Samantha Reddit'sDoll/Ravndahl - Part 4

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Samantha Reddit'sDoll/Ravandahl - Part 4

Post by prettylights92 »

Her bronzer was so orange in her latest video. I guess she’s channeling Allana now. I couldn’t even finish it lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blueraindrops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by blueraindrops »

Jeez, its embarassing how far reddit is up her ass. let me tell ya, if a comment like that was left on Jaclyn Hill's post, no one would even blink an eye. But if its darling samantha people get their pitchforks out lol. I don't get it tbh.

wreckognition
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by wreckognition »

Following

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

blueraindrops wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:36 pm
Jeez, its embarassing how far reddit is up her ass. let me tell ya, if a comment like that was left on Jaclyn Hill's post, no one would even blink an eye. But if its darling samantha people get their pitchforks out lol. I don't get it tbh.
I used to stalk reddit.... is it beauty guru chat? For a while but never got involved in commenting because I noticed they were very.... partial about their favourites. They collectively remind me of a community of Kat and Hailey from Beauty News (which is ironic considering they always diss Reddit). Bitching and whining about someone doing something but completely ignoring (or even actually praising) someone else for doing the same damn thing. I imagine they're like this with Samantha and this is why everyone has noticed their worship of her. It's very interesting. Especially when reddit is generally viewed as somewhat critical but overral benign etc. (As opposed to GG which is viewed as toxic and poisonous 🙄). Honestly it's no worse on here than on there depending on where you look but the only difference I can clearly see as a new user here and a lurker there is that here people are BLUNT (and catty ok but I can deal with that for the bluntness and honesty) whereas there people are..... still rather too devoted to their faves and willing to beat about that stan bush when it suits them.
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

blueraindrops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blueraindrops »

WORDSALAD wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:55 pm
blueraindrops wrote:
I used to stalk reddit.... is it beauty guru chat? For a while but never got involved in commenting because I noticed they were very.... partial about their favourites. They collectively remind me of a community of Kat and Hailey from Beauty News (which is ironic considering they always diss Reddit). Bitching and whining about someone doing something but completely ignoring (or even actually praising) someone else for doing the same damn thing. I imagine they're like this with Samantha and this is why everyone has noticed their worship of her. It's very interesting. Especially when reddit is generally viewed as somewhat critical but overral benign etc. (As opposed to GG which is viewed as toxic and poisonous 🙄). Honestly it's no worse on here than on there depending on where you look but the only difference I can clearly see as a new user here and a lurker there is that here people are BLUNT (and catty ok but I can deal with that for the bluntness and honesty) whereas there people are..... still rather too devoted to their faves and willing to beat about that stan bush when it suits them.
It is BGC. Its such a weird community. There is a post like everyday (or at least when I actively used to go on it in the summer) asking why people like Jeffree Star lol. Ever since Samantha came out with her depression video people have been licking her ass more than usual. I guess if I was never exposed to reddit, I might like Samantha a little more, but the fact the community praises her and rags on James Charles FOR THE EXACT SAME THING is so fucking retarded. As a makeup artist, Sam is very talented. If the comments piss her off that much, she should just go back to freelancing. She would probably make a killing.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Yes, it was totally unnecessary for her to put the only negative comment on the video on her Insta stories and include the person’s username, it’s a clear ploy for sympathy and more proof that she only focuses on the negative. Far better for everyone to just ignore it. The fact that you can’t even say it was stupid of her to post it on her story without a rain of downvotes is annoying af

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amomo518
Learner
Learner

Post by amomo518 »

f <3

bigfatgoalie
Learner
Learner

Post by bigfatgoalie »

following

pepesylvia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pepesylvia »

folloween

milanese15
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by milanese15 »

Honestly, I think reddit is worse because it is a mix of stans and critics--at least it's clear here why people are commenting. And on reddit, the constant downovoting just results in a hivemind. It's funny how much they hype themselves up. They seem to think they're like youtube tastemakers, and all the gurus should heed their advice because they know what's trending and what's soon to be passé. Lol as if any of those boring, small youtubers they promote has ever become popular due to them. There's a little pushback on that Sam post. I'm sure it won't last, it never does. I remember one post a year or two ago when Sam even went on to defend herself and got downvoted to hell. But they'll be back loving on her soon since she tailors all her videos to appeal to them.

blueraindrops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blueraindrops »

Reddit is defo worse. They get pissed at every minor thing a YouTuber does and are so quick to cancel them. I understand the disdain for James and Jaclyn, but the only thing different about them compared to Sam is that they are way louder and not as "relatable" according to reddit standards lol. Ffs I remember someone screenshotting sam's swimsuit try on haul thing on her insta story where her boobs were too big for it and everyone lost their minds on how amazing that made her. Imo sam is just as bad and problematic as other youtubers, especially when she decided she would be black for a day.

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

That Reddit group is full of crazy ass social justice warriors. They get offended by everything. Sam tweeted or IGd a comment left by someone saying her acne looked like herpes. A Redditor puts up a post about it and instead of focusing on the acne insult, they say we need sensitivity towards herpes. It’s just comical how they lose the plot.

They do kiss her butt over there. I got really tired of it.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

still hate her nails. i don't understand why those talons are so popular.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Sputnik
Informer
Informer

Post by Sputnik »

blueraindrops wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:13 pm
WORDSALAD wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:55 pm
blueraindrops wrote:
It is BGC. Its such a weird community. There is a post like everyday (or at least when I actively used to go on it in the summer) asking why people like Jeffree Star lol. Ever since Samantha came out with her depression video people have been licking her ass more than usual. I guess if I was never exposed to reddit, I might like Samantha a little more, but the fact the community praises her and rags on James Charles FOR THE EXACT SAME THING is so fucking retarded. As a makeup artist, Sam is very talented. If the comments piss her off that much, she should just go back to freelancing. She would probably make a killing.

I love checking out BGCCirclejerk. They call out BGC's hypocrisy hilariously.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

blueraindrops wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:35 pm
Especially when she decided she would be black for a day.
Excuse me? !
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:39 pm
still hate her nails. i don't understand why those talons are so popular.
Me neither. They legit remind me of The Grand High Witch 😁 but beyond that.... Don't these people have stuff to do with their hands?? I can't handle my nails when they grow more than a few mms past the end of my finger, because I can't DO anything any more lol

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

Sputnik wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:09 am
I love checking out BGCCirclejerk. They call out BGC's hypocrisy hilariously.
Sounds like my kinda place 😏

milanese15
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by milanese15 »

^^She posted a "Nicki Minaj makeup look" with a darker foundation to facebook many years ago, and her caption was "thought I'd be black for a day." She also responded to one of her friends "I should've been born black." There are screenshots of it around. I think they're in the first Batalash thread. This was during her phase where she'd speak in this accent i can only assume was how she thought black Americans sounded like and wear a backwards cap and try to be funny with storytime videos on her second channel. It was tragic. I remember bringing up the accent thing bc I was like..."isn't this girl from Canada?" But not that many people cared. She clearly has a Canadian accent now, so :roll: lol that phony accent was the worst

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

milanese15 wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:35 am
^^She posted a "Nicki Minaj makeup look" with a darker foundation to facebook many years ago, and her caption was "thought I'd be black for a day." She also responded to one of her friends "I should've been born black." There are screenshots of it around. I think they're in the first Batalash thread. This was during her phase where she'd speak in this accent i can only assume was how she thought black Americans sounded like and wear a backwards cap and try to be funny with storytime videos on her second channel. It was tragic. I remember bringing up the accent thing bc I was like..."isn't this girl from Canada?" But not that many people cared. She clearly has a Canadian accent now, so :roll: lol that phony accent was the worst
:o wonder how reddit responded to that one lol

blueraindrops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blueraindrops »

WORDSALAD wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:03 am
milanese15 wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:35 am
:o wonder how reddit responded to that one lol
Lmfao they have been relatively accepting of it even though they called out Promise Phan for doing a look based on Bruno Mars and called it Blackface, even though the foundation she used was her exact match.

Return to “Samantha Ravndahl”