Arika

M0807
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Arika

Post by M0807 »

I'm just curious if anyone follows Arika like I do. I don't understand why she's always pretending to be someone she's not and life that "glam life though" like HONEYYYY... no

pink-panther
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Arika

Post by pink-panther »

M0807 wrote:I'm just curious if anyone follows Arika like I do. I don't understand why she's always pretending to be someone she's not and life that "glam life though" like HONEYYYY... no
I follow Arika. I think deep down she's a sweet girl, but she's very insecure about herself and tries hard to have that "glam life" , I think her goal is to be a celebrity or something like that. She has her mind set on the wrong places.
Sorry about any grammar mistakes, english is not my first language.

M0807
Learner
Learner

Re: Arika

Post by M0807 »

pink-panther wrote:
M0807 wrote:I'm just curious if anyone follows Arika like I do. I don't understand why she's always pretending to be someone she's not and life that "glam life though" like HONEYYYY... no
I follow Arika. I think deep down she's a sweet girl, but she's very insecure about herself and tries hard to have that "glam life" , I think her goal is to be a celebrity or something like that. She has her mind set on the wrong places.
I know I kinda feel bad for her! I've also noticed that she seems to go through friends fast or moreso, lack some friends

Return to “Arika Sato”