Pixi2woo: Part 5

Rosie Ribbons
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Pixi2woo: Part 5

Post by Rosie Ribbons »

There seems to be a 'black out' on tweeting this morning from anyone going to Fleurs wedding (well except Gemma but she just tweeted from her hotel room)- i wonder did Fleur ask them not to tweet pictures before her?

Post by Guest »

Her Twitter bio is so cringeworthy and "ugh"

"I used to want to be an icecream van driver."

So? It doesn't make you special or quirky.

shitgurussay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shitgurussay »

haha and what are you now Tanya? A woman who acts like a three year old in a attempt to be liked by tweens. Think I'd rather be a ice cream van driver

IvyBronte
Learner
Learner

Post by IvyBronte »

JuliaWinston wrote:
xxkath wrote:
JuliaWinston wrote:Image

:rofl:
I tried looking for your comment on her 1D video and all I could find was a reply for some girl saying you were extremely bitter but when you click show the comment it says it's been deleted. So I assume Tanya removed the comment. I think she even removed the reply you got from Jenna Taylor saying she hadn't heard of Tanya having a mental disorder.

Yeah...I was swiftly blocked and labeled as a "hater" by the dumb kids. Don't worry though, "I'll be back" :tyvm:

Julia...May I be your Fan-girl?

IvyBronte
Learner
Learner

Post by IvyBronte »

Pinkie Pie wrote:Tanya cried at the one direction movie premiere.. Are you f'ing kidding me?! This whole one direction obsession is contrived as hell.. Your average 20 somethings aren't fangirling over 1D like tweens. I hope people don't view the view the British crew as representative of your average 20 something brits.. They are a bunch of morons.

Hear, Hear!
I'm a 20-something in the States and have NO clue who this 'boy band' is/what their names are. Yes, I do reside outside of a rock, but the last time I had ANY regard for guys dancing (singing?) to pre-recorded pop-radio crap...I was 12. I get that this is a new trend and we all know these idiots on YouTube MUST follow it, but it just makes them look so juvenile and lame.

pinkfr0sting
Informer
Informer

Post by pinkfr0sting »

In Joey's British tea and cake vlog, we really didn't need to see what was in Tanya's mouth :/

candyapple
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by candyapple »

I really can't wait to see if Tanya does Fleur's make up at her wedding. Also I wonder if there is still going to be tension between Tanya with Fleur/Ingrid...

Elena
Debater
Debater

Post by Elena »

OH my god, the challenge with Tyler is so freakin funny! I almost cried laughing!!

[youtube][/youtube]

EternallyElegant
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by EternallyElegant »

pinkfr0sting wrote:In Joey's British tea and cake vlog, we really didn't need to see what was in Tanya's mouth :/
I know, classy right?! Plus the lemon sole thing-as someone who has purchased (and enjoyed) the breadcrumbed version they bought, there is NO WAY you could mistake it for being lemon infused! I know it may seem stupid, but that comment made me realise that she is filling a load of impressionable minds with complete and utter nonsense which they probably take as gospel :? Seriously...X

Pigeonski
Informer
Informer

Post by Pigeonski »

Just watched her video with Tyler and then Tyler's video with her- she copies everything that he says almost word for word "I'm literally crying" "Oh no my heart can't cope" etc
Just shows how incapable of thought she is

Biba girl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Biba girl »

The way she copies people she's with is INSANE. It's downright to the mood they're in, things they say, what they eat, what they wear, faces they pull. I think the main reason to her "personality change" is simply her copying other popular girls on youtube (like Zoe).

Actually.... if you think about it, most of her youtube makeup tutorials are recreating other MUA's work. In other words, again, COPYING. There are very few original looks she did.

ima
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ima »

oh my god, just seen a pic on ingrid's instagram of tanya at the wedding. Is she seriously wearing a snake print dress?! but most importantly look at the hair!!! IT's like how you'd do it for working out. The clip back and plait is sloppy.

amakeupaddict
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by amakeupaddict »

ima wrote:oh my god, just seen a pic on ingrid's instagram of tanya at the wedding. Is she seriously wearing a snake print dress?! but most importantly look at the hair!!! IT's like how you'd do it for working out. The clip back and plait is sloppy.
Exactly my thoughts! WTF

chattycathy
Informer
Informer

Post by chattycathy »

shmoo wrote:
Ladycrazy4 wrote:I was watching Joey's One Direction premiere vlog and towards the end, Tanya mentions how she won't be changing her last name after she gets married because people know her as Tanya Burr. Even if that's true, she sounds like a total diva.
lots of women choose not to take the man's name these days as it's a hangover from when women were considered men's property. pretty gross that you said that imo
It actually annoys me when women DON'T change their last name.

blueberrymuffin

Post by blueberrymuffin »

chattycathy wrote:
shmoo wrote:
Ladycrazy4 wrote:I was watching Joey's One Direction premiere vlog and towards the end, Tanya mentions how she won't be changing her last name after she gets married because people know her as Tanya Burr. Even if that's true, she sounds like a total diva.
lots of women choose not to take the man's name these days as it's a hangover from when women were considered men's property. pretty gross that you said that imo
Why would you be annoyed by another woman's choice? :S Especially one that doesn't effect you in any way...

Justlikehollywood_x
Talker
Talker

Post by Justlikehollywood_x »

chattycathy wrote:
shmoo wrote:
Terribly sorry for annoying you then :roll:. I've never found myself very concerned with whether or not other women change their last names or not, it's really none of your business at all is it?

Justlikehollywood_x
Talker
Talker

Post by Justlikehollywood_x »

Why would you be annoyed by another woman's choice? :S Especially one that doesn't effect you in any way...
Haha, you beat me to it! must be a tough life when other people's name annoy you.

BBBlogger
Talker
Talker

Post by BBBlogger »

Personally I wont change my name when i get married, my whole identity is behind my name and I love it, I think its accepted in this modern world that some women choose not to take the name of their husband. I am not anyone's property so don't feel the need to acknowledge that to society.

Having said that TanTan is doing it because she think's she's someone; she wouldn't know a feminist if one slapped her in the face with her saggy tit from burning her bra back in the day fighting for women and equality and is thanked by women like Tanya who dumb themselves down thinking its cute & admirable. idiot.

caraL20
Lurker
Lurker

Post by caraL20 »

I can't believe they finally got married!

Return to “Tanya Burr”