Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 3

Post by ackack »

rozumikl wrote:
budofly wrote:
rozumikl wrote:Im surprised no one brought up her pretentious compliment-fishing snapchats today...
I've been skipping a lot of her snaps. Snap of her video... skip.. cat... skip.. cat.. skip.. cat... skip... singing... skip... singing... skip... cat...
Perfect description lol. :tu: Ive been skipping them too. I only check bc Im waiting for a meltdown I know has got to be years in the making...
Same
:wink:

ackack
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by ackack »

skittles wrote:So I can't link everything cause I'm on my phone and this website is a mess (and I know a new thread will start soon) but I don't think this has been mentioned: Colleen favorited a tweet about a girl named Jenna getting blocked on Twitter by Josh. Idk it seems unreasonable but the girl literally posted pics of herself crying (wut) and there's so many tweets about it and Colleen DM'd her and yeah...her twitter is xojustjennaxo
That girl has issues.
Good of Colleen to take advantage of a young girl clearly in distress yet still makes it all about her
[tweet][/tweet]

OtherwiseKnownAsWIR

Post by OtherwiseKnownAsWIR »

ackack wrote:
skittles wrote:So I can't link everything cause I'm on my phone and this website is a mess (and I know a new thread will start soon) but I don't think this has been mentioned: Colleen favorited a tweet about a girl named Jenna getting blocked on Twitter by Josh. Idk it seems unreasonable but the girl literally posted pics of herself crying (wut) and there's so many tweets about it and Colleen DM'd her and yeah...her twitter is xojustjennaxo
That girl has issues.
Good of Colleen to take advantage of a young girl clearly in distress yet still makes it all about her
[tweet][/tweet]
OMG that's pretty much considered grooming "I hope you always love and support me no matter what"

Girl needs an intervention.

OtherwiseKnownAsWIR

Post by OtherwiseKnownAsWIR »

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”