I, Tanya: Oscar for the Egghead - Part 26

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: I, Tanya: Oscar for the Egghead - Part 26

Post by snuffy777 »

While Tanya's honored Jim's return with two lovey-dovey posts, Jim hasn't posted a thing about being happy to be home, to see Tanya, etc.... but he has already posted a throwback to Cannes. :rofl: I bet he left feeling "high" and more starry-eyed than ever about film/screenwriting, all the while, the only reason he was invited there was to fill space. :rofl: I bet being around all those "film-y vibes" has just driven his delusion even further i.e. he'll be more embarrassing than ever about his dream wish that's never gonna come true.

I mean... I just *cannot* imagine a brilliant script coming from someone who says stuff like this:

cristea123
Talker
Talker

Post by cristea123 »

poshbird wrote:I’m watching Friends on Netflix and it suddenly occurred to me...technically speaking, Joey Tribiani is a more experienced and therefore better actor than Tanya Burr.

Let that sink in for a minute. *facepalm*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tanya reminds me more of Tobias from Arrested Development with the delusional acting career.

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GetRichFromLies »

I sometimes look at Hazel Hayes thread here, and she also seems similarly deluded. Calls herself a filmmaker even though she's only made a few short films on her YT channel, and has moaned on Twitter about Netflix not replying to her about a script she sent to them. I think youtube spawned a generation of brats who never had to work in the real world (or not for long), think they're something special because kids cheer for them and want selfies, and think they can do any job they want. Joe Sugg said he's been pitching ideas for TV shows to companies as well, but seems a bit more humble about it. I think that's the best way to go about it, not pretending you've already made it like Hazel, Jim and Tanya which is just awful, and so cringey.

popdebop
Learner
Learner

Post by popdebop »

The thing that makes me think it can't be her behind the Wikipedia edits is the fact that her photo is still that years old one at a mulberry event :rofl: Image

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

popdebop
Learner
Learner

Post by popdebop »

popdebop wrote:The thing that makes me think it can't be her behind the Wikipedia edits is the fact that her photo is still that years old one at a mulberry event :rofl: Image

Sorry for DP but yeahhhh my god it annoys me that the first thing people see when they Google her is 'british actor'. I can't wait for it all to tits up for her and her giving up completely, then come grovelling back to youtube with ads with stunted voice overs and whats in my bag that literally nobody has ever seen me wear before or even mention the brand.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

LOL
Meanwhile, Kate is going on holiday to prepare herself for what's to come, basically, the calm before the storm, the shit storm!! ImageImageImageImage

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Sorry for DP, but seeing Tanya's Wikipedia page history unfold is like watching a boxing match!
Team GG vs Team Tomato Tarn ImageImageImage
Go, Team GG!!! ImageImageImageImage

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

rustandust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rustandust »

snuffy777 wrote:While Tanya's honored Jim's return with two lovey-dovey posts, Jim hasn't posted a thing about being happy to be home, to see Tanya, etc.... but he has already posted a throwback to Cannes. :rofl: I bet he left feeling "high" and more starry-eyed than ever about film/screenwriting, all the while, the only reason he was invited there was to fill space. :rofl: I bet being around all those "film-y vibes" has just driven his delusion even further i.e. he'll be more embarrassing than ever about his dream wish that's never gonna come true.

I mean... I just *cannot* imagine a brilliant script coming from someone who says stuff like this:

that twitter post just proves how him and tarn prob don't have a very active sex life and/or mature marriage. what a childish post. trying to be ~relatable to what, 12 year olds.

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by toryvilla »

I've added a section on her talk page for Wikipedia to explain why she isn't an actress. Hopefully that will stop the overzealous wiki editors from putting actress back in. Ridiculous that they list the name of her extra roles.

LaFleche
Informer
Informer

Post by LaFleche »

Comolemntfou wrote:I've added a section on her talk page for Wikipedia to explain why she isn't an actress. Hopefully that will stop the overzealous wiki editors from putting actress back in. Ridiculous that they list the name of her extra roles.
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... ed56e5.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180514</span><span>/</span><span>8f824c7b1116b75114761dcff2ed56e5</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
This has probably made my day/week/month. Thanks for this :love2:

I honestly can't believe what's happening over there. It's pathetic.
Not a native English speaker, thank you.

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

Lol those edits have been deleted :p

If she wasn’t a YouTuber, her “acting” credits wouldn’t be enough to even have a Wikipedia page. It’s so pathetic that she doesn’t understand that it is a fact that she isn’t quite an actress yet.

popdebop
Learner
Learner

Post by popdebop »

I'm honestly loving this back and forth :rofl: I keep changing it too and it keeps getting changed back. Maybe I'm just as pathetic as whoever keeps changing it back on her side but at least what I change it to is truthful :rofl:

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GetRichFromLies »

Bulletproof starts tomorrow, but by the looks of things Tanya isn't in it until episode 5? I'm sure she'll promote her 'first UK TV show' when her appearance is coming up. :tu: I can't wait to see the gritty social worker and imagine Tanya auditioning for that role :rofl:

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by toryvilla »

Jasmine S wrote:Lol those edits have been deleted Image

If she wasn’t a YouTuber, her “acting” credits wouldn’t be enough to even have a Wikipedia page. It’s so pathetic that she doesn’t understand that it is a fact that she isn’t quite an actress yet.
Edits are still there, on her talk page https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Tanya_Burr

It's the right place to state the truth about her acting; extra work, stunt casting and friends giving her work.

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 »

I know Disconnect was shown at the London Film Festival last year but is it actually having a general release? Sorry if it's been discussed.

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

Comolemntfou wrote:
Jasmine S wrote:Lol those edits have been deleted

Edits are still there, on her talk page <a class="vglnk" href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Tanya_Burr" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>en</span><span>.</span><span>wikipedia</span><span>.</span><span>org</span><span>/</span><span>wiki</span><span>/</span><span>Talk</span><span>:</span><span>Tanya</span><span>_</span><span>Burr</span></a>

It's the right place to state the truth about her acting; extra work, stunt casting and friends giving her work.
Ooh gotcha. What’s a talk page?

I think when she actually gets bad press for her acting skills in the play, that would warrant a line on her Wikipedia page. Zoe’s page has her scandals!

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by toryvilla »

It's just to discuss the edits and content on the main page. Someone posted this last year "Could someone add a new picture because this one makes her look like a little person".

I want to change the main photo to those pap shots of her in the bikini a few weeks ago, but I feel like that would be a tad bitchy. But at the same time it's a honest representation of what she actually looks like.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

LaFleche
Informer
Informer

Post by LaFleche »

Comolemntfou wrote:It's just to discuss the edits and content on the main page. Someone posted this last year "Could someone add a new picture because this one makes her look like a little person".

I want to change the main photo to those pap shots of her in the bikini a few weeks ago, but I feel like that would be a tad bitchy. But at the same time it's a honest representation of what she actually looks like.

Please please please do it. I'd do it myself if I only knew how.

Still laughing about the "little person" part though

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by toryvilla »

New photo for 2018!Image

LaFleche
Informer
Informer

Post by LaFleche »

Comolemntfou wrote:New photo for 2018![img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 08f6ee.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180514</span><span>/</span><span>845650868c7edd16780ff3ab1f08f6ee</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

You're getting so much love from me and probably everybody here <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Thanks for keeping it real. And I mean this in a strangely honest way. I can't wait for their reactions!

EDIT: The old one's already back on display. Is it only in Germany?

Return to “Tanya Burr”