Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tanya Burr AKA Daily Fail (Part 33)

Post by snuffy777 »

meg1912 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:17 am
The story was made up. Before all those tweets, that person had tweeted that Tarn had gone the coffee shop and when asked if she was nice, the answer was yes. There's then this whole conversation in which Tarn being rude isn't mentioned whatsoever. Fast forward to yesterday's article and the rest is history. Attention seeking at its finest. ImageImage Image
What a weird thing for that person to do. :? :shock: Tanya oozes smugness out of her every nasty pore, so for someone to say she was not nice was easily believable lol. There are loads of comments under Hadassah's Studio's video talking about their less than positive experience meeting her, so I don't doubt she can be a rude person who acts self-important.

friendslayer_gabz
Informer
Informer

Post by friendslayer_gabz »

summerlove90 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:31 am
The Chapman family facetime was probably to do with their new gin company, hence why Tanya wasn't involved. I really don't think there's anything shady happening there. It was just likely a business meeting which Jim's assistant was sitting in on.

Kindred Gin Ltd:
https://suite.endole.co.uk/insight/comp ... ed-gin-ltd
Begs the question, wonder why Tanya isn’t involved since Nic’s husband is which again he was included on the magazine cover with the Chapmans and Tanya wasn’t. I don’t by that she was “busy”. Don’t really think something shady was going on it’s just odd she’s excluding herself from family things.

proverbs_
Informer
Informer

Post by proverbs_ »

I honestly couldn't care less how bad Tarn apparently behaves in coffee shops and towards baristas for three reasons:
1. I already know she is a delusional, entitled bitch.
2. I already know she is a delusional, entitled bitch.
3. I already know she is a delusional, entitled bitch.

craftypudding
Talker
Talker

Post by craftypudding »

friendslayer_gabz wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:12 am
summerlove90 wrote:
The Chapman family facetime was probably to do with their new gin company, hence why Tanya wasn't involved. I really don't think there's anything shady happening there. It was just likely a business meeting which Jim's assistant was sitting in on.

Kindred Gin Ltd:
Begs the question, wonder why Tanya isn’t involved since Nic’s husband is which again he was included on the magazine cover with the Chapmans and Tanya wasn’t. I don’t by that she was “busy”. Don’t really think something shady was going on it’s just odd she’s excluding herself from family things.
Yeah I mean you haven't truly arrived in Hollywood till you have your own drinks company: George Clooney, Drew Barrymore they're all doing it. Should have been right up Tan's alley

summerlove90

Post by summerlove90 »

friendslayer_gabz wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:12 am
summerlove90 wrote:

Kindred Gin Ltd:
Meh, again I'm tempted to say there's nothing shady happening. It's probably not much interest to her, as they would expect actual input from her and she probably thinks she can't commit to it.
Also if every sibling plus Ian is owning shares then any more people and it's not worth it really.

If we are thinking shadiness then the only thing I can think of is if you are having marriage problems, becoming business partners with your husband and all his family is (legally) a very unwise decision.

lurkerxx
Informer
Informer

Post by lurkerxx »

New title suggestion:

Tanya Burr, 2 films, 1 extra, auditioning lots, taking Hollywood by storm.

Okay, I may be as bad at this as Tanya is at acting.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

snuffy777, I completely agree and I'm by no means defending Tanya as I think we can all agree she's as stuck up as it gets. You only see her smiling if she's posing with her celebrity besties, like Lily James.
But it is really silly to make up stories about how rude she was after saying she was nice. I suppose it's not just Tarn who desperately wants 15min of fame!

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

Jim is going vegan for a month, the dir of his script has challenged him to do it for a documentary. At least Jim tries to do his bit for the environment and try new things. Jim needs to kick his thick lazy wife up the arse and get her to do something useful for once in her empty self obsessed life.

PineappleQueen19
Learner
Learner

Post by PineappleQueen19 »

Kit168 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:41 pm
Jim is going vegan for a month, the dir of his script has challenged him to do it for a documentary. At least Jim tries to do his bit for the environment and try new things. Jim needs to kick his thick lazy wife up the arse and get her to do something useful for once in her empty self obsessed life.
Well... if he loses weight eating vegan (which he undoubtedly will if he can stick to a whole foods plant based diet and avoid the vegan junk) she’ll be on it in a flash. But, it’s to help save the planet of course.

Rielle_GG
Talker
Talker

Post by Rielle_GG »

So Tarn is at home watching the Kartrashians and Jim is in Southampton for the MSC Belissima launching party... Hmmmm...I thought Tarn would tag along to the opening of an envelope.

Rielle_GG
Talker
Talker

Post by Rielle_GG »

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

Tanya Burr: Always An Egg-stra, Never The Star
Tanya Burr: The Egg-stra Taking Hollywood By Storm

QueenBW
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenBW »

snuffy777 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:12 pm
Tanya Burr: Always An Egg-stra, Never The Star
Tanya Burr: The Egg-stra Taking Hollywood By Storm
:rofl: :respekt:

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

Oh I like Always the egg-stra never the star 👏

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

PineappleQueen19 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:46 pm
Kit168 wrote:
Well... if he loses weight eating vegan (which he undoubtedly will if he can stick to a whole foods plant based diet and avoid the vegan junk) she’ll be on it in a flash. But, it’s to help save the planet of course.
I can’t see her going vegan, greedy cow loves her junk food too much.

Post by Guest »

Kit168 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:53 pm
PineappleQueen19 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:46 pm
Kit168 wrote:
I can’t see her going vegan, greedy cow loves her junk food too much.
Just tell her Jennifer Lawrence and Emma Stone went vegan for their roles that won them Oscars... she'll be stuffing her face with tofu burgers and sweet potato fries in no time while insufferably Snapchatting it.

lordofmisrule
Informer
Informer

Post by lordofmisrule »

OK GUYS it's done:
viewtopic.php?f=80&t=35359

Return to “Tanya Burr”