British Reality TV Programs

prettyglass
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: British Reality TV Programs

Post by prettyglass »

I watch TOWIE, Geordie Shore and MIC but I'm getting a bit bored of all of them. I was *obsessed* with MIC until last season but it's started to get so monotonous, it's just a different boy cheating on their girlfriend every week. Same with TOWIE. I watched the MIC in NY trailer and Spencer seems to just be trying to meddle in every dating relationship which is getting old/predictable.

Geordie Shore I only really watch because it's filmed in the area I live and although half the cast aren't actually from Newcastle I still find it weirdly comforting to hear a familiar accent on TV. A lot of the phrases they use are questionable though, I've lived here my whole life and I've never heard the term 'tashing on'. I got bored during series 6 but recently watched series 7 and I've been watching series 8. It's gotten SO scripted, I cringe watching it.

My favourites from MIC were Francis & Phoebe but I think they've both left so I suppose Jamie or Lucy? I used to love Binky but last series ughhhhh. Arg is probably my fav from TOWIE and Scotty from Geordie Shore. I can't stand Vicky, she's funny sometimes but when she puts on her manipulative baby voice it drives me mad. Gary can leave ASAP and take Marnie with him.

Return to “Reality TV”