ggeyeliner
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Project Runway ~ MAKE IT WORK!

Post by ggeyeliner »

http://tomandlorenzo.com/tag/project-ru ... llections/

and I watched finale collections... not that impressive. Only few Fades and Kinis pieces were okay.

if u are interested ^^
ENGLISH ISN'T MY FIRST LANGUAGE. Sorry for misunderstandings!

People should read everything, not the first 5 words and judge!

BlablaEvi
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by BlablaEvi »

ggeyeliner wrote:Sean is menswear designer so I am actually impressed that he has done so well.

I think I know top 5 designers. If u look their social media accounts, u figure it out. But I still wonder who is top 3.

Btw, I love Alex, Seans and Kinis friendship. It seems like they are good friends still
Who are the top 5?
Since we cannot change reality, let us change the eyes which see reality...

ggeyeliner
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ggeyeliner »

BlablaEvi wrote:
ggeyeliner wrote:Sean is menswear designer so I am actually impressed that he has done so well.

I think I know top 5 designers. If u look their social media accounts, u figure it out. But I still wonder who is top 3.

Btw, I love Alex, Seans and Kinis friendship. It seems like they are good friends still
Who are the top 5?
If i am right korina goes home next

BlablaEvi
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by BlablaEvi »

ggeyeliner wrote:
BlablaEvi wrote:

Who are the top 5?
If i am right korina goes home next
Hahahah!You were so wrong!Korina won the last challenge!
P.S:I didn't like Char's behavior at all in this episode!If it was me and Tim had saved me twice I would tell the judges that Alexander should stay and I should go!Char doesn't have skills and I don't like her point of view in fashion!Project Runway is not for her!

JustGlow

Post by JustGlow »

Ugh.. I so wish they sent Char home.

ggeyeliner
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ggeyeliner »

No I meant next one, after Alexander(since I posted it after this weeks episode aired).. and then you have top 5. There is no immunity anymore.
But I could be wrong.

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by hollaatmegurl »

God okay I was going to vent about this immediately after the episode but I forgot about it until now haha. I am so pissed that Char did not go home. Like yeah I get the other designers could have said hey we're not cool with giving her an extra 10 minutes, but really who's going to speak up and say that? Her zipper popped open, and yeah I get that since they're not models it's a bit different, but I feel like she should have went home. Any other challenge and the 10 minutes would not have been given and she would have gone home. I don't think she's a good designer and I'm so bummed that Tim wasted his save on her.

Also I'm surprised none of the judges were like "hey Korrina we get it you like motorcycle jackets alright let's do something different."

honeycupcake
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by honeycupcake »

What i don't understand is how Tim was so blunt with Alexander, saying his dress was "hideous". But he couldn't have said it to Sandiya a week before? I mean, hers REALLY was terrible.

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by hollaatmegurl »

GOD FUCKING BLESS THAT ELIMINATION.

Her attitude was so horrible oh my god. Next week looks pretty drama-filled as well, I'm excited. But god she is so childish I'm glad she's finally gone.

ggeyeliner
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ggeyeliner »

I was right! Yay :D
i have not seen episode yet but god, it looks good :D

also, I hope finale is Sean, Amanda and Kini. Others really do not belong there.

JustGlow

Post by JustGlow »

Omg, about damn time. I don't get why she's such a bitch.. Who ever did anything to her?? jfc, pipe down.

BlablaEvi
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by BlablaEvi »

Thank God that bitch is out!Couldn't stand her!

Theultim8troll
Debater
Debater

Project Runway ~ MAKE IT WORK!

Post by Theultim8troll »

She was such a bitch! I got scared for a sec and thought she was going to get a pity vote for crying. And at the end she was still a B to char smh what a sore looser. I also thought it was funny how char and Sean not once threw her under the bus and she just kept on saying shady comments. I'm glad Heidi caught the eye roll too lol

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

JustGlow wrote:Omg, about damn time. I don't get why she's such a bitch.. Who ever did anything to her?? jfc, pipe down.
Totally agree. Why was she such a bitch??? She was either a bitch or super cocky. Maybe I'm being paranoid but during the doll challenge when she was doing an interview, she seemed so cocky when she said she had a Samantha doll. Anyone else think that? I remember wondering why she said it in such a cocky way.

Back when she told Amanda she didn't like her, Amanda asked why, she was SUCH a bitch. She was smiling and said she doesn't want to tell her. So freaking childish! She seemed so proud she had this over Amanada. Like, haha, Amanda, you'll never know why I hate you, teehehe. Jeeze. Amanda was obviously upset and she was happy about it.

Hoooooly shhh----t. She was such a bitch when she suddenly insulted Sean and Char during the runway. It's not like the judges asked them about the other teams. And she had such an attitude about it. And everyone was reacting to her comments and she decided to go further and say, "I mean, two dresses you can't walk it."
I mean, she could have said it more freaking tastefully. But she was oozing with attitude and entitlement.

And wtf is up with that last part? "Char, this is not about you. Please stop." Are you serious? Did she say that because Tim was in the room? Before Tim came in, she was bitching about Char being eliminated 5 freaking challenges ago. Char was just defending herself against Korina.

She is such a bitch, I am actually angry about her existence in this world. Seriously.

Wow at the preview. Her face when she heard she was paired with Char. I don't think I saw a button bag, so were they assigned by the producers? I don't think there was a choice because Korina was standing with Sandhya. I hope she never makes it in this business. She's incredibly unprofessional.

Callisto
Informer
Informer

Post by Callisto »

THANK GOD KORINA HAS GONE HOME.

Ive hated her since episode 2 Shes so obnoxious and big headed. Did anyone else notice that in EVERY SINGLE episode whilst shes talking crap about another design she would say "I just dont get it" or "I just dont understand"

Uggghh she frustrated me so much and the preview for next week pissed me off even more because shes not even competing anymore and shes still a jerk

JustGlow

Post by JustGlow »

I laughed out loud when she was talking about her "future clients". Like ANYONE would want anything from her after seeing how goddamn bitchy she is.

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

Just watched the latest episode. Wow, funny how Char choose Korina's dress without knowing she would get Korina as an assistant. I really wonder if Korina would have stayed to help if she was with someone else. If she did she would have bitched all day like she did during the do or die challenge.

I like Tim a lot but when he said it was "perfectly fine" that she left I was like........... no. It's not fine she can just leave because she's too immature to accept that she was out of the competition.

BlablaEvi
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by BlablaEvi »

I don't understand how Char made it through the competition and she is one of the top 4 to show up in fashion week!Her designs are nothing that special and the execution is horrible!I'd much rather Emily to be in top four than her....at least she can sew!And the most ridiculous thing is that she actually believes she can win this!Did you notice how arrogant she sounded when she was talking about the Lexus car?Jesus woman,you need a reality check!

Liney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Liney »

How many second chances has Char got now?! She can't sew and her designs are average.

AN0N.
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by AN0N. »

I am really upset that Char made it through. Tbh she isn't that good and honestly I think the only reason they kept her were for for drama/ratings. That was literally the only drama on this season, wasn't it?

Can't wait for Thursday!

Return to ā€œReality TVā€