Dina Tokio

Re: Dina Tokio

Post by Guest »

I’m from Cardiff. I know people who know both Dina & Sid’s family. I also know people who went to college with Dina & 2c. Dina is known for being very stuck up her own arse, which has definitely shown in the latter years of her YouTube. 2c is apparently the nicer of the 2. Her brothers have a good reputation. Dina has never really integrated into the Cardiff community for whatever reason. I don’t even think she has any friends here, which is very unusual in the city you went to high school. Also mentioning their podcast when Sid tried to make out he’d never really seen ‘proper hijabis’ Who wear their headscarf properly... complete bullshit. The area he grew up has a tonne of Muslims and probably where the most niqabis live in Cardiff. He also went to the high school which has the most Muslims attend, ALOT of proper hijabis live in Cardiff, I think he just down played the headscarf so Dina would come across in a slightly better light I guess.

I don’t think Dina deserves the disgusting level of hate she receives tbh, I don’t agree with how she handled removing her hijab & she does come across very arrogant in her videos/insta. But a lot of those comments are completely uncalled for. She has kids & they’re completely innocent in all of this. I defo think fame/money has got to her head. I hope one day she will become more humble & just come across as a nicer person.

What Really
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by What Really »

I think the hate she has had in term of just blatantly unnecessary comments is horrible.

I do think she should do a video just reading all the nice supportive comments too. There has been a lot.

I think this for a lot of youtubers though not just Dina. It would be nice for them to read some nice and acknowledge some of their supporters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No time for spellchecking...and even if I did I would still suck

chocogossiper
Learner
Learner

Post by chocogossiper »

Sinsei wrote:
chocogossiper wrote:
Sinsei wrote:The wishing death on Dina comments wasn’t cool. I wouldn’t even wish death on my worst enemy.

I don’t like the fact that she’s exploiting the negativity within the Islamic community. Shameless Dina monetised the video. It’s a known fact that most muslims don’t claim her and she is clearly seeking validation elsewhere, away from Islam. She’s fueling the negative energy by dedicating a whole video about it.

The wisest thing she could’ve done was disable her video comments or ignore them - but then again Dina isn’t smart enough.

Anybody notice how some of the disgusting comments were made by men? This is one of the reasons why some women choose to stay single, because men these days are hormonal and on their bitch tactics.

the muslim community have exploited themselves by acting this way, you're deluded enough to believe that it's Dina that then you're one of them muslims who probably died when she took the headscarf off.

'It’s a known fact that most muslims don’t claim her and she is clearly seeking validation elsewhere, away from Islam.' - like people need to be claimed, it's muslims like you who are the real problem lol may Allah forgive you and give you guidance.
First of all, who hurt you? Secondly, I don’t recall ever stating my religion on here or my level of religiousness. Thirdly, you’re canceled. Have several seats, Bitter Bushra!
its obvious your muslim because your upset that shes expoliting the negativtuty thats come out of her wearing a hijab, you dont need to state anyting. non-muslims woudlnt care about that, only muslims like you lol. noones hurt me at all babe, hear yourself "your cancelled" lmao for what expressing my opinion boo hoo "bitter bushra" only typical pakistani from alum rock would say that ;)

chocogossiper
Learner
Learner

Post by chocogossiper »

rasa wrote:Here's my non-muslim 2 cents on this whole thing.

I've been following Dina for years and she's mentioned that she's struggled with the hijab. From my understanding, she's worn it since she was 11-13 and she's shown pics of her much younger wearing it. In one of her most recent videos she mentioned that the only reason why she kept it on was for God. I don't think she used the Muslim community for her come up. The people sending her threats and writing all of the bullshit comments saying she's going to hell are insane. Where I am from, most women who are Muslim don't even wear a hijab - are they all going to hell too? Will Huda Kattan and Farah Dhukai also be there too?

I genuinely think her and her family have been/are going through something and it's seriously affecting her. If her mom and sister took their hijabs off something is probably seriously off in their home life. Dina's been looking depressed for quite sometime. I think the timing and the way she handled her unveiling was awful and should give her fans an explanation of the sudden change. I'm honestly more concerned about her mental health.
thank you, i agree with this completely.

And everyone who is upset for her bashing Islam, need to watch her most recent video and see that nearly every comment that was left, was left by a muslim shocker. im muslim and im embarrassed of them too

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

Those comments were shocking. For a religion that claims it's all about love, whooo boy!

I'm not a fan of any religion. They're all nuts and have their more than fair share of nutjobs.
That Girl!

Sinsei
Debater
Debater

Post by Sinsei »

chocogossiper wrote:
Sinsei wrote:
chocogossiper wrote:
Sinsei wrote:The wishing death on Dina comments wasn’t cool. I wouldn’t even wish death on my worst enemy.

I don’t like the fact that she’s exploiting the negativity within the Islamic community. Shameless Dina monetised the video. It’s a known fact that most muslims don’t claim her and she is clearly seeking validation elsewhere, away from Islam. She’s fueling the negative energy by dedicating a whole video about it.

The wisest thing she could’ve done was disable her video comments or ignore them - but then again Dina isn’t smart enough.

Anybody notice how some of the disgusting comments were made by men? This is one of the reasons why some women choose to stay single, because men these days are hormonal and on their bitch tactics.

the muslim community have exploited themselves by acting this way, you're deluded enough to believe that it's Dina that then you're one of them muslims who probably died when she took the headscarf off.

'It’s a known fact that most muslims don’t claim her and she is clearly seeking validation elsewhere, away from Islam.' - like people need to be claimed, it's muslims like you who are the real problem lol may Allah forgive you and give you guidance.
First of all, who hurt you? Secondly, I don’t recall ever stating my religion on here or my level of religiousness. Thirdly, you’re canceled. Have several seats, Bitter Bushra!
noones hurt me at all babe, hear yourself "your cancelled" lmao for what expressing my opinion boo hoo "bitter bushra" only typical pakistani from alum rock would say that ;)
Lmaoooo no, YOU hear yourself. You say you’re not hurt yet you quoted “you’re cancelled” and “bitter bushra” from my previous paragraph. Awww did I hit a nerve? :rofl:

Feel free to fill out this form: Image

chocogossiper
Learner
Learner

Post by chocogossiper »

Sinsei wrote:
chocogossiper wrote:
Sinsei wrote:
chocogossiper wrote:

let’s just go back to why i commented, and I'll ignore your school girl comments;

you said "I don’t like the fact that she’s exploiting the negativity within the Islamic community. Shameless Dina monetised the video. It’s a known fact that most muslims don’t claim her and she is clearly seeking validation elsewhere, away from Islam." this is why I came for you;

So because Dina is no longer accepted by the backwards muslims community AKA “most muslims don’t claim her” AKA you, she is going against her religion to look for validation from others or, like you suggest another religion? Because she is going ‘away’ from Islam right ??? because she took her head scarf off, now she isn't accepted… Do you hear how stupid you sound?

So, this leads me to ask are you God/Allah??? Is the backwards muslims AKA “most muslims don’t claim her” AKA you, God/Allah ??? because it seems like you think you are. It seems your messed-up part of the Muslim community feel like they can give out validation, and if they don’t then that person should no longer be able to comment about the Islamic Community. Its okay for you guys to completely shred fellow Muslims though, because they don’t get your validation but God forbid Dina READS out comments, not even react, READS them out “oh she’s exploiting negativity in the Islamic community”. You are acting like she wrote the comments. NO, people like you wrote the comments and she has just shown the truth, you people clearly can’t handle it what you’ve created.

My muslim community wouldn't "claim or not claim" anyone (if that’s even a real thing) at all. If you are muslim thats that headscarf or not, you don’t need me or anyone else to validate you that is up to God and yourself. But like I said there’s a select few that are messed up, and make Islam look bad all on their own. Which is why Dina is rightfully exposing these judgmental back biting sheep. you included.

Sinsei
Debater
Debater

Post by Sinsei »

I really hope I didn’t ruin your day! You should take a breather because you need it.

midnightshade
Talker
Talker

Post by midnightshade »

Religion is always going to be a sensitive topic and unfortunately it give some people the chance to say vile things. Wishing death upon her and calling her a whore is uncalled for.

Wearing the hijab is a personal thing as well as removing it. Dina knows why she is getting this backlash, she could have been honest but instead decided to keep promoting her book. Then when she did take it she called hijabis a cult. She's been losing lots of subscribers and followers on other social media. Now she posts this video of how she is getting hate/insults like many other YT'ers do and I feel like it's because she is just incapable of making a smart decision.

Toosy stopped wearing the scarf, I'm not sure f she fully addressed it or not but I have seen her say I'm not wearing it anymore, it's my choice end of discussion. Toosy is getting some hate still I think but unlike Dina she own her decision and didn't try and keep her foot in the door. Dina used to bang on about being a modest hijabi and actually tries to take credit for it like she revolutionised the fashion world when she didn't. I know plenty of modest dressing muslims that don't wear the hijab and muslims that wear the hijab and super tight clothing, it's each to their own.

It all comes back to one thing - honesty. She has never been fully honest and it always looks like she starts doing things from a business perspective to try and keep the money coming in. The most honest she has been is when she said she struggled with the hijab.

As for the disgusting men that keep commenting they need to shut up, They will never be a muslim woman and understand the stuggle that they go through. If anything why are they watching the videos instead of averting their gaze.

midnightshade
Talker
Talker

Post by midnightshade »

I think doing this new video is only going to exacerbate the situation with people coming out and saying even nastier things now because they feel like she is blaming Islam/Muslims for her issues. On the hand it may give her just what she wanted - a way into mainstream YT.

betylistic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by betylistic »

I stopped caring about her anymore, too much false drama that she creates herself. Like there's no other way to handle the situations, Dina always chooses the one that shows how agitated her situation is.

The latest comment video was disgusting, people who can say those things are disgusting! They're sinners for sure and that's the worst sin you can commit. Breaking someone's heart so badly that they won't forgive... However, I just hate that this situation has been handled so poorly to the point where non Muslims can strongly state their opinions about how our belief system is corrupt and wrong. NO! Just no. You just don't allow that sort of feedback by fueling it every sec.

ANE-LX1 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

midnightshade
Talker
Talker

Post by midnightshade »

betylistic wrote:I stopped caring about her anymore, too much false drama that she creates herself. Like there's no other way to handle the situations, Dina always chooses the one that shows how agitated her situation is.

The latest comment video was disgusting, people who can say those things are disgusting! They're sinners for sure and that's the worst sin you can commit. Breaking someone's heart so badly that they won't forgive... However, I just hate that this situation has been handled so poorly to the point where non Muslims can strongly state their opinions about how our belief system is corrupt and wrong. NO! Just no. You just don't allow that sort of feedback by fueling it every sec.

ANE-LX1 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
All the video did was allow the toxic side of Muslims and non Muslims arise and shout from the rooftops what they think is wrong with the other. It's kind of becoming like a the Jimmy Kimmel and celebs read mean tweets thing. I feel like some people a going to continue to spew hate so they get noticed and end up in her videos.

I think she likes the drama and it allows her to play victim. I believe the only reason she said she is a part time hijabi because she'll want to put it back on when promoting certain things.

Mleeps
Talker
Talker

Post by Mleeps »

I agree with a lot of people on this forum with regards to Dina endorsing the negativity and eating into it, and then just bashing the muslim community in general. But again, the comments from muslims themselves are absolutely vile and goes against every single thing islam teaches - if taking the hijab off is such a huge sin so also is using your tongue to spout such dirty, vicious evil things. Wishing death on her and her family for something that only concerns her is messed up. It’s so funny because there are so many hadeeths about guarding your tongue and staying out of peoples business, but NOTHING about taking the hijab off - becausse everybody is at diff levels of religion, and the lellle saying these things are the ones getting the sins, lmao, so their outrage is hurting them only. So Dina is right in saying the community is so disgraceful- it is, and not representative of the islam that should be taught and spread. I was so sickened by how people reacted. At the end of the day, it is between her and God. I really dont see why people are saying she exploited the muslim community to make money, thats the daftest thing I ever heard lmao - when she started out making videos she prob wasnt making anything. She has changed for sure, but people feeling so entitled that they are outraged over a personal decision is ridiculous.
She could definitely have been more honest and open, rather than snatching it off her head and then making that sarky podcast - fuelling the hate by constantly addressing it. She is far from perfect but so are we. And anybody who is well known gets hate - she should know this and be mature about it rather than act like a victim. If it really is that bad then just get off the internet. Anyway those are my two cents.

Mini-Creature
Debater
Debater

Post by Mini-Creature »

All in All, I think Dina will just keep on adding fuel to the fire. She will keep talking about the amount of hate and how people are bashing her just to stay relevant. I mean for the past year or so what did Dina actually do? apart from her "book". Taking off her hijab will keep people talking for some time but they will get bored at some point.

Dilaraliouss
Learner
Learner

Post by Dilaraliouss »

Just joined this thread, I have a few things to say:

1. It’s nobody’s business if she chooses to take her hijab off or not, and the things people were saying are just gross to be honest. HOWEVER, I feel like she’s a narcissist and I actually cannot stand her personality.

2. I find her extremely obnoxious “I don’t care about any of you I would be happy working 9-5”... go on then hun nobody stopping you.

3. Her fake teeth and extremely terrible blonde hair look awful. It’s my opinion lol

With regards to hijab it’s her prerogative really. I’m Muslim but I don’t wear a hijab, if I chose to wear it it would be my choice, if I chose to take it off, also my choice so people need to chill. If they want to “advise” or “guide” her, calling her a whore and shit isn’t exactly going to have an impact on her, and it’s probably going to make her want to get as far away from the Muslim community as possible.

That being said, I find her narcissistic as a person and I think she loves attention and thinks she’s the shit. I didn’t watch her much before, just saw a few videos, and won’t be watching again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

she needs a style overhaul...

i've never watched her for fashion or beauty tips tbh, only for entertainment. i enjoyed her vlogs with her family. too bad they're gone now.

i think people attack her over her 'hijab' so aggressively because they know she cares about it.

CofeeNgossip
Debater
Debater

Post by CofeeNgossip »

What do we have to gossip about their sponsored stay at the Atlantis in Dubai? The last time they were sponsored to go to Dubai it seemed to me like they were on a super tight budget and were not spending anything, at least this time they seem to be enjoying themselves…

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

She handled everything so poorly and I think she's better off stating that. She used her viewers to buy her modestly book and in the end even the part time hijabi didnt last a week. She has fueled more hate towards the muslim community by allowing some stupid comments to embody all muslims. A real god fearing muslim would never be okay with slandering, speaking poorly of another person or wishing death upon another bc they took off their hijab. She's just using that as an excuse to walk away from everything and start a new online persona.

on the other hand, still can't get over her hair, She needs some layers, movement something, it literally looks like a wig and a bad one at that.

ghfjlmne652
Talker
Talker

Post by ghfjlmne652 »

Just wana say I love Dinas outfits and hair in her Dubai insta videos love love love

I know this is a hate thread but I must admit she looks so good these days I really admire her baby pink hair and own identity

Continue slaying witches!

BlueFairy
Debater
Debater

Post by BlueFairy »

ghfjlmne652 wrote:Just wana say I love Dinas outfits and hair in her Dubai insta videos love love love

I know this is a hate thread but I must admit she looks so good these days I really admire her baby pink hair and own identity

Continue slaying witches!
had to go and see it lol

yeah pink is better than that grey/blonde whatever it was.
her hair was mostly messy but it was definitely better than usual.
it really doesnt suit her when her roots are glued to her head and face lol

Return to “Dina Tokio”