I, Tanya: Oscar for the Egghead - Part 26

Jasmine S

Re: I, Tanya: Oscar for the Egghead - Part 26

Post by Jasmine S »

Isn’t it confusing/uncreative to keep reusing “I Tonya”? Tbh I don’t really care but just sayin...

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by snuffy777 »

friendslayer_gabz wrote:So what are Zalfie and Jim going to tonight and where is Tanya? Seems odd for her to miss a black tie event.
:rofl: LMAO that she's rubbing it in Tanya's face, too. "Thanks for the mirror." So savage. :rofl:

Poor Tarn. Missing all these swanky events and A-list affairs like Cannes Film Festival because she's stuck working, rehearsing for the play. I read an article yesterday that said Meghan Markle "invited a lot of her friends" including Tanya and Jim to the wedding. :roll: I'm having a hard time believing they were invited as the article is already lying saying they're friends :roll:, but if they did get invited, Tarn will have to miss that as well. :rofl: I bet she's hating life right now. As much as she likes to go on about acting, "I needed to get back into acting" "I missed acting," she's in love with the idea of being an actress, is what it is. The fame, the rubbing shoulders with actors, being a part of the celebrity world, going to these elite events and showing it off on social media..

Lucille Bluth
Talker
Talker

Post by Lucille Bluth »

Somebody corrected her subscriber count and said her books were ghostwritten. That wiki is killing me :rofl:

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

HaleyBoBailey wrote:
nd611 wrote:Guys I found the tea. This person messaged someone at one point and signed off as k. It's Kate guys ROFL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That makes total sense. Isn’t she on vacation though? I hope it’s her and she’s having to fix Wiki between applying suntan lotion and sipping cocktails.

Serves you right for working for a megalomaniac.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup, Kate is indeed on holiday. Tbh I doubt she's on top of Wikipedia while away, as she'd have to do it 24/7, therefore no time to splash in the pool! ImageImageImage It's probably Jim's assistant. Image

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

New thread, guys! :tu:

viewtopic.php?f=80&t=33771

Return to “Tanya Burr”