Sierra Schultz-SiSi: Sizing Up To 20 Assistants in 2020 - Part 9

VickyS
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Sierra Schultz-SiSi: Sizing Up To 20 Assistants in 2020 - Part 9

Post by VickyS »

Look how horribly tight those bikini bottoms are! And I’m sure that’s the biggest size they have . Maybe that’s why they put her in a button up , to cover how the top piece didn’t fit at all. Imagine that they even thought she wasn’t that big when they signed her for it (because of her photoshopped pics), then once she made the flight and got there they couldn’t say no anymore and used her for the ad anyway lol . Maybe not but that would have been so funny Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VickyS
Informer
Informer

Post by VickyS »

I would have posted all this in my previous post but I just watched the ad and it seems like hollister wants to seem bopo but are not really . They just used Sierra to have the bopo community’s support . Like someone mentioned before, putting Sierra in a button up to not show her body . When they did show her body they did a tactic to not really show it .. example pic #1 . That zoomed out pic with all the other around it to distract the viewer from her body and for her body to be far away because if they showed it all in a full shot ... there is no bikini to show example pic #2 .. Sierra made it disappear lol .. mainly because they had no bigger size for her to size up . Pic #3 is just for fun .. to haunt you in your sleep . Now in pic #4 Sierra is all the way to the right . Not the middle , not even around the middle given that she is what they are trying to promote “bigger sizes” “inclusivity” and I don’t blame them ... look at her face . Sisi looks horrible , all the other girls manage to look cute and Sierra just doesn’t . So they threw her to the side like ... just so she can be in the shot but just far enough from their Focus . Okay I’m done lol

neveahisadancer
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by neveahisadancer »

banita803 wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:17 am
Ddd111 wrote:Hello everyone! Been reading here for a long time but first time posting <3

I wanted to share that the Hollister campaign ads have been rolled out - I just got one as a targeted ad! Instagram doesn’t let you share targeted ads I guess, but if you haven’t come across it, it features a bunch of thin girls splashing around in a pool, and then consecutive clips of each girl from the campaign walking into a changing room, snapping their fingers, and changing into their swimwear. All the thinner girls are in bikinis except one who is in a black one piece, and the two larger girls are put in long sleeve button up shirts tied at the bottom to be a coverup. What I found most hilarious was that the next scene was Sierra running and jumping into a pool with that shirt on! I couldn’t find a single shot in the ad that actually showed her body - I may be wrong though, or maybe other versions of the ad show her body?

So much for inclusivity... Hollister didn’t want to show Sierra’s curvy queen body, she was just their token fat girl. Looks like sis got played!!

I took some screenshots but can’t figure out how to attach them!! But hopefully you all find it as hilarious as I do that they literally had her jump into a pool with a full sleeve button up on Image

Here's the ad!

Sent from my moto g(6) forge using Tapatalk
Yeah they are definitely not showing off her "curves" and it's messed up. Plus they only go up to a size 17. Real BoPo queens would be insulted that they're not "inclusive"

killerp4yne
Learner
Learner

Post by killerp4yne »

If you go to the Hollister YouTube page, they have two ads, both the same title. One of them they cut Sierra out of though LMFAO. Also holy hell does she ever look a mess.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Samisgossiping
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Samisgossiping »

She's literally their token fat girl.

I can't.

Also, how does she have such a flat-looking ass?

berrymonster
Debater
Debater

Post by berrymonster »

This Hollister thing is just really bad, wow. And regarding people who wear xs being able to find their size "everywhere else," as one of the screenshot comments said...pretty sure that's not true? (Not having ever been that size myself to know for sure haha.) Like small, medium, large are the sizes that are everywhere, anything outside of that is "extended sizing," including sizes that are smaller not just those that are larger. Plus size women think they're the only ones who struggle, a lot of really small women struggle, sometimes even to a greater extent (I've heard of some women having to buy jeans in the children's section, whereas unless you're literally morbidly obese, larger women can find at least a really stretchy jegging to squeeze into, if not real jeans), yet somehow their complaints aren't valid? It's ridiculous to expect someone to size up in something that appears to already be oversized (also lol @ how one of those commenters had to mention she gets a 2x because she likes to "size up," it's probably just her real size but she doesn't realize it's already oversized). Also, now that I think about it, Sierra probably has a lot of young teen/tween supporters who may be really small and want to wear her stuff, but they aren't considered at all.

berrymonster
Debater
Debater

Post by berrymonster »

Samisgossiping wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:23 am
She's literally their token fat girl.

I can't.

Also, how does she have such a flat-looking ass?
Not flat. Concave.

Post by Guest »

that video ad proves to me that sierra photoshops her pictures. she looks wayyyyy different in her swimsuit pictures that she posts versus a video that can't be photoshopped. so much for being body positive.

as for the xs merch, sierra and her followers have shown multiple times that body positivity is for them (larger women) only. remember all the comments sierra made about women during her magazine cover photoshoot? saying they weren't "real" bodies... you can't complain about brands not being inclusive for not carrying larger sizes, but tell those who need smaller sizes to "get over it."

dilmatorres
Informer
Informer

Post by dilmatorres »

neveahisadancer wrote:
banita803 wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:17 am
Ddd111 wrote:Hello everyone! Been reading here for a long time but first time posting <3

I wanted to share that the Hollister campaign ads have been rolled out - I just got one as a targeted ad! Instagram doesn’t let you share targeted ads I guess, but if you haven’t come across it, it features a bunch of thin girls splashing around in a pool, and then consecutive clips of each girl from the campaign walking into a changing room, snapping their fingers, and changing into their swimwear. All the thinner girls are in bikinis except one who is in a black one piece, and the two larger girls are put in long sleeve button up shirts tied at the bottom to be a coverup. What I found most hilarious was that the next scene was Sierra running and jumping into a pool with that shirt on! I couldn’t find a single shot in the ad that actually showed her body - I may be wrong though, or maybe other versions of the ad show her body?

So much for inclusivity... Hollister didn’t want to show Sierra’s curvy queen body, she was just their token fat girl. Looks like sis got played!!

I took some screenshots but can’t figure out how to attach them!! But hopefully you all find it as hilarious as I do that they literally had her jump into a pool with a full sleeve button up on Image

Here's the ad!

Sent from my moto g(6) forge using Tapatalk
Yeah they are definitely not showing off her "curves" and it's messed up. Plus they only go up to a size 17. Real BoPo queens would be insulted that they're not "inclusive"
“We are sooo inclusive you guys, but if your size is form 10 up you better cover the shit up you fatty,no one want to see that yuuuck Image, anyway yeah we are tottaly inclusive like for white, heterosexual size 0 to 6 females, totaly inclusive right...because look there is a fat girl in our commercial :v“ (this is all sarcasm)

Enviado desde mi FIG-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

dilmatorres
Informer
Informer

Post by dilmatorres »

VickyS wrote:Look how horribly tight those bikini bottoms are! And I’m sure that’s the biggest size they have . Maybe that’s why they put her in a button up , to cover how the top piece didn’t fit at all. Imagine that they even thought she wasn’t that big when they signed her for it (because of her photoshopped pics), then once she made the flight and got there they couldn’t say no anymore and used her for the ad anyway lol . Maybe not but that would have been so funny Image

And that is the biggest size and still she couldn't fit... I will refuse to do a commercial for a brand that will force me into a size too small and I couldn't size up because that is the biggest size they got. Image

Enviado desde mi FIG-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

imagine the wedgies this girl suffers from. just that photo showed her ass eating up that bottom.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

piinkfleeky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by piinkfleeky »

her newest video. safiya has done it and did it better and much more informatively.
also, her face looks super red without makeup on at the beginning of the video. stephen went to bed with her in the bonnet :rofl:

the makeup tutorial she followed has also been followed by jbunzie and she also did a much better job.
Last edited by piinkfleeky on Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

piinkfleeky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by piinkfleeky »

dp but

> my hair holds a curl pretty well
> damp hair straightens despite being in curlers all night

lol. she is so dumb.

mamasnark
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by mamasnark »

FFS she can't even do a knockoff tutorial. I'm supposed to do this but i'm curly girl omsdfasdfasd so i'm going to half ass do this and look like a clown. Her voice, her invisible upper lip... I CAN'T

doveinabottle
Talker
Talker

Post by doveinabottle »

The dress in her video looked cute on her. It was flattering (and I found it hilarious that she used the word flattering over and over). Her hair looked terrible and that foundation is NOT the right color her skin.

beautyblenderhohoho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by beautyblenderhohoho »

her hair looks so bad lately, i might be out of touch because i have extremely naturally straight hair that can't hold a curl even when i do try and style it but like is it supposed to look like that during the curly girl method?

saucinonu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saucinonu »

beautyblenderhohoho wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:45 am
her hair looks so bad lately, i might be out of touch because i have extremely naturally straight hair that can't hold a curl even when i do try and style it but like is it supposed to look like that during the curly girl method?
her hair is so damaged so it’s not totally weird that it looks funky like that even with CGM because it’s early in transition. but only time will tell if it actually starts to develop a curl pattern as it gets healthier, or if she’s just clinging to this idea that she has “curly” hair. her old pics did show some curls/waves to her hair so it’s possible it will get much better with time. if you look at CG journeys on insta, it is crazy how much the texture can change with proper care and product

+TacoBelle+
Talker
Talker

Post by +TacoBelle+ »

Ugh her new 1950's video is so frustrating. I don't think I've ever written a post this long, but she somehow manages to do just about everything wrong:

1) Uses tiny curlers when the woman in the video clearly has large ones. She also curls the face framing pieces onto her forehead rather than to the sides. Anyone who has ever styled their hair realizes that the direction matters....

2) Says they "did some digging" and found a makeup tutorial from the 50's. Type "1950's makeup tutorial" into the YouTube search bar and tell me how much you have to "dig" to find it :roll: Glad she and her team work so hard for us.

3) She's supposed to "blend until the foundation is completely unnoticeable." Cut to her with an absolutely caked face. Good foundation choice there, SiSi. Really paying attention to the spirit of the tutorial.

4) She's supposed to use an eyebrow pencil to draw individual eyebrow hairs. She says she doesn't have a pencil so she's just gonna "try the same technique" with a gel... that has a spoolie brush for an applicator....... Couldn't have one of your 300 assistants buy you an eyebrow pencil ahead of time?

5) Uses the vintage cake mascara DRY and wonders why it's not working. This about sent me over the edge. The video says to "wipe the brush until it's almost dry" IMPLYING THAT IT STARTS OUT WET. The video also tells you to next brush over the lashes with a DRY BRUSH (she doesn't include this in her video but she obviously saw it), which is another huge hint that you need to get the mascara brush wet first.

6) Doesn't have a lip brush for her lips. Great prep again team! Also, when no lipstick blots off on her tissue, she wonders if she should "put it on thicker." Because, logic.

7) Is supposed to use cotton for her powder. Uses toilet PAPER. PAPER, SiSi, is made out of WOOD. Also uses pigmented pressed powder rather than loose translucent powder.

8) Could be wrong on this one, but I think oxfords were mainly worn by kids and teenagers (think poodle skirts)... Not by women dressing glamorously. All her reference photos included women in heels.

9) Goes on a "woke" rant about how there were no clothes for plus sized women in the 1950's. Stop trying to earn bopo warrior points for pointing out things we all already know and accept as a bad thing.

Overall another lazy video that could have been way better with LITERALLY 15 more minutes of "prep," aka buying a few more products and paying closer attention to (obvious) "detail."

poornapoleon
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by poornapoleon »

i just had to reactivate my account. I first saw a Sierra video about a year ago and thought she was fun and cute, but omg, what was the last video? Following instructions isn't that hard, there was nothing she did right. Funny enough, I thought her makeup looked amazing (compared to how she usually looks).

- buy the right size curlers for the hairstyle you are trying to achieve
- if you know you cannot do your own hair, maybe go to a salon?
-read and follow the instructions in the videos and the makeup
-If you're already ordering everything off Amazon (who wants to bet she used Amazon so she could get next day delivery because she left that for the last second), buy a satin scarf so you look passable at least
-try wearing fitting undergarments, I hated that I was able to see her bra
-what even were those shoes?
-no one wore neon yellow petticoats in the 50s, especially with a yellow dress. I'm happy you couldn't see it because it would have clashed
-and I'm sorry one day? And she didn't even leave the house in it? She looked the best she has looked in months and just stayed at home, or likely changed into leggings and an oversized sweatshirt
This was her lowest effort video by far. And how much she complained about working on her hair for 55 minutes, that is the most work she has done all month.

kittenkong
Learner
Learner

Post by kittenkong »

I really thought she was going to work out that she had to wet the mascara. I figured she'd look at the box, or look at a tutorial, or just use an ounce of common sense... But no. Just protracted melodrama and her poking herself in the eye.

Return to “Sierra Schultzzie”