PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 3

klovada
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 3

Post by klovada »

sasquatch wrote:someone on twitter pointed out that Josh tagged his recent video with colleen. Interesting.

[tweet][/tweet]
This is honestly just sad. I think he's terrified over losing a massive amount of views from not being in Colleen's life anymore - considering most people watched his stuff to get more Colleen. Still....watching him continue to tag 'Colleen Ballinger' in his videos is like watching a cringe compilation in slow motion.

Fruitcake
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Fruitcake »

[tweet][/tweet]
English is my second language!

Onyxmom90
Debater
Debater

Post by Onyxmom90 »

NicoleThePickle wrote:
sasquatch wrote:someone on twitter pointed out that Josh tagged his recent video with colleen. Interesting.

[tweet][/tweet]
He also still follows her on instagram for some reason.
Colleen still follows Josh on Instagram too. It's all very odd to me but meh they confused me most days anyway. They say one thing than do another. But people handle break ups their own way.

Onyxmom90
Debater
Debater

Post by Onyxmom90 »

Fruitcake wrote:[tweet][/tweet]
What the hell is that for? Yeah sucks you're going through a divorce but I wouldn't say divorce is "weird" her cryptic posts are bugging me lol.

Fruitcake
Learner
Learner

Post by Fruitcake »

Onyxmom90 wrote:
Fruitcake wrote:[tweet][/tweet]
What the hell is that for? Yeah sucks you're going through a divorce but I wouldn't say divorce is "weird" her cryptic posts are bugging me lol.
Exactly! Weird???
English is my second language!

HTKVlogs
Lurker
Lurker

Post by HTKVlogs »

klovada wrote:

[tweet][/tweet]
This is honestly just sad. I think he's terrified over losing a massive amount of views from not being in Colleen's life anymore - considering most people watched his stuff to get more Colleen. Still....watching him continue to tag 'Colleen Ballinger' in his videos is like watching a cringe compilation in slow motion.
Those were probably the pre-added ones. You can set a list of generic tags that will go onto every single video you post & then add unique ones at the time of posting the video. He probably just hasn't gone back in & deleted Colleen's name from his preset (automatically added) tags yet. I'd imagine if you look back at his other videos, everything prior to Julien's name are on every one of his recent uploads.

Vice1337
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Vice1337 »

I joined this forum just for this thread, so lurker here.

Just noticed a 7 hour ago tweet stating 'Love you all forever. Pinky Promise' from Colleen. (don't know how to post pics or links)

Couldn't help but comment, 'except for Josh'.....

manuelcosta
Lurker
Lurker

Post by manuelcosta »

HTKVlogs wrote:Those were probably the pre-added ones. You can set a list of generic tags that will go onto every single video you post & then add unique ones at the time of posting the video. He probably just hasn't gone back in & deleted Colleen's name from his preset (automatically added) tags yet. I'd imagine if you look back at his other videos, everything prior to Julien's name are on every one of his recent uploads.
On the previous video (the divorce announcement) there is no colleen ballinger tag. First he monetizes the divorce video, now he uses her name to get views...how much more pathetic can this guy become?

HeyJamie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by HeyJamie »

allygirl1234 wrote:She acts like a teen herself. Farting and burping (and finding it highly amusing) you kinda grow out of when your 16. She needs to grow the fuck up and act like a mature adult.
Well, that is extremely subjective. Suddenly when you're 30 farts aren't allowed to be funny? Do you knock Grace, Mamrie and Hannah for being in hysterics when they play with a fart sound board? Probably not. I happen to find farts hilarious. That doesn't mean I need to 'grow the fuck up and act like a mature adult', though. I burp when I need to burp. Bodily functions aren't meant to be suppressed, and it just so happens that those particular ones are funny to a lot of people. I'm getting really fucking defensive about farts over here lol what the fuck am I doing

klovada
Learner
Learner

Post by klovada »

manuelcosta wrote:
HTKVlogs wrote:Those were probably the pre-added ones. You can set a list of generic tags that will go onto every single video you post & then add unique ones at the time of posting the video. He probably just hasn't gone back in & deleted Colleen's name from his preset (automatically added) tags yet. I'd imagine if you look back at his other videos, everything prior to Julien's name are on every one of his recent uploads.
On the previous video (the divorce announcement) there is no colleen ballinger tag. First he monetizes the divorce video, now he uses her name to get views...how much more pathetic can this guy become?
Also, wouldn't he have had to go back into the tags to add 'erin evans' and 'whisper challenge'...? It was on purpose. I understand his pain, but there is definitely a lot of bitterness happening on his end. That's normal during a divorce, but you're right, it's still stooping to a low level.

anechronl
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by anechronl »

Quick input on her twitter update. Might be looking a little bit too much into it, but...

She said "Life is weird" ALMOST as if things are "taking a turn" Could be leading into "Josh and I are going to work on things"

Maybe it is a publicity stunt. Or could mean that her tweets are completely ridiculous and unnecessary.

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

She just posted a vlog saying that she will be posting Miranda videos up until the release of HBO. It makes total sense.

Also, her Mom is living with her.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Refrain from mocking mental and physical illnesses. You are not the personal doctor to anyone here, and thus should not suggest what anyone has, be it a member or the YouTuber. #

anechronl
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by anechronl »

Just noticed that in her new vlog at 4:40, she is wearing a ring on her ring finger...hmmmm

niko88
Lurker
Lurker

Post by niko88 »

I know she wouldn't be able to NOT post something, I gave it a week and here she is ... one week later. Going on about rough her appearance is, as usual. Everyone who was saying it was because of promo for HBO was right since she's filming a bunch of Miranda videos.

klovada
Learner
Learner

Post by klovada »

ewokfan11 wrote:She's back to vlogging because it makes her happy...meaning her "fans" make her happy. Um, this girl needs a therapist, not fans, to help her out. I mean, her obvious eating disorder is reason alone to STOP relying on tween fans for praise and affection and get some REAL help. I'm not skinny-shaming, she's literally skin and bones - and brags about fitting into her childhood (when she was 8!) clothes. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Saying she looks like 'skin and bones' IS skinny shaming. Being very thin does not mean someone has an eating disorder, and there is literally no evidence to suggest she has mental issues regarding her weight. She eats in like half the vlogs she posts, for the love of god. She has talked about why she's very thin in her videos before. Her body doesn't absorb nutrients as much as it should and her metabolism is very high.

Can we please just stick to speculation rather than petty insults, especially about her body? I just don't see how that's even remotely relevent to the topic of her and Josh.

idontthinkso
Learner
Learner

Post by idontthinkso »

I just watched this video for the first time and I peed my pants. It's really funny:

And I found Josh the funnies, with his voices and his interpretations. I hope he does more silly/comic stuff like this, even if it's super silly, and I do think he might actually be a good actor. Silly acting stuff mixed with music stuff is what I hope for him.

idontthinkso
Learner
Learner

Post by idontthinkso »

And in regard to her vlog... man. Looks like sister has an internet addiction. I wish for her to find some balance in her life, although everything makes me think that she's very far from that.

a091
Learner
Learner

Post by a091 »

I was interested in the vlog until not even a minute into it she whined about how rough she looked

idontthinkso
Learner
Learner

Post by idontthinkso »

anechronl wrote:Just noticed that in her new vlog at 4:40, she is wearing a ring on her ring finger...hmmmm
She bought those rings in Europe.

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”