Sierra McCarthy: Tik Tok, Make It Stop - Part 10

cherrycastle
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sierra McCarthy: Tik Tok, Make It Stop - Part 10

Post by cherrycastle »

On her story she said she was having a meet and greet today at 7pm at the Hollister store. But it doesn’t seem like it happened? No tagged pics with fans, nothing. Lol, did no one show up? In her story it’s just her shopping in Hollister alone... omg I thought you were YouTube AND TikTok famous Schultzzie!! Where are your fans? Lol

Modernaud
Learner
Learner

Post by Modernaud »

Bookieslove23 wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:53 pm
Girl please stop! Hollister stop! Girl these pants don’t fit you at all! They are pushing your gut out and your thighs are bursting at the seams! Dear lord no!
She has a ton of these shirts and they all look exactly the same. I don’t understand why someone needs so many pieces of clothing that are exactly the same. It would make sense if she experimented with her clothes but she’s wearing the same things. She’s slowly becoming Amberlynn.

BettyCrocker1
Informer
Informer

Post by BettyCrocker1 »

Bookieslove23 wrote:
Girl please stop! Hollister stop! Girl these pants don’t fit you at all! They are pushing your gut out and your thighs are bursting at the seams! Dear lord no!
Damn,those are some sturdy jeans. Go Hollister,I guess

fforz
Talker
Talker

Post by fforz »

I hope to one day be as strong as sierras buttons Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BeautyAndBrains711
Learner
Learner

Post by BeautyAndBrains711 »

berrymonster wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:31 pm
Bookieslove23 wrote:
Okay, this isn't related to what you said, but I find it hilarious how in that pic she's wearing those costco puma socks with her LV shoes :rofl: she doesn't have the shoes on there, but you know that style of sock would be sticking out the top, and they're not even "fashion socks" or anything (if that exists?), they're just basic thick athletic socks. So elegant. A FASHION ICON.
LOL i'm cracking up at the costco socks. i love that you knew that 'cause it's totally true. I have the same ones!!

VickyS
Informer
Informer

Post by VickyS »

abahney wrote:
strawberryx3 wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:31 pm
Are these the only jeans she wears from there? Image

Also is it just me or does her butt look huge in comparison to how it normally looks?
They did her fucking dirty in that pic.

But o don't know how she can look at these and even think that's okay and she looks good.
Also how hypocrite of her preaching body positive and that she doesn’t edit her pics , also bashing on magazine covers for photoshopping the models so much, yet she is working with a brand that literally photoshopped her butt to look bigger and some parts of her body to look slimmer . That’s as hypocrite as it gets . Also in the pic someone posted with the black ripped hollister pants, just look at how the jeans are cutting into her legs (the lines you can see indenting in her legs) that’s because they DONT FIT SIERRA!!! freaking size up since they now go up to size 21 .. or maybe if she is wearing size 21 and can’t size up more, maybe she should try torrid

Post by Guest »

banita803 wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:51 pm
She ALWAYS looks like a busted open can of biscuits. Also, noticed how wide she is from the side. ImageImage

Sent from my moto g(6) forge using Tapatalk

ImageImage

If you can’t find your size an associate can order them online for you.... WOW REVOLUTIONARY I DIDNT KNOW A STORE EMPLOYEE COULD HELP FIND A SIZE! 🙄🙄

Denise0211
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Denise0211 »

fforz wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:27 pm
I hope to one day be as strong as sierras buttons Image

Or that denim. Look at the thigh area, the fabric stretched to extremes. Not to mention the holes filled up with flab.

backagain12
Debater
Debater

Post by backagain12 »

strawberryx3 wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:31 pm
Are these the only jeans she wears from there? 🤮

Also is it just me or does her butt look huge in comparison to how it normally looks?
It’s interesting has her boobs look so tiny here (in comparison to her body) when she makes it sound like her boobs are ginormous

Amii1024
Informer
Informer

Post by Amii1024 »

I really wish the closest hollister to me wasn’t 2 hours away. I’d love to go and see first of all the huge posters of Cece and second of all those jeans that go to size 21. I know it’s not 2007 but back then when I was a size 7 I couldn’t even wear their jeans because my hips were too big. Yeah I could order online but that seems like such a waste.

strawberryx3
Informer
Informer

Post by strawberryx3 »

I had to share more photos with you guys.
These were found in my emails from hollister 😂

Also that blurry photo with the "paperbag jeans" was a gif and it's a whole lotta cringe
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

diomia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by diomia »

strawberryx3 wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:39 am

Also that blurry photo with the "paperbag jeans" was a gif and it's a whole lotta cringe
They have managed to make her look even more stubby and awkward. Great advertising. Top notch. Must buy.

hihereforthetea
Learner
Learner

Post by hihereforthetea »

diomia wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:57 am
strawberryx3 wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:39 am

They have managed to make her look even more stubby and awkward. Great advertising. Top notch. Must buy.
Those skinny jeans look awful on her, and she poses like she's trying to hide an unzipped zipper.

I can understand why Sierra does it cause she's delusional, but why Hollister, why? Can't you see that this gorl is making your products look bad?

abitawkward
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by abitawkward »

So, I’m a long LONG time lurker and I will admit that I don’t mind Sierra that much. Her personality is sometimes grating but I know others think that about myself. What I can’t stand is the lying about her size. It would be fine if she was just another YouTuber making DIYs or something but when ALL of your content has to do with weight and body positivity it’s just damaging to not be truthful!

All of that to say that I’m thinking of going into Hollister and actually trying on these jeans that are her “everything jeans.” I’ve been a 12/14 for almost ten years now so would anyone be interested in seeing how the paperbag jeans in a size 17 fit on someone with actual size 12 measurements?

Also, I think she’s lying about her height now too. A few years ago I swear she said she was 5’5” and now she’s posting that she’s 5’1”?

hihereforthetea
Learner
Learner

Post by hihereforthetea »

abitawkward wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:19 am
So, I’m a long LONG time lurker and I will admit that I don’t mind Sierra that much. Her personality is sometimes grating but I know others think that about myself. What I can’t stand is the lying about her size. It would be fine if she was just another YouTuber making DIYs or something but when ALL of your content has to do with weight and body positivity it’s just damaging to not be truthful!

All of that to say that I’m thinking of going into Hollister and actually trying on these jeans that are her “everything jeans.” I’ve been a 12/14 for almost ten years now so would anyone be interested in seeing how the paperbag jeans in a size 17 fit on someone with actual size 12 measurements?

Also, I think she’s lying about her height now too. A few years ago I swear she said she was 5’5” and now she’s posting that she’s 5’1”?
I would love to see how those fit you, if you don't mind sharing it of course :)

And what?? Where did she post that she's 5'1"? I'm also positive that she's always claimed to be 5'4"

abitawkward
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by abitawkward »

hihereforthetea wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:49 am
abitawkward wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:19 am

I would love to see how those fit you, if you don't mind sharing it of course :)

And what?? Where did she post that she's 5'1"? I'm also positive that she's always claimed to be 5'4"
Oops! My mistake! I went back and it was one of the questions she answered about Hollister yesterday!

VickyS
Informer
Informer

Post by VickyS »

banita803 wrote:Sorry if this is a DP, but is this the picture what Hollister photoshopped of her with a bigger butt and smaller waist? She definitely doesn't look like that in her videos. (I can't see some of the pics other's post, doesn't show up on my end.)

This is the picture we were talking about , look how big and rounded her butt looks

fforz
Talker
Talker

Post by fforz »

I didn’t believe y’all when you said she wobbled in her video....omg she actually did and that should be a wake up call

fforz
Talker
Talker

Post by fforz »

banita803 wrote:
VickyS wrote:
banita803 wrote:Sorry if this is a DP, but is this the picture what Hollister photoshopped of her with a bigger butt and smaller waist? She definitely doesn't look like that in her videos. (I can't see some of the pics other's post, doesn't show up on my end.)

This is the picture we were talking about , look how big and rounded her butt looks

Wow and she still claims to be a 14? In what world...?

Holy double chin

bunny__
Informer
Informer

Post by bunny__ »

Never thought I'd say that Hollister is showing truer photos of herself than she does. I still don't think she edits, but no doubt she's using every trick in the book to make her insta photos look better than IRL, which to me is no better than using facetune. I don't understand how influencers can go on about "my Instagram is very staged and I don't look like this all the time and you shouldn't feel bad for not looking like this because it's all poses and good cameras" yet still continue the exact same behaviors? People have free agency to do what they want with their platforms, but if you're going to preach acceptance and be a role model even lightly edited overly posed photos are causing the same damage that just facetuning would to an already vulnerable audience

Return to “Sierra Schultzzie”