Dina Tokio - Part 2

princessparadox
Talker
Talker

Re: Dina Tokio - Part 2

Post by princessparadox »

Sinsei wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:40 am
I've noticed that almost every Sunday, Toosy, her mum, gran and bro go to the pub to eat. Everybody knows that Pub meat isn't halal.
At this point i'm wondering whether or not the family have left islam altogether (specifically Toosy, Dina and her mum)

Whenever they go to the pub they always take a pic of non alcoholic beverages like they trying to prove to us they don't drink :roll:

I mean why drink alcohol free beverages when you eat meat that isn't halal? :?
Why frequently go to pubs/bars if you ain't gonna drink alcohol? - Toosy goes to pubs and bars during the weekday as well
They don’t eat zabiha halal meat - they’ve talked about this previously. This includes Sid as he was at a carvery with them all last week and Dina has done sponsored posts with those fresh food delivery companies that provide you with the ingredients to cook a meal - not halal.

betylistic
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by betylistic »

The fact that people go to pubs doesn't mean they left Islam through? I don't follow Toosy, so I wouldn't know how frequently they go. Although it's probably not the best idea to dine at a pub, it can as well be halal. Like wtf? Maybe they don't eat or drink anything haram there.
There's also millions of Muslims who eat meat from the supermarkets etc. In the west, and for some it isn't halal. And for the majority it isn't haram either. You know what I mean?

Even though people commit some bad acts as a Muslim, that doesn't mean we should be supporting one bad act with the other. It's awkward to suggest someone who eats meat (not pork) to start drinking alcohol too.

ANE-LX1 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

KhaZa1216
Learner
Learner

Post by KhaZa1216 »

betylistic wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:58 am
The fact that people go to pubs doesn't mean they left Islam through? I don't follow Toosy, so I wouldn't know how frequently they go. Although it's probably not the best idea to dine at a pub, it can as well be halal. Like wtf? Maybe they don't eat or drink anything haram there.
There's also millions of Muslims who eat meat from the supermarkets etc. In the west, and for some it isn't halal. And for the majority it isn't haram either. You know what I mean?

Even though people commit some bad acts as a Muslim, that doesn't mean we should be supporting one bad act with the other. It's awkward to suggest someone who eats meat (not pork) to start drinking alcohol too.

Of course it doesn't mean that it's just a slippery slope to be on. Pub food isn't known to be halal. They cater for non Muslims, it's predominantly non Muslims who go there and living in the UK it's not difficult to find halal places to eat. And just because millions of Muslims do something haram doesn't mean it's an oh well guess it's ok thing lol.

Post by Guest »

Pub food isn't halal and just because someone is not eating halal food doesn't mean it's ok. It doesn't make it ok and people should cut it with double standards. It's ok to wear sleeveless but not ok to dance. Ok to eat haram but not ok to do xyz. If something is not halal, it's not halal.

I don't understand how these two got a mortgage? They don't have a stable income, they don't have regular wages being paid every month? I don't know how they manage to save up for a deposit?? Dina can never ever think twice before spending money. All she does is spend spend spend. Unless a family member lent them money?

betylistic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by betylistic »

I mean, I wouldn't just randomly have a family gathering at a pub, and if that's a regular thing they do it's their business and personal relationships with Allah. I understand being upset with the display of these acts but let's be real, we as Muslims are obliged to consider the best and not the worst case scenario. When I see, say a Muslim socializing in a pub, of course I don't applause them. But I do believe it's best to pray for them and maybe warn in private instead of assuming they're gonna now start committing lots of different sins.

Such type of gossip is itself one of the biggest sins in Islam. Anyway man, their life their choice.

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by shinydiscoballs »

They've always been rather lax about the whole halal food thing though, so the pub roast dinners doesnt surprise me. Bunch of weirdos.

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ataybinana wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:21 am
shinydiscoballs wrote:
Sinsei wrote: So I was doing a little digging in Toosy’s following and found this account lol their only follower :rofl:

It’s gonna be another dumb move. They simply cannot afford it. They both don’t have stable income and clearly don’t have any investments.
I know I've said this before but how on earth do these two even get approved for a mortgage?? Sid must be going back to his day job if he hasn't done so already.

Oh and that page has obviousy been set up for all the freebies they want to furnish their house, watch this space.
Well, they claim being "self employed", also as the online public records show, they're claiming to be the owners of a small business of "Media representation services" [bullshit]. The pathetics have even branded their names, probably thought they were gonna hit it big, but unintelligent Dina made too many blunders. They're nothing but social media rejects whose credibility and "influence" has long gone down the sewer, how petty. So more than likely they've utilized their
small business (of scams) as reference for any loan approvals. How strategical and tactical of them; dishonest individuals.

https://suite.endole.co.uk/insight/comp ... d-dina-ltd

https://companycheck.co.uk/company/1071 ... house-data

https://suite.endole.co.uk/insight/comp ... d-dina-ltd

It's all very well setting up these companies, which is pretty easy and cheap to do. But surely they need to be making an actual profit that can be shown and proved for the purposes of mortgage applications. And when you're self employed they want records going back far longer than if you're just an employee. They must've had help with the deposit as well.

Lurker_Shirker
Learner
Learner

Post by Lurker_Shirker »

She posted in her story she hasn't washed her hair for ten days ....like seriously gross

I've unfollowed her anyways now shes has the most negative / sell out/vain vibe about her, not subjecting myself to that. You would think shes would be happier now shes blending in like she wanted to, but shes just sad and very boring.

chatterbox1
Learner
Learner

Post by chatterbox1 »

Lurker_Shirker wrote:She posted in her story she hasn't washed her hair for ten days ....like seriously gross

I've unfollowed her anyways now shes has the most negative / sell out/vain vibe about her, not subjecting myself to that. You would think shes would be happier now shes blending in like she wanted to, but shes just sad and very boring.
ImageImageImage

How does she feel ok to tell people that?! 10 days without washing your hair is gross on a whole different level!

She’s married so either she doesn’t shower after she’s been with Sid as any Muslim would know you have a complete shower from head to toe (not just a body shower) or sid doesn’t get much action... Image

betylistic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by betylistic »

She told she washed only with water in between washes. It's not that uncommon to rarely wash your hair. Especially her type of hair, extremely processed. Her hair probably lacks life so much that it doesn't even get oily.

hanna_marie
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by hanna_marie »

From recent personal experience, most lenders need proof of a steady, regular income for 2 years if someone who's self-employed wishes to apply for a mortgage. So Sid & Dina must have had a good level of income for the past 2 years that looks as though it's likely to continue, or else the lender wouldn't have approved their application. Houses generally cost less in Wales than other parts of the UK, so there's less risk for the lender. But saying that, from the few photos they've posted, their new house looks very spacious. I'm genuinely curious to know how much it cost.

facet00n
Informer
Informer

Post by facet00n »

All of the entrance/rear doors on their new house look like thin glass. Is that normal in the UK? Here in the US most of our houses have very heavy/solid wooden doors. I would be so worried about someone smashing them and breaking in

moulinmillion
Informer
Informer

Post by moulinmillion »

No it's not but she did say they want/need to put in double glazing very soon. I guess we can expect lots more sponsored posts and ad heavy vlogs from hereonin.

No prizes for guessing that Dina's lipless family will be the first to visit rather than sids family though.

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

moulinmillion wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:18 pm
No it's not but she did say they want/need to put in double glazing very soon. I guess we can expect lots more sponsored posts and ad heavy vlogs from hereonin.

No prizes for guessing that Dina's lipless family will be the first to visit rather than sids family though.
Lmao at lipless family :rofl: :rofl:

Private_user01
Informer
Informer

Post by Private_user01 »

Lurker_Shirker wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:15 am
She posted in her story she hasn't washed her hair for ten days ....like seriously gross

She is a bloody tramp! She even posted a story of her going to the gym AND sweating yet she plans to hold out until next week to wash her hair even though she hasn't washed it for 10 days already. Wtf!!

Lurker_Shirker
Learner
Learner

Post by Lurker_Shirker »

chatterbox1 wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:28 am
Lurker_Shirker wrote:She posted in her story she hasn't washed her hair for ten days ....like seriously gross

ImageImageImage

How does she feel ok to tell people that?! 10 days without washing your hair is gross on a whole different level!

She’s married so either she doesn’t shower after she’s been with Sid as any Muslim would know you have a complete shower from head to toe (not just a body shower) or sid doesn’t get much action... Image
So true! but i like other poster said maybe she just washes with water but then she should have said i havent shampooed my hair still gross why tell people and ten days tooo much ...I doubt she prays so i doubt she does ghusl anyway..i really feel like they simply aren't practising Muslims anymore...she was so happy in the DNA test video when she found out she was mostly White/European and that what she wants to be ..blend in as a blonde white chav.....I bet she regrets marrying a Pakistani.

Why does she not help out with the MIl's charity efforts...I mean i know shess very shallow and materialistic but she could just give odd shout out.

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lurker_Shirker wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:01 am
chatterbox1 wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:28 am

ImageImageImage

So true! but i like other poster said maybe she just washes with water but then she should have said i havent shampooed my hair still gross why tell people and ten days tooo much ...I doubt she prays so i doubt she does ghusl anyway..i really feel like they simply aren't practising Muslims anymore...she was so happy in the DNA test video when she found out she was mostly White/European and that what she wants to be ..blend in as a blonde white chav.....I bet she regrets marrying a Pakistani.

Why does she not help out with the MIl's charity efforts...I mean i know shess very shallow and materialistic but she could just give odd shout out.
Cos she'll only do something that benefits her. Of course Dina will justify it by saying that she doesn't promote any charity work which doesn't make her stance any better. Even Sid's sisters who don't have as many followers in comparison are always promoting the work that their mother does.

Although they did donate the money for their childrens aqeeqahs to feed kids at one of the orphanages I think, which was strange because aqeeqah is something you do for newborns - not when your child is at school. I wouldn't be surprised if Mika isn't circumcised either.

But yeah, the lack of hygeine with the hair washing is just disgusting and I feel sorry for the hairdresser who is going to have to deal with that stinky birds nest in a few days time.

Lurker_Shirker
Learner
Learner

Post by Lurker_Shirker »

Cos she'll only do something that benefits her. Of course Dina will justify it by saying that she doesn't promote any charity work which doesn't make her stance any better. Even Sid's sisters who don't have as many followers in comparison are always promoting the work that their mother does.

Although they did donate the money for their childrens aqeeqahs to feed kids at one of the orphanages I think, which was strange because aqeeqah is something you do for newborns - not when your child is at school. I wouldn't be surprised if Mika isn't circumcised either.

But yeah, the lack of hygeine with the hair washing is just disgusting and I feel sorry for the hairdresser who is going to have to deal with that stinky birds nest in a few days time.
[/quote]

Agreed....if she really followed Islamic principles she would realise it would benefit her in all sorts of ways....but quite evidently she doesnt. I'm so sorry so many still follow her and praise her she is so unworthy and just adding to negative press Muslims get...Tommy Robinson posted her 'feel so sorry for me i got hate for removing hijab' video...she wasnt even ashamed of that :(

hanna_marie
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by hanna_marie »

I watched her empty house tour and their new house is massive! Very expensive too. I can only imagine their annual income or the amount they put down as a deposit if they're able to afford that :o I don't understand them saying they want to do redo the kitchen. It's a beautiful kitchen imo.

moulinmillion
Informer
Informer

Post by moulinmillion »

How do you know it's expensive? They live in a relatively cheap park of the UK, property in Wales is quite affordable and I doubt they have bought in the city centre. It looks like your average semi detached house that has had a few extensions over the years. I'm surprised DIna even has any opinion on the kitchen given how little time she ever spends in one.
I'm looking forward to their video about the house buying process though, I expect they will address how they managed to buy it/get a mortgage/save up enough deposit.
I do think Sid is back at his old job though freelancing, that explains why he needs his own seperate office in the house away from Dinas hoodie collection.

Return to “Dina Tokio”