Americas Next Top Model

Sefij
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Americas Next Top Model

Post by Sefij »

I kind of like Romeo too, and Matthew is gorgeous!

Boo
Informer
Informer

Post by Boo »

I'm really glad miss j is back and oh my gosh do I hate Kelly.
BOO

july111
Informer
Informer

Post by july111 »

excited for tonight's episode! the make-overs are always my favorite, they make such bad decisions (and some good ones). just please spare me from some model crying over getting a pixie cut.

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 0222 »

Romeo and Maryjana (sp?). I don't like Maryjana's makeover..... They took away her exotic beauty. :c

Antn is kind of a joke these days but I have nothing better to do than watch.

hearts&flowers
Debater
Debater

Post by hearts&flowers »

I find this cycle's contestants so annoying for the most part. Marijana is beautiful, but I really dislike her personality. Denzel's makeover, wtf. I'm rooting for Lenox & Will at this point.

Theultim8troll
Debater
Debater

Post by Theultim8troll »

If I was kari I would be so pissed off. Her hair and especially eyebrows look so horrible! I was so disappointed on all of the makeovers except for Adams. He looks hot lol I don't like Mirjana anymore, and I'm glad Chantelle went home.

featherly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by featherly »

Kari's makeover is so bad. And the beard weave? Shit, all Tyra wants to do is have "top model's firsts" every damn season no matter how ridiculous. Lenox and Will are my fave too.

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

If the want to do the ~icy blonde~ or whatever, they need to tone it!! My god. All of the platinum jobs they did looked soooo yellow, especially Kari's. That not a model color, that's a real housewife color! It looks cheap and bad. I personally think Kari must have just pissed off a producer or something because she looks awful.

da_precious1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by da_precious1 »

Anyone else get annoyed when Denzel and Mirjana were calling Matthew gay or whatever because he kissed Will? Then and the end of previews we see her kissing a girl. Hope someone questions her too and see how she likes it.

featherly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by featherly »

da_precious1 wrote:Anyone else get annoyed when Denzel and Mirjana were calling Matthew gay or whatever because he kissed Will? Then and the end of previews we see her kissing a girl. Hope someone questions her too and see how she likes it.
YES. Ugh I was so annoyed. Like how judgemental did they sound, even after Will called them out on it.

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

featherly wrote:
da_precious1 wrote:Anyone else get annoyed when Denzel and Mirjana were calling Matthew gay or whatever because he kissed Will? Then and the end of previews we see her kissing a girl. Hope someone questions her too and see how she likes it.
YES. Ugh I was so annoyed. Like how judgemental did they sound, even after Will called them out on it.
Yes, this annoyed me quite a bit as well. Sometimes watching this show depresses me--I hope these people aren't an accurate representation of our generation. They were SO incredibly judgemental--oh yes, because he kissed a guy ONE TIME, that must mean he's gay, and there's no going back. What the fuck?? They would never say that about a girl. Jesus, sexuality is not that rigid, people. And who cares if he is bi? Or pan? Or q ueer? Or whatever?! It's his life, he can do what he wants.

VeronicaSawyer

Americas Next Top Model

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

Is this Romeo in this DKNY ad in my InStyle or nah? Lol
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410405033.830962.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410405043.849767.jpg
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

july111
Informer
Informer

Post by july111 »

^no it's not Romeo

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

july111 wrote:^no it's not Romeo
Damn, looks quite a bit like him. Thanks! :D

featherly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by featherly »

VeronicaSawyer wrote:
featherly wrote:
Yes, this annoyed me quite a bit as well. Sometimes watching this show depresses me--I hope these people aren't an accurate representation of our generation. They were SO incredibly judgemental--oh yes, because he kissed a guy ONE TIME, that must mean he's gay, and there's no going back. What the fuck?? They would never say that about a girl. Jesus, sexuality is not that rigid, people. And who cares if he is bi? Or pan? Or q ueer? Or whatever?! It's his life, he can do what he wants.
I know. It makes me sad thinking about this generation of assholes. I know not everyone is like them but a good portion is.

We'll sleep a bit better knowing these people are probably never going to be top models and will never have the opportunity to spew their ignorance in such a scope after the show ends/after they get eliminated.

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by hollaatmegurl »

I heard rumors that Romeo quit the competition and won't be in the next episode?? I was googling Chantelle to find her instagram and there were other links talking about Romeo leaving the competition for some reason (it was posted on the 9th I think??). Idk if it's true but I'll be kinda bummed, he wasn't my favorite but I liked his look.

Right now I'm rooting for Lenox and Will though. Kari's makeover was horrible, the hair looks so fake and yellow.

da_precious1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by da_precious1 »

I was reading the description of next week's episode and it said something about someone leaving for breaking the rules. Maybe that's about Romeo?

ETA: Description says this "one model breaks a major house rule during a night of partying". I know when you break rules you usually get kicked out but I don't see what could make Romeo quit or get kicked out. Unless he punched someone while everyone else was partying. I guess we'll see.

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 0222 »

Maybe he cut the head off of a small animal for his witchy stuffs.

hearts&flowers
Debater
Debater

Post by hearts&flowers »

Ugh, why do I keep watching this show? I feel like I'm watching The Real World or something. I mean, I know it's not the most credible modeling show, but can it be about the modeling? And I am quite annoyed by the homophobia displayed by some members of the cast. I'm surprised Tyra let that on the show...then, again, maybe I'm not. And Marijana with her "I'm dating Denzel"- oh, does your boyfriend know that? So annoyed with this cycle, but I'll probably still watch though lol.

Sefij
Informer
Informer

Post by Sefij »

^I agree with you about Mirjana. I mean, did she forget that the show will eventually air and her family and boyfriend will be able to see what she was up to in the house?

Return to “Reality TV”