JULIA YOUR COMMENTS OMG I'M IN TEARS

raindropsandroses
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Pixi2woo: Part 5

Post by raindropsandroses »

Joey and Jim throwing shade at Tanya while they were on the train in Joey's new vlog :D

tally20
Talker
Talker

Post by tally20 »

AHAHAHAHAHAH first time poster in this thread julia that was HILARIOUS!!

Kaikaifan
Learner
Learner

Post by Kaikaifan »

What's with tanya showing us food in her mouth. At 1:30 in joeys new vlog. Just gross and wierd to me

Kaikaifan
Learner
Learner

Post by Kaikaifan »

And she thinks lemon sole is a lemon infused sole fish. Ummmm, no.

ohnoshebetterdont
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ohnoshebetterdont »

JuliaWinston wrote:Image

:rofl:
#BYEFELICIA

WhatItDoBabyBoo
Talker
Talker

Post by WhatItDoBabyBoo »

dazzle wrote:
Ladycrazy4 wrote:I was watching Joey's One Direction premiere vlog and towards the end, Tanya mentions how she won't be changing her last name after she gets married because people know her as Tanya Burr. Even if that's true, she sounds like a total diva.
She makes it sound like she's Britney Spears or Kate Moss. No one outside the YouTube scene even knows her or her name.
Vanessa Minillo is more famous than her, changed her last name and people still now her even though she's Vanessa Lachey now. What a diva.
I'm NOT jealous, I just don't like the bitch. Get it straight.

Liney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Liney »

dazzle wrote:
Ladycrazy4 wrote:I was watching Joey's One Direction premiere vlog and towards the end, Tanya mentions how she won't be changing her last name after she gets married because people know her as Tanya Burr. Even if that's true, she sounds like a total diva.
She makes it sound like she's Britney Spears or Kate Moss. No one outside the YouTube scene even knows her or her name.
Why can't she change her last name after she gets married but keep Burr as her business name, or would that involve too much common sense for Tantan.

morganminaj
Lurker
Lurker

Post by morganminaj »

Dancing like a 5 year old to BSE
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

xxkath
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xxkath »

I tried looking for your comment on her 1D video and all I could find was a reply for some girl saying you were extremely bitter but when you click show the comment it says it's been deleted. So I assume Tanya removed the comment. I think she even removed the reply you got from Jenna Taylor saying she hadn't heard of Tanya having a mental disorder.

desouza
Debater
Debater

Post by desouza »

hanabanana wrote:
JuliaWinston wrote:I couldn't resist :lol:

AHAHAHHAHAHAAHA

:lol: :lol: I cant with that

Code: Select all

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/01/5f/00/015f006ec9094a2efc82fe1cdf0d80b0--celebrities-hair-celebs.jpg

shmoo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by shmoo »

lots of women choose not to take the man's name these days as it's a hangover from when women were considered men's property. pretty gross that you said that imo

raindropsandroses
Debater
Debater

Post by raindropsandroses »

shmoo wrote:
lots of women choose not to take the man's name these days as it's a hangover from when women were considered men's property. pretty gross that you said that imo
I don't have a problem with a woman keeping her last name, but Tanya's reasoning is a bit off
she doesn't want to take Jim's name because everyone knows her as 'Tanya Burr' and it'll hurt her image/brand; she's acting like she's a celebrity when in reality she's a nobody and no one outside of youtube (and I guess UK) knows who she is, she has no "image" to protect

paradiselove
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by paradiselove »

."and just because Zoe is slim does not mean she looks pre-pubescent. No need to body shame"

Ummm so many people have commented on how "fat" tanya is but no one can make a comment about how slim zoe is?! Tanya isnt even fat, I doubt all of you are slimmer than her and if you are its because you're 13 and haven't grown yet
(Sorry if you're not 13, that's just my guess judging by some of the immature comments ive read) honestly why are girls putting down another girl so badly? Fair enough if you don't like the dress she wore to the premiere but pointing out every flaw and saying "I bet her fat is like jelly" is disgusting. I bet you're all so perfect.

Btw im not a tanya, zoe etc fan really. Just annoys me when girls insult peoples weight.

Pinkie Pie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Pinkie Pie »

LOL @ Tanya thinking anyone really gives a crap if she changes her surname.. She will always just be the Pixi2woo piggy back channel.

Ladycrazy4
Learner
Learner

Post by Ladycrazy4 »

raindropsandroses wrote:
shmoo wrote:
I don't have a problem with a woman keeping her last name, but Tanya's reasoning is a bit off
she doesn't want to take Jim's name because everyone knows her as 'Tanya Burr' and it'll hurt her image/brand; she's acting like she's a celebrity when in reality she's a nobody and no one outside of youtube (and I guess UK) knows who she is, she has no "image" to protect
^ That is what I meant with my post. Of course it's her personal decision whether to change her last name or not, but if that were the reason Tanya was not changing it, then I would have more respect for her.

JuliaWinston

Post by JuliaWinston »

I'd be disgusted too girlfriend...

JuliaWinston

Post by JuliaWinston »

xxkath wrote:

I tried looking for your comment on her 1D video and all I could find was a reply for some girl saying you were extremely bitter but when you click show the comment it says it's been deleted. So I assume Tanya removed the comment. I think she even removed the reply you got from Jenna Taylor saying she hadn't heard of Tanya having a mental disorder.

Yeah...I was swiftly blocked and labeled as a "hater" by the dumb kids. Don't worry though, "I'll be back" :tyvm:

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

haha at that tweet.

laurrxy
Talker
Talker

Post by laurrxy »

JuliaWinston wrote:
xxkath wrote:

Yeah...I was swiftly blocked and labeled as a "hater" by the dumb kids. Don't worry though, "I'll be back" :tyvm:

FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC!!!!
i'm not a bitch, i just don't give a fuck alot

Return to “Tanya Burr”