Thanks mate :D

lordofmisrule
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tanya Burr AKA Daily Fail (Part 33)

Post by lordofmisrule »

No worries, it was really on point yet not offensive. Now, I have never started a thread before... How do we get the old one locked?

GreyStarGirl
Talker
Talker

Post by GreyStarGirl »

Nice one guys x

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

I’m wondering if Tanya is actually a compulsive liar. I watched a pixiwoo video a while back, (if I can find it I will) Tanya was a teenager then and her eyebrows were plucked to hell, there was hardly anything left of them. Sam said she’d asked Tanya if she’d plucked her eyebrows and she said no her eyebrows were naturally like that WTF! She seems to lie about things that are obviously bs like her weight and eyebrows. I think she’d be capable of lying about anything not just her clothing sizes. And she seems oblivious as to whether the lie is believable or not, that just seems like a compulsive liar to me.

QueenBW
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenBW »

Kit168 wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:40 am
I’m wondering if Tanya is actually a compulsive liar. I watched a pixiwoo video a while back, (if I can find it I will) Tanya was a teenager then and her eyebrows were plucked to hell, there was hardly anything left of them. Sam said she’d asked Tanya if she’d plucked her eyebrows and she said no her eyebrows were naturally like that WTF! She seems to lie about things that are obviously bs like her weight and eyebrows. I think she’d be capable of lying about anything not just her clothing sizes. And she seems oblivious as to whether the lie is believable or not, that just seems like a compulsive liar to me.
OMG, I remember that! Her eyebrows essentially were one third of the length and girth they are now, before she paints the big slugs on that she's so fond of. She claimed it was a family thing and that it was a hormonal thing and then, after she and Jim went on a long trip to Thailand and Australia and she clearly didn't have access to tweezers, miracle of miracles, her eyebrows grew! And she claimed it was the heat that had done wonders for her eyebrows.

I had forgotten that.

Man, imagine what we all could do if we used the space in our brains labeled Tarn for... I don't know... nuclear physics :P

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

I can’t get over how much the blonde washes her out. Her latest insta posts are so blah.

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

This is the video below where Tanya is lying about something as small as plucking her eyebrows, It starts one minute in and Sam says Tanya’s eyebrows stop half way along and she’s denied plucking them out. She only has half an eyebrow on each side and she’s trying to say they’re real and she hasn’t plucked them, when they look a fucking mess :rofl: Why would anyone blatantly lie about something so small and obvious. I had a friend who used to lie like this all the time and his classmates at College started to call him a compulsive liar and he got really angry. I just wonder what makes someone do that, just lie for no reason. Then you include all the other lies she’s told about her weight, clothes sizes and god knows what else. Her whole YouTube persona has been a lie, with her fake happy child act.

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

So she's been in LA for three days and we've seen ZERO acting-related things from her. WHAT IS SHE EVEN DOING THERE. Either she's just choosing not to Instagram herself learning lines or going on the auditions (fat fucking chance, Tanya loves to show what a busy "actor" she is), or United Talent Agency really did drop her. I'm going with option b. :rofl:

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

QueenBW wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:02 pm
Kit168 wrote:
OMG, I remember that! Her eyebrows essentially were one third of the length and girth they are now, before she paints the big slugs on that she's so fond of. She claimed it was a family thing and that it was a hormonal thing and then, after she and Jim went on a long trip to Thailand and Australia and she clearly didn't have access to tweezers, miracle of miracles, her eyebrows grew! And she claimed it was the heat that had done wonders for her eyebrows.

I had forgotten that.

Man, imagine what we all could do if we used the space in our brains labeled Tarn for... I don't know... nuclear physics :P
OMG really she’s really got a problem with lying, to make up a whole story about it being hormonal or a family thing, fucking hell, she really is a compulsive liar then. Well you can just imagine how good she would be at lying about an ED then and making up stories to cover it up, or cover up using diet pills. I don’t know how Jim or her friends can actually trust her at all, I just wouldn’t believe a word she said if it was me, I can’t stand liars. That’s why she pretends to be happy all the time and puts on that fake persona, she’s incapable of being real, true and honest. So if she says she’s happy you can bet then that’s she’s miserable.

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

:rofl: Didn't the Pixiwoo sisters pluck half of their eyebrows off just like that so they could create different shapes in their makeup artistry and tutorials? I always thought Tanya copied them. She doesn't have a mind/identity/personality of her own, so she just copies other people and assumes whatever's trending at the moment. SCARY.

HeadFullofDreams
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HeadFullofDreams »

Nice thread name.

summerlove90

Post by summerlove90 »

She must have always felt very insecure around Sam and Nic. I mean, Sam especially comes across as clever, domineering, not to mention (I find her) really striking to look at. She reminds me of old Hollywood actresses.

But yeah, the lying thing in general is really weird. I find it sad that most people go through this 'finding yourself' phase when they're like 18. She is almost 30 and is literally having an identity crisis.

When you have to moderate your social media as much as she gets Kate to moderate hers, does she not ~realise~ maybe ~she's~ the problem?!

QueenBW
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenBW »

snuffy777 wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:54 pm
:rofl: Didn't the Pixiwoo sisters pluck half of their eyebrows off just like that so they could create different shapes in their makeup artistry and tutorials? I always thought Tanya copied them. She doesn't have a mind/identity/personality of her own, so she just copies other people and assumes whatever's trending at the moment. SCARY.
They did, but they were honest about it and said that's why they did it. Tanya just pretended like her eyebrows were that plucked naturally and then pretended like they'd grown up miraculously after her trip once the bushy brow came back in fashion.

catsnotgotmytongue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by catsnotgotmytongue »

She's so damn annoying. I hate the way she talks, especially when she says LA . Thinking she's the shit. Whenever i see she's posted a story, i know it's gonna be food, a randomass street, or her pasty vacant face. Kate's face fucking annoys me too
Don't stan so close to me

belbeauty29
Talker
Talker

Post by belbeauty29 »

catsnotgotmytongue wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:33 pm
She's so damn annoying. I hate the way she talks, especially when she says LA . Thinking she's the shit. Whenever i see she's posted a story, i know it's gonna be food, a randomass street, or her pasty vacant face. Kate's face fucking annoys me too
Hahaha love the randomass street comment. So true! Are we supposed to recognise the street? Is it a famous street? Nope but the weather is so shit that Tan can’t post pics of her in a bikini so let’s have a lamppost instead!

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

Kit168 wrote:
That's hilarious. I don't know if it hints so much at a pathology as it does a deep, deep insecurity with herself. I think one of the reasons she isn't back on YT is because she knows how fake she always was, she doesn't want to do that anymore, but she's still not secure enough to be her true self, in fact, she probably doesn't know who that is anymore. It was obvious all those years that she either played dumb or played 'crazy happy' that she was just a caricature.

GreyStarGirl
Talker
Talker

Post by GreyStarGirl »

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DyvjzmGWoAE ... ame=mediumNaawwww, guess our Tarn didn’t make the publicity poster for her starring role as bridesmaid #2

Hope the link works!

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

GreyStarGirl wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:06 pm
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DyvjzmGWoAE ... ame=mediumNaawwww, guess our Tarn didn’t make the publicity poster for her starring role as bridesmaid #2

Hope the link works!
its just a surprise cameo to surprise her adoring public

summerlove90

Post by summerlove90 »

GreyStarGirl wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:06 pm

Hope the link works!
The old saying 'Always the bridesmaid, never the bride' is kind of an analogy for her acting career.

Return to “Tanya Burr”