Shit hits the Tan, acting's down the pan, Sarah's got her man - Tanya Burr pt 36

chattychatterbox
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Shit hits the Tan, acting's down the pan, Sarah's got her man - Tanya Burr pt 36

Post by chattychatterbox »

Following :)

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Shit hits the Tan, acting's down the pan, Sarah's got her man - Tanya Burr pt 36

Post by meg1912 »

How daaaaare you guys say Tarn can't act? She's a chameleon! Now starring in X-Men: Dark Phoenix, so eat your heart out.
ImageImageImageImage

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

Hey Meg, imagine what would be TanTan's mutation: an egghead? Fat lips? Gross lisp?
For the life of me, I can't think about anything else...

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Kit168 »

Looks like Jim’s gonna be walking the red carpet at Cannes, I bet Tanya’s so happy for him and will like his Instagram photo :rofl:

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GetRichFromLies »

I know it's been said already but Tanya has really got the upper hand in this break up. It's obvious she's the one that ended it, and her silence is more dignified than Jim's social media overkill. He might be doing his usual turning up to the opening of an envelope to make it look like he's busy, but we all know he's got no real work going on - he admitted this in Marcus' podcast how he does work for free with brands.

My money's on Tanya meeting an older guy this year (if she hasn't already), someone in his 40's who's in the industry and it will make "I'm so HAPPY" Jim have a meltdown.

QueenBW
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenBW »

GetRichFromLies wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 2:16 pm
I know it's been said already but Tanya has really got the upper hand in this break up. It's obvious she's the one that ended it, and her silence is more dignified than Jim's social media overkill. He might be doing his usual turning up to the opening of an envelope to make it look like he's busy, but we all know he's got no real work going on - he admitted this in Marcus' podcast how he does work for free with brands.

My money's on Tanya meeting an older guy this year (if she hasn't already), someone in his 40's who's in the industry and it will make "I'm so HAPPY" Jim have a meltdown.
It's like we're watching two completely different realities

hellom
Debater
Debater

Post by hellom »

QueenBW wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 6:09 pm
GetRichFromLies wrote:

It's like we're watching two completely different realities
Yes, I have to agree with you. I don't see anything dignified about posting half-naked pictures of yourself on instagram and having to seek validation from strangers to feel better about yourself.

aehn
Informer
Informer

Post by aehn »

GetRichFromLies wrote:

How come you get this impression?

I just occasionally follow Tanya (or Jim) but I for some reason thought Jim ended it. Don´t know why though. When reading your comment I got curious and want to know what I haven´t noticed :P

mianj
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mianj »

She’s got to be jealous Image

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

GetRichFromLies wrote:

I could definitely see tan going for some old perv in his 40s-50s for the sake of money, she could prostitute herself out so he could pay for her acting career, the guy might even be married, hence why she hasn’t been seen on any dates. As for Jim being jealous, nah he’s well over her and he’s doing bedroom gymnastics with Sarah.

QueenBW
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenBW »

I think we haven't seen her go on dates... Because she hasn't gone on dates. Whenever she eats out, it seems to be with Kate. Sure, she could be trying to be discreet but even then we'd get the super annoying mysterious posts with two glasses of wine or a male hand in the photo or smth, I bet.

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

hellom wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 12:48 am

Yes, I have to agree with you. I don't see anything dignified about posting half-naked pictures of yourself on instagram and having to seek validation from strangers to feel better about yourself.
I can laugh at Tanya's acting delusions, but I don't do slut shaming. A woman can wear as much or as little as she likes wherever she likes, whenever she likes. She's always sought validation from strangers, millions of people do everyday online. It's nothing to do with her break up.

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

aehn wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 5:17 am
GetRichFromLies wrote:

How come you get this impression?

I just occasionally follow Tanya (or Jim) but I for some reason thought Jim ended it. Don´t know why though. When reading your comment I got curious and want to know what I haven´t noticed :P
Others have already said this, but -
* It seemed obvious from the way he kept calling her his wife and posting pics of them together right in to January and their LA trip, whereas Tanya had stopped that already.
* Tanya's dad went to see Jim's new niece, something he wouldn't have done if Jim had broken Tanya's heart. He wouldn't do that to Tanya.
* Tanya had more time to deal with it, and judging from the weight loss has struggled a lot, but she was charging forward by the split announcement
* Jim has always been a controlling f**k and for men like him, having a doormat like Tanya really works, so it's unlikely he'd give that up.
* Jim has been the one doing damage control for his ego and his reputation - after-shower in a towel instagram stories, posts about how he wants a cuddles a week after the split announcement, making himself look busy when he's not, getting a girl in his social media way too soon and going OTT with the PDAs
* Tanya in contrast has been only posting herself if she's with Kate or her family, and they're doing down to earth things, she gives herself a calm "I ended this" vibe even if she's upset inside. She's taking a dignified approach (I don't count selfies in bikinis as undignified :roll: )
* When a woman changes her hair she's ready to change her world, so I'd guess around the time she went blonde she was already over Jim, and I wouldn't be surprised if she'd been secretly dating an older guy, or will soon. Emma Freud will hook her up.

summerlove90

Post by summerlove90 »

GetRichFromLies wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 10:56 am

Others have already said this, but -
* It seemed obvious from the way he kept calling her his wife and posting pics of them together right in to January and their LA trip, whereas Tanya had stopped that already.
* Tanya's dad went to see Jim's new niece, something he wouldn't have done if Jim had broken Tanya's heart. He wouldn't do that to Tanya.
* Tanya had more time to deal with it, and judging from the weight loss has struggled a lot, but she was charging forward by the split announcement
* Jim has always been a controlling f**k and for men like him, having a doormat like Tanya really works, so it's unlikely he'd give that up.
* Jim has been the one doing damage control for his ego and his reputation - after-shower in a towel instagram stories, posts about how he wants a cuddles a week after the split announcement, making himself look busy when he's not, getting a girl in his social media way too soon and going OTT with the PDAs
* Tanya in contrast has been only posting herself if she's with Kate or her family, and they're doing down to earth things, she gives herself a calm "I ended this" vibe even if she's upset inside. She's taking a dignified approach (I don't count selfies in bikinis as undignified :roll: )
* When a woman changes her hair she's ready to change her world, so I'd guess around the time she went blonde she was already over Jim, and I wouldn't be surprised if she'd been secretly dating an older guy, or will soon. Emma Freud will hook her up.
I have nothing to add other than your memory is amazing, this was like the thesis of an essay 😂👏👏

summerlove90

Post by summerlove90 »

Don't know where to start with this one. The pained expression or the unzipped shorts like she's got gas?
What even are these pics Tanya 😂 She paid to have photos of her taken professionally...for what? She's not a model. She's not being featured in a magazine. She's not promoting anything in these pictures. Whyyyyyyyyy. She doesn't look sexy, she looks trashy.

corncobcucumber82
Talker
Talker

Post by corncobcucumber82 »

summerlove90 wrote:Image

Don't know where to start with this one. The pained expression or the unzipped shorts like she's got gas?
What even are these pics Tanya Image She paid to have photos of her taken professionally...for what? She's not a model. She's not being featured in a magazine. She's not promoting anything in these pictures. Whyyyyyyyyy. She doesn't look sexy, she looks trashy.
Exactly, how is her undone pants supposed to scream anything other than stupid.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

summerlove90 wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 1:30 pm

What even are these pics Tanya 😂 She paid to have photos of her taken professionally...for what? She's not a model. She's not being featured in a magazine. She's not promoting anything in these pictures. Whyyyyyyyyy. She doesn't look sexy, she looks trashy.
:rofl: WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK.

Seriously, though. Just like her shit acting, I'm lost and never know what she's trying to go for. She's so, so, so, so bad at expression and can't evoke any sort of mood to save her life. Her un-talent is a talent. Surely she can't be trying to be sexy? 'Cause she just looks like she ate too much, had to unbutton her shorts, and is feeling gassy/uncomfortable. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Even people in the comments are literally saying, "Me when I ate too much". :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: HOW EMBARRASSING.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

It had to be done. ImageImageImage

betylistic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by betylistic »

meg1912 wrote:It had to be done. ImageImageImage
You're incredible!!! Love it.

ANE-LX1 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

If Tanya’s is relying on Emma Freud to hook her up with guys then yikes 😳 they don’t have a great family history when it comes to male behaviour. There’s Emma’s brother who’s a serial cheater, her father Clement Freud was a paedo and then there’s her weird uncle Lucien. So yeah if Emma’s hooking up Tan, it could be a rich married old perv :rofl: It doesn’t make sense why she hasn’t been dating, especially as Jim has moved on, she’s too vain and smug to resist going on dates and bragging about it and making hints and cryptic instagram stories, that’s why I think she could be seeing someone who isn’t single.

Return to “Tanya Burr”