Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Two Star Tanya - Life Drainingly Lacklustre Part 28

Post by merrymunky »

Georgiebee wrote:Longtime lurker etc etc

Talentless Tanya: the only Oscar she’ll ever have is her brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ImageImageImageImageImagePLEASE USE THIS ONE!!!!!!

muahaharrr
Informer
Informer

Post by muahaharrr »

Tarn the talentless Toddler, confidence in Photoshop.

heyguyssotoday
Debater
Debater

Post by heyguyssotoday »

merrymunky wrote:

ImageImageImageImageImagePLEASE USE THIS ONE!!!!!!

Oh YES, way better than mine!

Post by Guest »

YESSSSS :rofl:

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Here's the birthday girl who almost dislocated her neck to hide double chin!! Image

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Sorry for dp, but OMG, Tarn should start a treatment for thinning hair ASAP!! ImageImageImageImage

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

Lol wow 3 separate instagram posts for her birthday... :roll:

But it does seem like Anna likes her! A homemade cake isn't something you make for anyone!

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Jasmine S wrote:Lol wow 3 separate instagram posts for her birthday... :roll:

But it does seem like Anna likes her! A homemade cake isn't something you make for anyone!
True! It does make one wonder though, how can someone as lovely as Anna genuinely like someone as stuck up as Tarn! Image

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

Probably cos Anna didn’t wanna spend money on her :rofl: they’re struggling actors, so Tanya shouldn’t expect anything from them other than a card. I think Rhys just bought her an ice cream :rofl: and he has to serve her smoothies at Barry’s boot camp :o The very least she can do is buy them all an expensive present for putting up with her awful acting and dragging the play down :rofl:

Tanya is really false so I think she’s gonna drop all of them like stones after the play, her excuse can always be how busy she is, she’ll just do it slowly so it doesn’t look obvious. All that lovey dovey crap with Anna though just looks so fake, she does it with every friend she has :roll: she’s such a creep. She was putting on that lovey act with that Richard Curtis daughter and she hardly ever sees her, it’s such fake bollocks

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

Ummm it costs money to bake a cake? Anyway I agree that the friendships are temporary/likely fake. But at least they don't completely hate/resent her for her performance in the play. I really don't think anyone would be baking for her/buying her ice cream if they hated her.

birkinbabe
Debater
Debater

Post by birkinbabe »

It is bad that I'm kind of sad this thread is slowing down. It's honestly been a huge source of entertainment for me. That probably makes me a little pathetic. :rofl:

I wonder when Zoe and Alfie are going to go to the play? Isn't this week the final week?

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

Jasmine S wrote:Ummm it costs money to bake a cake? Anyway I agree that the friendships are temporary/likely fake. But at least they don't completely hate/resent her for her performance in the play. I really don't think anyone would be baking for her/buying her ice cream if they hated her.
What else are they gonna do give her nothing for her birthday, it’s keeping up appearances. And I think deep down they’re gonna resent her, unless they use her as a steppping stone and I wouldn’t blame them if they did, cos she’s using the play as a steppping stone. Also Will and the other guy must have got her nothing :rofl: there was no mention of them, in fact the older guy is just ignored by her, funny that isn’t it, no invite for him round to her house. I really think that she’s a fake user, she just ignores people who aren’t useful to her and majorly sucks up to people who may be of use, that’s why she’s always trying to suck up to celebs

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

birkinbabe wrote:It is bad that I'm kind of sad this thread is slowing down. It's honestly been a huge source of entertainment for me. That probably makes me a little pathetic. :rofl:

I wonder when Zoe and Alfie are going to go to the play? Isn't this week the final week?
Yes it is the final week, if Zoe does go she’ll probably leave in the interval with a pretend panic attack :rofl: or she’ll have to take some medication to calm herself down and she won’t wanna hang around the bar for long if at all, cos she finds the minions annoying, funny cos they’re not nearly as annoying her. :rofl: I’m sure she’ll put on her usual fake act and pretend she’s loving every minute of the play, when inside she’s dying to get away. They’re probably leaving it til the last performance hoping she’s improved a bit by then and it’s not so embarrassing to sit through with others :rofl: The final performance is all booked up, no doubt most of those seats will have been bought by Tanya for her family and friends. You just know she’s gonna make a huge deal of the final night, with all her cronies around her, like it was a huge success :roll:

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

meg1912 wrote:Here's the birthday girl who almost dislocated her neck to hide double chin!! [img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 2ecd95.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180609</span><span>/</span><span>b6e55491b54bfa7b026fd009512ecd95</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Maybe some future thread title could be - Rubberneck Tan and the case of disappearing chins :rofl:

felixbitches75
Learner
Learner

Post by felixbitches75 »

It appears Tan's love of Gucci goes back a long way!

Does anyone else think she looks a bit like Ruth Crilly's daughter in this pic?

I think she realises Anna is going places and so is desperately trying to show that they are friends.

Bitch Features
Debater
Debater

Post by Bitch Features »

Maybe the new thread title could feature the numbers 1, 3, 5, 6 and 7 somewhere to represent how long she’s been acting? Sorry, I’m not good at names.
sorry for any mistakes. English IS my first language, I just type like an idiot.

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

Kit168 wrote:

Probably cos Anna didn’t wanna spend money on her :rofl: they’re struggling actors, so Tanya shouldn’t expect anything from them other than a card. I think Rhys just bought her an ice cream :rofl: and he has to serve her smoothies at Barry’s boot camp :o The very least she can do is buy them all an expensive present for putting up with her awful acting and dragging the play down :rofl:

Tanya is really false so I think she’s gonna drop all of them like stones after the play, her excuse can always be how busy she is, she’ll just do it slowly so it doesn’t look obvious. All that lovey dovey crap with Anna though just looks so fake, she does it with every friend she has :roll: she’s such a creep. She was putting on that lovey act with that Richard Curtis daughter and she hardly ever sees her, it’s such fake bollocks
Tbh Tan gives the "I have money" vibe eg Gucci tee etc

I would make a cake because she has everything already (the perception she gives)

Tbh this "having it all" is what led her into acting as she's bored. Nothing more.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Will's slight disgust face is giving me life!! Also, wtaf, Jim?! Are you saying you want to share a Flake scene with them???!!!!! ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Tanya Burr”