Dina & the MAN beast sister in laws (Part1)

ghfjlmne652
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Dina & the MAN beast sister in laws (Part1)

Post by ghfjlmne652 »

:rofl:
So it’s done- all gossip related to Dinas in laws here. Including her (face filler) mother in law.

ghfjlmne652
Talker
Talker

Re: Dina & the MAN beast sister in laws (Part1)

Post by ghfjlmne652 »

Hi I am Maliha I sometimes follow religion and sometimes I do have fun for Insta likes so I can fit in with the norm

Here I am, I’m not a hypocrite I do pry 5x a day, I think I’m going to heaven but hey, what will a little make up and Halloween celebrations do?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ghfjlmne652
Talker
Talker

Post by ghfjlmne652 »

Hi again it’s me me me maliha

Please don’t take me seriously I post for Insta likes

Here I am looking innocent and here I am posting for car scents adverts with my chest hanging out on a dirty bridge (for some reason)...oh insta likes hehehehe
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ghfjlmne652
Talker
Talker

Post by ghfjlmne652 »

Oh hey I love taking pictures with my sister she makes me look oh so slim! Hehehehe :D

Here’s what my mummmy thinks though

ghfjlmne652
Talker
Talker

Post by ghfjlmne652 »

Here ya all my mummy’s reaction

Pancakehouse1
Learner
Learner

Post by Pancakehouse1 »

LMAO i literally don’t even know where to start. They all need to lay off the junk and the mum needs to relax with the botox and fillers and God knows what else she’s done to that face - absolutely terrifying.

ghfjlmne652
Talker
Talker

Post by ghfjlmne652 »

Pancakehouse1 wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:25 am
LMAO i literally don’t even know where to start. They all need to lay off the junk and the mum needs to relax with the botox and fillers and God knows what else she’s done to that face - absolutely terrifying.
If that was my mom I would shoot myself

Why the fuck did they allow their mom to object her face and look like Pete burns hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

Bloody hell I bet dina and toosy are having a right laugh reading this thread!

Sorry this ain’t bullying- this is simply another way of expressing our love for sids manbeast sisters- the fat one really gets on my nerves, atleast pout properly! Nafia chavvy Khan

On another note
Why does mahlias hubby think he’s too good for social media

The drake wanna be needs to get a hair cut and shave he looks like he licks food off plates and spits it out
I also think he may have been a drug dealer in Cardiff- he looks the type, his fat mum also looks chavvy, wonder how the genetics got tangled there with kaleb

I heard rumors mahlia had a shot gun wedding so I guess she had sex before marriage?

moulinmillion
Informer
Informer

Post by moulinmillion »

ghfjlmne652 wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:58 am
Pancakehouse1 wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:25 am
If that was my mom I would shoot myself

Why the fuck did they allow their mom to object her face and look like Pete burns hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

Bloody hell I bet dina and toosy are having a right laugh reading this thread!

Sorry this ain’t bullying- this is simply another way of expressing our love for sids manbeast sisters- the fat one really gets on my nerves, atleast pout properly! Nafia chavvy Khan

On another note
Why does mahlias hubby think he’s too good for social media

The drake wanna be needs to get a hair cut and shave he looks like he licks food off plates and spits it out
I also think he may have been a drug dealer in Cardiff- he looks the type, his fat mum also looks chavvy, wonder how the genetics got tangled there with kaleb

I heard rumors mahlia had a shot gun wedding so I guess she had sex before marriage?
She got married in July 2015 and baby was born Jan, and he doesn't look like he was born three months early. I wonder why no ones questioned this before though. The mother in law looks like an extra from jeremy kyle, although they do say that black men like big women :)

ghfjlmne652
Talker
Talker

Post by ghfjlmne652 »

Here’s the evidence
She married July 2015
And then a baby appeared on the scene
Lol she kept her pregnancy secret
On every photo of her in her wedding outfit her boobs are literally on show for the world to see, she must have gained weight slowly and popped at the end
Sex before marriage Maliha?

Wonder how many roaring arguments they had in their household? How did she manage to explain sex before marriage to dearest mummy

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by shinydiscoballs »

Maybe she had her nikkah earlier and the july date is her rukhsati date?

Post by Guest »

Yeah it’s very confusing because she captioned nikkah anniversary under picture that was uploaded in March ... then her wedding was July but then Kaleb celebrated his birthday in July whilst they were doing their charity work. However he was around in the pic from March 2016. So none of it makes sense , I’ve noticed she doesn’t really put his birthday pictures up yet does for others and also his newborn pictures were uploaded much later.

moulinmillion
Informer
Informer

Post by moulinmillion »

The birthday celebration in pak was just for content, Kaleb (stupid ass name for a muslim kid btw) was def born at the start of the year and Maliha def got married in July. Even if she kept the pregnancy a surprise, wouldn't people have raised suspicions when he was born? Unless the family are just quick to delete any comments about it on their social media and now that all these years have passed it's no longer something that people would question.

Post by Guest »

She put Nikah anniversary up in March ... maybe she got pregs straight after nikah?

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Probably, but even so, being married at your rukhsati even if you are already islamically married beforehand still raises eyebrows. And there's never been any mention or evidence of there having been a nikkah earlier on in the year.

In one of her recent Q&A's the mother was asked about whether malihas husband is a revert and she said that he was born muslim and fully practicing etc. Which somewhat contradicts the whole pre marital sex suspicion, and I would've expected him to name his child something that doesn't mean dog :?

Unrelated, but it's so annoying when Maliha refers to birthdays as 'cakeday' or 'bornday'. WTF is that even about.

Post by Guest »

Nothing adds up

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

The timeline is certainly very sketchy and I'm surprised it hasn't been picked up on before.

asd6991
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by asd6991 »

Nafia is LITERALLY using fair and lovely on her story today. Honestly don’t understand how she can condone such a thing as a “doctor”

moulinmillion
Informer
Informer

Post by moulinmillion »

Did she? That seems strange considering what a big rant she went on over her daughters complexion and how people were making them feel inferior cos the kid wasn't as fair as her cousins.

Pancakehouse1
Learner
Learner

Post by Pancakehouse1 »

moulinmillion wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:56 am
Did she? That seems strange considering what a big rant she went on over her daughters complexion and how people were making them feel inferior cos the kid wasn't as fair as her cousins.
Really? When was this? Who said what?

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Nafia did, quite a while ago now admittedly but I remember because she went on and on about it.

Return to “Dina Tokio”