sonnenschein
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Box-Office Burr, or: bought-parts-badly-acted - Part 25

Post by sonnenschein »

Hiding that double chin, Tanya?

(Can she play anything other than river flows in you?!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theatreliz
Learner
Learner

Post by theatreliz »

sonnenschein wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... c1406a.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180403</span><span>/</span><span>9f46ff60cbc768fa5a6b86020dc1406a</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Hiding that double chin, Tanya?

(Can she play anything other than river flows in you?!)

According to the next shot no... It's "too hard" is what I believe it said? Does she not have a piano teacher? If she had someone assigning her songs and tracking her progress, she might actually learn something...

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GetRichFromLies »

It's still pilot season in L.A, so she might be going to audition for pilot shows. If she knew she was going to be doing that, why didn't she work harder at shaping up? She'll be walking in to audition rooms sideways with her head held high and to the side, so she can look like she does on Instagram. They'll be like what are you doing? Who even are you frumpy 35 year old? We wanted to see the thin, pretty late teen in these headshots.

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

It’s funny because I think her headshot is really ugly and I’m surprised she chose it.

kylizzle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kylizzle »

The only role she could possibly get is the frumpy room mate.

ddiamant
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ddiamant »

poshbird wrote:
Comolemntfou wrote: Not helped because she's deleting videos all the time.
What are the kinds of vids she's deleting? Should be her atrocious baking ones if any...
she deleted some of her old make-up tutorials, which is a shame because they were quite good. she was way more mature and not so hyper back then and she used other make-up than her own stuff i.e. looks with mac eyeshadows cranberry and club.

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

Jasmine S wrote:It’s funny because I think her headshot is really ugly and I’m surprised she chose it.
Right? Her eyes look especially beady and her 'do looks like when kids chop their doll's hair with dull scissors.

Tanya should really consider taking new headshots. Her current ones are ugly and they're totally a false representation of what she actually looks like, which is a HUGE no-no in the industry and could cost the actor even the audition. I don't know if they slimmed her down using photo-editing software, or if she really was just slimmer at that time, but she looks to be 15 pounds heavier now (hell, maybe even 20 as you can't even see her bone structure e.g. collarbones anymore)..

Her whole CV is a mess.

"Clear voice"
"Playing age: 18 - 28"
"Accents: American"

One big lie/façade just like her social media representation.

theatreliz
Learner
Learner

Post by theatreliz »

snuffy777 wrote:
Jasmine S wrote:It’s funny because I think her headshot is really ugly and I’m surprised she chose it.
Right? Her eyes look especially beady and her 'do looks like when kids chop their doll's hair with dull scissors.

Tanya should really consider taking new headshots. Her current ones are ugly and they're totally a false representation of what she actually looks like, which is a HUGE no-no in the industry and could cost the actor even the audition. I don't know if they slimmed her down using photo-editing software, or if she really was just slimmer at that time, but she looks to be 15 pounds heavier now (hell, maybe even 20 as you can't even see her bone structure e.g. collarbones anymore)..

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.imgur.com/Qx9MC9C.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>Qx9MC9C</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.imgur.com/BryR0St.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>BryR0St</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Her whole CV is a mess.

"Clear voice"

She definitely needs new headshots... You're supposed to get new ones any time you change something about your appearance eg getting a haircut, gaining weight, change of hair color. It really sucks to do but casting directors HATE it if they can't recognize you from your picture. Not to mention she's building a bad reputation by lying on her resume... One of my professors literally gave a whole lecture on it and he even mentioned how he once lied that he could ride a horse and it took him ages to get back to the level he was at because he didn't pull through in the gig

kmare91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kmare91 »

theatreliz wrote:
snuffy777 wrote:

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.imgur.com/Qx9MC9C.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>Qx9MC9C</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.imgur.com/BryR0St.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>BryR0St</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Her whole CV is a mess.

"Clear voice"

She definitely needs new headshots... You're supposed to get new ones any time you change something about your appearance eg getting a haircut, gaining weight, change of hair color. It really sucks to do but casting directors HATE it if they can't recognize you from your picture. Not to mention she's building a bad reputation by lying on her resume... One of my professors literally gave a whole lecture on it and he even mentioned how he once lied that he could ride a horse and it took him ages to get back to the level he was at because he didn't pull through in the gig
A bit anecdotal, but they must feel like my dad when he thought he was going out with a fairly slim, modelesque woman from a dating site and she ended up being so large she almost flipped them on his motorcycle twice.

She really ought to update it every time, as I 100% agree, people will be pissed at the difference, it wastes everyones time.

kurkuma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kurkuma »

Owli wrote:LA? wait what? shouldnt she be busy rehearsing the play?
Someone asked her on Instagram and she replied rehearsals start on April 23rd.
1.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

Holy crap, Tanya is a lush?

I'm not a big drinker myself nor are the people I'm around, so maybe I'm just unaware of the average person's drinking habits... Is it the "norm" to have multiple drinks, multiple times a day? :? I get having a glass of wine with dinner and the occasional cocktail, but it seems like Tanya has an alcoholic beverage in her hand more often than not these days. I mean, in Miami, she and Lucy had margaritas, espresso martinis, white wine, red wine- they were only there for, what, 1.5 days?! Now, not even two hours after landing in LA, and she and Jim are already having margaritas. Call me boring, but the LAST thing I want to do after a long day of travel and feeling jetlagged is to put even more strain on my body by consuming a toxic substance. Gross. Give me all the water, please.

Even in London when not on "holiday," she always seems to be drinking. No wonder she's ballooned in size and always looks puffy, bloated and flushed. Like, the first word that comes to mind when I look at Tanya is "inflammation." :?

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

kmare91 wrote:A bit anecdotal, but they must feel like my dad when he thought he was going out with a fairly slim, modelesque woman from a dating site and she ended up being so large she almost flipped them on his motorcycle twice.
:rofl:

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by toryvilla »

Jim related but 98.3% of the reviews for his book are showing as fake / unreliable. So basically he received 2 real reviews.

Everything he's touched has turned to shit, could only sell a couple of jackets in a week.

Luckily his wife is taking Hollywood by storm ImageImage

Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a suspiciously positivesentiment.

Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is high deception involved.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

clessidrae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by clessidrae »

she looks so awkward and not able to look at ease in the edgy look Image

Inviato dal mio PRA-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk

Owli
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Owli »

kurkuma wrote:
Owli wrote:LA? wait what? shouldnt she be busy rehearsing the play?
Someone asked her on Instagram and she replied rehearsals start on April 23rd.
1.JPG
yeah sorry i meant more practising i guess. if i was her, i would practise the crap out of the play. surely the director etc expect people to know the text and stuff when rehearsals start? imagine she comes to the rehearsals knowing nothing at all :?

HaleyBoBailey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HaleyBoBailey »

clessidrae wrote:she looks so awkward and not able to look at ease in the edgy look Image

Inviato dal mio PRA-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk
I’m getting nothing from this. Literally, absolutely nothing. She looks dead behind the eyes, just like in the promo pic of Ella for Confidence.

The styling of the photo shoot, her clothing, pose, etc etc is so off. Hate it.

Is this supposed to be cool? I’m sad for her.

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

https://www.wonderlandshop.com/products ... tanya-burr
ROLLACOASTER - Tanya Burr
Sweet like Summer! Tanya Burr, YouTube icon and rising star of stage and screen, fronts our SS18 issue.
No.

HaleyBoBailey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HaleyBoBailey »

What is this Rollacoaster magazine? Never heard of it.

Post by Guest »

I can imagine Tanya looks like a bit of a clown when stood up in those trousers that look too long on her with the red shoes/ boots from that magazine cover. Again, this edgier sort of style just doesn't suit her imo. I get someone's style changes and evolves over time but it always looks to me that she's pretending to like this new style rather than owning it. I can't see how she went from cutesy (and often dumb) youtuber with her (rubbish) baking and cheap make-up line to badass, hipster 'actress'.

Gizmo2323
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gizmo2323 »

Lmaooooo yes lady you never disappoint. That rollercoaster cover is amazing she looks like a bargain basement tin man drag king I love it. Never stop doing you Tarn it gives me a thousand Iives.

This woman lacks so much self awareness it's pathological at this point. Is it an intelligence thing? Is she just stupid? Idgi but something is severely lacking with her.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk
Last edited by Gizmo2323 on Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Tanya Burr”