labenx
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Blobshell Tanya "Bardsely": straw hair, don't care. #31

Post by labenx »

Sybil Vane wrote:
labenx wrote:isn't it weird that they always have people over but they never go to others houses?
Been wondering the same thing about Lily Pebbles... Is there any financial perk to film at theirs since everything they have has been sponsored or is a sneaky ad?
i dont think so because you only see it on insta stories

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

labenx wrote:
Sybil Vane wrote:
labenx wrote:isn't it weird that they always have people over but they never go to others houses?
Been wondering the same thing about Lily Pebbles... Is there any financial perk to film at theirs since everything they have has been sponsored or is a sneaky ad?
i dont think so because you only see it on insta stories
That's the point: Instagram seems to be a more relaxed environment to trick viewers into thinking that what they're watching is genuine and completely spontaneous, when really it's sponsored to the core, hence me asking ;)

proverbs_
Informer
Informer

Post by proverbs_ »

FrancyB123 wrote:
And finally - ever seen those Vogue 73 Questions videos? I felt a bit like this was her trying to suggest herself for that type of thing. Or maybe recreate it. You know, the supposedly unscripted questions - what annoys you most? Tell about one thing you... blah blah blah.

I’m sure Anna Wintour will call any day now...
Blake Lively, Simone Biles, Miranda Kerr....and Tan!!! :rofl:

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

So Rhys and his gf (I think) were over at Tarn's last night. Here she is showing off like the peacock she's become. And this morning, Jim was on Rhys's insta stories, so I'm assuming he had slept over at theirs. Is it just me who finds it odd? I wouldn't be surprised if Tarn and Rhys got steamy in the kitchen island whilst feeding brownies to one another and Martha saw it all, but she'll never tell. ImageImageImage

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

Spot the grey scarf and blonde locks in the corner.
Then spot the grey scarf, the blond locks and her twat smug face trying to Jules & Jim her love life when we all know that she is the Aldi version of anything romantic, let alone anything remotely interesting.
And finally, spot the three shadows of them, Rhys, TanTan and Jim. Remember that Rhys works at Barry's Bootcamp and that he might give some private coaching on the side for the monies (got it, TanTan? Your money, not you personally).

Post by Guest »

^ Interesting you should mention Jules et Jim: Tanya's been trying to act like the cool, edgy protagonist who's in some sort of love triangle lol

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Who on earth is wearing Tarn's ridiculously overpriced filled with holes t-shirt? Rhys? Get outta here, Tarn!!Image

Harrypotter
Learner
Learner

Post by Harrypotter »

sorry i havent been keeping up recently due to travelling, but i just checked her ig last night and hOW did she lose so much weight?? any theories??

pepperann
Informer
Informer

Post by pepperann »

Harrypotter wrote:sorry i havent been keeping up recently due to travelling, but i just checked her ig last night and hOW did she lose so much weight?? any theories??
Not in a healthy way, that's for sure. She's just shrunk - if you look closely she hasn't gained any muscle whatsoever. Meaning she has used questionable means to lose weight fast without developing any significant fitness.

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

Harrypotter wrote:sorry i havent been keeping up recently due to travelling, but i just checked her ig last night and hOW did she lose so much weight?? any theories??
Three main theories I've seen are 1) drugs (something like ritalin? can't remember), 2) coolsculpting 3) some kind of crash diet. We haven't really seen much to confirm or deny. Some of us feel that the food posts are all fake and she's actually restricting calories.

Also she's lost weight but still is manipulating angles/filters to make herself look even smaller.

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

Again, she's gone and changed the vlog title after racking up all the "first three days" clickbait clicks she was going to get. What a snake. A snaky snake. Does she think she's smart and and all slick, or something?? :? Newsflash, moron. Everyone can see exactly what you're doing... before you even do it. :roll:

I can't believe YouTube just allows this bullshit. Oh, well. Tanya has to live with herself every day. I'd be beyond mortified and feel like the biggest loser having to pull cheap tricks like that to desperately try and keep people interested and clicking on my content. Keyword: try. On top of it being sad/embarrassing/unethical, it doesn't even work. 700 thumbs down. 2k people that unsubscribed. And the vlog didn't get any more views than any of her other ones.

Compellingly vapid
Debater
Debater

Post by Compellingly vapid »

snuffy777 wrote:Again, she's gone and changed the vlog title after racking up all the "first three days" clickbait clicks she was going to get. What a snake. A snaky snake. Does she think she's smart and and all slick, or something?? :? Newsflash, moron. Everyone can see exactly what you're doing... before you even do it. :roll:

I can't believe YouTube just allows this bullshit. Oh, well. Tanya has to live with herself every day. I'd be beyond mortified and feel like the biggest loser having to pull cheap tricks like that to desperately try and keep people interested and clicking on my content. Keyword: try. On top of it being sad/embarrassing/unethical, it doesn't even work. 700 thumbs down. 2k people that unsubscribed. And the vlog didn't get any more views than any of her other ones.
She's such a snake. A straw haired snake. She is actually vile inside and out. So many impressionable young people commenting on that vlog saying 'wow you've lost weight, how did you do it'/'any weight loss tips? I wish I looked like you'. Fucking depressing.

Dee_mc
Talker
Talker

Post by Dee_mc »

Between people asking Tarn for weight loss tips and asking Fleur de Botox for eyebrow plucking tips :rofl: it really shows you how gullible and innocent viewers keep these professional liars and evasors in business! (Is evasor a word?! I'm pretty sure it's Spanish but I can't think of a better word in English!)

Post by Guest »

Dee_mc wrote:Between people asking Tarn for weight loss tips and asking Fleur de Botox for eyebrow plucking tips :rofl: it really shows you how gullible and innocent viewers keep these professional liars and evasors in business! (Is evasor a word?! I'm pretty sure it's Spanish but I can't think of a better word in English!)
I think it's evader lol but it made sense to me anyway :) You're right about these silly gullible viewers - surely most of them must be quite young? If not, it's quite worrying :?

albystrom
Learner
Learner

Post by albystrom »

here it is. thx google/laptop for still grasping the old title a little bit longer :lol:

Sorry, English is my first language.

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THIS. She doesn't even look like herself anymore. :?

She just looooves photos like this, doesn't she? I imagine she thinks she looks all cool and edgy, "indie actress-y." :roll: But in reality, she looks like a total poser. Someone who's trying so damn hard to be someone/something she's just not. So cringeworthy..

nd611
Learner
Learner

Post by nd611 »

snuffy777 wrote:WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THIS. She doesn't even look like herself anymore. :?

She just looooves photos like this, doesn't she? I imagine she thinks she looks all cool and edgy, "indie actress-y." :roll: But in reality, she looks like a total poser. Someone who's trying so damn hard to be someone/something she's just not. So cringeworthy..
she looks like she rolled out of bed and hasn't washed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

Also posting Instagram stories of unhealthy food seems to be actually becoming a daily ritual. Today lunch at pizza east did look quite healthy
- some kind of chicken and veg thing
I think - and just now a packet of walkers salt and vinegar crisps and bottle of full fat coke (Like, reallly?! This is worthwhile content ?) i am wondering if it is a compulsive thing like how sometimes people with eating disorders like to cook loads of food for others to eat.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

horatio wrote:Also posting Instagram stories of unhealthy food seems to be actually becoming a daily ritual. Today pizza for lunch and just now a packet of walkers salt and vinegar crisps and bottle of full fat coke (Like, reallly?! This is worthwhile content ?) i am wondering if it is a compulsive thing like how sometimes people with eating disorders like to cook loads of food for others to eat.
My thoughts precisely. Back before losing weight, I don't recall her posting about food this frequently, I could be wrong though.
It's like the one thing she wants is for people to see how much she eats while drastically losing weight. It's beyond bizarre and alarming actually.

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

Er. :? :(

Has she been crying the last two days and her eyes are swollen? Is it the liquid eyeliner + bare lids makeup look that's just making her eyes look extra small and beady? Did she over-line her top lip? Get lip injections? WHY DOES HER FACE LOOK SO DIFFERENT. Also, how embarrassing that her actual hair shade i.e. "Piss Yellow" was outed in the top pic. What a sad person having to always put an edited, fabricated version of yourself online through Instagram filters, Photoshop, and good angles. Must be exhausting.

Return to “Tanya Burr”