Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Tanya Burr AKA Daily Fail (Part 33)

Post by Lamour88 »

M+Lee wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:31 am
Half watched her last LA vlog. I couldn't take too much. Am I the only one who thinks Jim's relationship with his PA is a little too strange. I mean, that's a shit ton of trust to see your man going to VEGAS with another woman. I know it's important to trust each other, but it just seems too uncomfortable for even me who has a lot of trust in my spouse. IDK. I guess it doesn't bother her as much as it would me. I have noticed them flirting in different stories over the past couple of years. They are close. If drinks get involved, I mean...just don't feel like I would be comfortable with it.
They're probably both waiting for someone to just fuck someone else so they can call it a day and move on.

pepperann
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by pepperann »

Baileys86 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:38 am
On Jims instagram he said the usual what happens in vegas... And this seems so weird for a married man beeing there with another woman than his wife I don*t know seems so shady for me
I agree. The whole thing seems so strange. And the way Tarn glossed over it in the vlog while explaining it... "Jim and Georgia are in Vegas on a road trip, which is FUN.... ummm" then she kind of looks away and for a moment it looks like she's completely lost? Like having to talk about Jim in that moment really threw her off? also the 'which is FUN!' what???

Something is SO up. It's just so bizarre to watch all of this unfold.

M+Lee
Learner
Learner

Post by M+Lee »

Jim posts pictures of Tanya and him together a lot on his IG feed, but Tanya is just all about herself. Jim never even likes any of her pictures. She likes all of his. Is it maybe because she's been advised as a wanna be actress to seem single to the public? So it would be easier to cast her in any role? I know old school Hollywood used to do this...relationships had to remain a secret to not destroy the illusion they portray in films and TV. But all of that seems so old and outdated. Plus most people who would know Tanya know her as married to Jim. They've been together since the beginning. It's weird. Sometimes I think something is off and up and going to fall apart with them, then I see them all lovey dovey on Jim's account on holidays and stuff.

Post by Guest »

WCSaidSo wrote:
IAmMeMeMe wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:40 am
^^ Jeez, that was a ramble and a half, sorry y’all.
TLDR; I think if she truly loved acting she could’ve, even with her terrible acting, used her online presence to get many more Hurt by Paradise type of supporting roles, but obviously she doesn’t give a fanged frisbee about acting.
Playing catch-up, per usual, but had to stop and say this: “she doesn’t give a fanged frisbee” cracked me up!! I have got to remember to use this phrase ASAP!! :love2:
Haha, Harry Potter references FTW ❤️

jewelkitty
Talker
Talker

Post by jewelkitty »

Since I looked at her new video a couple hours ago when it had 125,000 views, it has gained an extra 25,000 views and exactly zero new comments. The comment count stood at 102 then and still does now. I also left a comment regarding the clickbait title but that's probably been deleted, as there are no likes on it or minions having a go at me.

I also wanted to ask if anyone knows the situation with Instagram comment moderation. On some accounts I follow the comment section clearly says that it has been limited but Tanya's doesn't. So does this mean that on those other accounts, the user basically approves or rejects comments submitted before they actually get posted, whereas Tanya/Kate allows all comments to be submitted and posted, but then actively goes through them all deleting all the 'bad' ones, just so it's not immediately obvious to people that the comment section is moderated or 'limited.' Hope that makes sense!

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

I don’t think she’s putting on an act to look cool in her videos, I think she’s so miserable she can’t even put on that fake happy act anymore, she’s a compulsive liar so if she says she’s happy then you know it’s a lie. She seemed anxious, restless and said she was tired and felt sick. She’s also started having this irritated look on her face lately that she never used to have, she just seems miserable to me.

Is she becoming unbearable to be around, is that why Jim avoids her so much, he doesn’t even like her Instagrams anymore and Kate hardly ever posts about her now either. I got the feeling that she was pissed off that everyone had gone out and left her (probably to get away from her) And she was obviously not happy about Jim going to Vegas, hence the passive aggressive ‘that’s fun’ comment. If someone does have an ED or is taking pills, they would become unbearable and irritable and put a strain on relationships. It seems odd that she has no clips of her interacting with anyone else, it’s like she went there alone, her videos just seem lonely.
Last edited by Kit168 on Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

QueenBW
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenBW »

Starvation will indeed give you an air of irritation. So will frustration. We don't know what's happening, really. She did seem miserable in the vlog, but just in general, it's hard to deny she's trying to pretend she's a cool It Girl. The fashion, the poses, the "model" face she makes, the lies about all the auditions, the pap photos. I could go on. That's not because she's miserable, that's her pretending to be someone she's not.

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

Jim’s trip to Vegas seems strange, was he being paid to go there for something that’s why he had his PA. The hotel looked expensive and I’m sure his PA couldn’t afford a room there, so it must have been a meeting for something. I wonder how the PAs bf feels about Jim. It’s also like he was enjoying getting revenge on Tanya for flaunting her friendship with Rhys. I do think it’s possible that Jim & Tanya were in separate rooms in the shared house. On her video in the bathroom Jim’s side of the sink hadn’t been touched, there were two perfectly folded hand towels and a hand wash that obviously had not been touched. And she said the bathroom was hers not theirs and she said this is my room. Plus I think Jim would have just taken an overnight bag to Vegas, his suitcase was not in the room. Is Tanya such a pain in the arse now that he can’t stand to share a room with her?

summerlove90

Post by summerlove90 »

As much as Tanya annoys me I really hope her and Jim make it. Obviously if something bad has happened, cheating or something then obviously that's a valid reason to separate. But if it's just a natural drifting from each other due to work or something then it's pretty sad. Seeing strains on anyone's marriage is not pleasant to watch, especially when it's played out online.

I really don't know what to think. I think they are still together but the whole keeping their private life off social media signals something is up to me.

I also get the feeling, Jim, after seeing his brother just become a father, must be feeling broody but there is no way Tanya is entertaining that idea.

Calabria
Informer
Informer

Post by Calabria »

QueenBW wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:49 pm
lordofmisrule wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:42 pm
Has this guy been in the Skins (UK)? I'm surprised Tanya didn't respond, he's an actual actor...
He is indeed the Skins guy and he was in a series on ABC Family, now Freeform, too, though it was cancelled after 1 season. I was also shocked she didn't reply and shocked they know each other. Like, how? He probably isn't big enough a star for Tan-tan.
They’re both Waring & McKenna clients

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 »

summerlove90 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:01 pm
As much as Tanya annoys me I really hope her and Jim make it. Obviously if something bad has happened, cheating or something then obviously that's a valid reason to separate. But if it's just a natural drifting from each other due to work or something then it's pretty sad. Seeing strains on anyone's marriage is not pleasant to watch, especially when it's played out online.

I really don't know what to think. I think they are still together but the whole keeping their private life off social media signals something is up to me.

I also get the feeling, Jim, after seeing his brother just become a father, must be feeling broody but there is no way Tanya is entertaining that idea.

I can see him wanting a kid in a year or two but if Tarn does want kids I think she's probably happy to wait 5 years or so. She's only 29 so its fair enough that she'd want to wait but I think she'd give up pretty much everything for a decent film role.

Nini12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Tanya Burr AKA Daily Fail (Part 33)

Post by Nini12 »

I have no real reason to think about this, but... maybe part of the problem between Jim and Tanya is one of them (Jim I would guess, considering his brother is having a baby soon) wants to have kids while the other isn’t ready.
All of Jim’s family seems to have had kids in their mid-twenties, even him and Tanya got married “young” so I wouldn’t think it’s too weird that at least he thought about it. I always thought she would want a life like Fleur’s: marrying the guy you have been for years, buy a big house (in her case it would be with YouTube’s money) and then having a kid, so they could be family vloggers.

Edit: I just saw that some of you guys have mentioned if recently, sorry!
^^^ Sorry if there are any mistakes guys, english is not my first language

mg95
Informer
Informer

Post by mg95 »

"I got flowers because I'm so homely guys"

I know in Britain it can mean cozy but in North America generally 'homely' refers to someone unattractive and plain-looking. couldn't help but laugh when she called herself that in the LA vlog :rofl:

mg95
Informer
Informer

Post by mg95 »

in the vlog she also mentions how redone have kindly given her jeans on her last visit and on this trip too. has she disclosed that they're #gifted anywhere on her gratuitous butt/camel toe instagram posts in them?? it's ridiculous to me that she's been gifted multiple pairs of $200+ jeans in the first place but alas that's the influencer lifestyle, even if your career is on a downward spiral

Nini12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nini12 »

So John’s baby was born about a week ago (30th of january) and neither Jim nor Tanya have posted anything about it? They even went to the US without meeting the baby before they left? Maybe they did and I’m wrong but...
^^^ Sorry if there are any mistakes guys, english is not my first language

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

It's not even so much that she has a "double chin," it's that she doesn't have a jawline yet weirdly has a huge chin, that makes her so... un-castable. Not that she ever was, but it's just just another thing she has going against her. I would genuinely love to know what exactly makes her believe she's a good candidate to be an actor?? She has zero innate, raw talent for it, and she doesn't have looks fit for the screen. Can you imagine seeing this balloon head on the big screen? :?

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Nini12 wrote:So John’s baby was born about a week ago (30th of january) and neither Jim nor Tanya have posted anything about it? They even went to the US without meeting the baby before they left? Maybe they did and I’m wrong but...
Before going away, Jim posted an insta story saying his sister in law had just given birth and he seemed emotional about it. Proceeded to then say he couldn't meet the baby because he was going to the States. And I thought WTAF?! Image

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

"I definitely want to come back and be here for longer soon. It's just so much more productive here. I was gonna say I don't know why, but it is, because so much more stuff is casting here than in the UK."

Okay but how does that make it or you "productive"? Productivity refers to getting stuff done, like completing emails or cleaning out your closet. Going on auditions isn't being productive, you dolt. It's just a part of the process, and a very small one at that (the real work begins when you actually get cast). Her over-inflated ego really does have her believing she's accomplishing so much and being sooo productive because she went on two auditions and caught up with her agent. :?

Also, she works remotely. She gets to set her "work" hours and has the option to say yes or no to opportunities/invitations. Why didn't she clear her schedule and plan to be in LA for an extended amount of time? If "acting" is her "job" now and YouTube and Instagram are just a hobby, I see absolutely no reason why she wouldn't make it a priority? Cements for me that she knows deep down she's never gonna get anywhere, but she's too afraid to face it, so she just continues to audition here and there and impulsively takes these quick trips to busy herself and feel like she's doing something.

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

snuffy777 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:48 pm

It's not even so much that she has a "double chin," it's that she doesn't have a jawline yet weirdly has a huge chin, that makes her so... un-castable. Not that she ever was, but it's just just another thing she has going against her. I would genuinely love to know what exactly makes her believe she's a good candidate to be an actor?? She has zero innate, raw talent for it, and she doesn't have looks fit for the screen. Can you imagine seeing this balloon head on the big screen? :?
Her hair looks fucked, thin, flat, greasy on top, frazzled at the ends, the colours like dirty dish water, she even photoshops her hair to make it look better. And her eyebrows are so fucked too, what a mess. What is going on with her skin is it pale foundation or just her sickly skin coming through. She said her skin was dehydrated, was that too much alcohol maybe. She must be eating crap and boozing too much to have such bad skin and hair or have an ED or pill habit. Does she want to look like a drug addict, she’s obviously not getting enough nutrients. And how come she’s still got a double chin.

She must be reading here cos she mentioned doing over a hundred different squats at Barry’s for 13 minutes, yeah right liar liar Levi’s on fire again Tanny. If she’d done that many squats she wouldn’t be able to walk :rofl: Also the one audition she got (lying about all the others I’m sure) for a voice over, with her voice :rofl: with her lisp, cotton mouth and fake posh accent that’s so irritating :rofl: Also why was Dom there, was he desperately trying to help her get acting jobs, cos he’s never gone to LA with them before.

QueenBW
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenBW »

Kit168 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:31 pm
snuffy777 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:48 pm

Her hair looks fucked, thin, flat, greasy on top, frazzled at the ends, the colours like dirty dish water, she even photoshops her hair to make it look better. And her eyebrows are so fucked too, what a mess. What is going on with her skin is it pale foundation or just her sickly skin coming through. She said her skin was dehydrated, was that too much alcohol maybe. She must be eating crap and boozing too much to have such bad skin and hair or have an ED or pill habit. Does she want to look like a drug addict, she’s obviously not getting enough nutrients. And how come she’s still got a double chin.

She must be reading here cos she mentioned doing over a hundred different squats at Barry’s for 13 minutes, yeah right liar liar Levi’s on fire again Tanny. If she’d done that many squats she wouldn’t be able to walk :rofl: Also the one audition she got (lying about all the others I’m sure) for a voice over, with her voice :rofl: with her lisp, cotton mouth and fake posh accent that’s so irritating :rofl: Also why was Dom there, was he desperately trying to help her get acting jobs, cos he’s never gone to LA with them before.
Looking at these pictures, something has dawned on me. She has terrible bone structure. She doesn't have any cheekbones and she doesn't have a jaw. That's why, no matter how skinny she might get, she still has a double chin and a chubby looking face. There are no angles. It's not a good or bad thing, it just means that she's not naturally photogenic. Hence all the photoshopping.

Return to “Tanya Burr”