Re: Tanya Bleurgh - 'Acting' Healthy - Part 22

Post by labenx »

don't see tan and jim with children

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dissolved »

Regarding children I don't see Jim becoming a father anytime soon- seems like even though his yt career is dead, he seems to be doing all right for himself at the moment- fancy outfits, private parties. Tarn on the other hand looks out of place when she's attending somethig with him and could milk that "healthy new mom bs".

chairman_meow
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by chairman_meow »

Yeah I don't see them as parents any time soon. From what we have all seen, their "rising" careers seem more important than raising any children at the moment. When they do though, Tanya for sure is gonna milk them for money.

Tea-and-Crumpets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Tea-and-Crumpets »

blairwaldorf8 wrote:
Sretaidni wrote:The dress would actually be alright if you got rid of the bottom section and if Tarn didn't stand so damn weirdly...
100% cannot see her being able to cope with a child. At all.
What is the link between her dress and children? :D
Yeah I think if they want kids they should get on with it now tbh, obviously it's their lives and their choice but they already remind me of an elderly couple, so if they keep going the way they're going they'll be wrinkly with a baby lol
But really I'd be interested to see how they would manage a child, I think he/she would be pretty spoiled!

HeadFullofDreams
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HeadFullofDreams »

The dress looks nice from the waist up. The bottom though...she always manages to get something wrong doesn't she?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ClareKnowsNothing
Informer
Informer

Post by ClareKnowsNothing »

Jim seems way too deep into his modelling and Tarn as new aspiring actress... no way they'll have a child soon.

labenx
Informer
Informer

Post by labenx »

ClareKnowsNothing wrote:Jim seems way too deep into his modelling and Tarn as new aspiring actress... no way they'll have a child soon.
Jim is going to lose jobs quickly once brands realize he doesnt have an audience and he's 30. Not the coolest guy around. Tanya might have an acting career though...

catsnotgotmytongue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by catsnotgotmytongue »

Jim just comes across to me as th emost boring, bland of blands. Tanya is a clumsy oaf.
Don't stan so close to me

EffyStonem
Informer
Informer

Post by EffyStonem »

Jim is gonna fade into oblivion just as fast as Tanya will

Tea-and-Crumpets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Tea-and-Crumpets »

He already is! I honestly can't be bothered to re-check but a few weeks ago i clicked a video of his and the drop in views since his better days was huuuuge :o

DapperDisco
Informer
Informer

Post by DapperDisco »

I think their problem is that they've started to believe the hype they had originally created about themselves. The genuinely believe that people give a shit about them, and that they have the power to influence and drive sales.

I just love seeing them on the red carpet because it only further highlights how awkward and unpolished the two of them look in comparison to the celebs (whom they consider themselves to be part of) walking the carpet. Spend all you want on dresses, make-up, and hair - it won't matter if you haven't been taught how to pose/act on the carpet and you don't have a strong publicist/manager making sure you're getting stuff done professionally and beautifully on the carpet.

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by toryvilla »

dissolved wrote:Regarding children I don't see Jim becoming a father anytime soon- seems like even though his yt career is dead, he seems to be doing all right for himself at the moment- fancy outfits, private parties. Tarn on the other hand looks out of place when she's attending somethig with him and could milk that "healthy new mom bs".
Looks can be deceiving. Without Tanya and family connections gleam might have shown him the door. I can't see any brand paying him much at all to reach his few thousand active followers.

Tanya at least does get alright views, although does plenty of low brow stuff like that almond advert so doubt she's got offers flowing in.

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

DollyMixture
Talker
Talker

Post by DollyMixture »

I am surprised and pleased that Tanya has spoken about voting today, I didn't expect her to and it is good to see. I haven't seen any other of the gleamers mention it yet, if they will at all.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

[youtube][/youtube]

How is this different from literally every other "glowy" tutorial she's made?

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by toryvilla »

DollyMixture wrote:I am surprised and pleased that Tanya has spoken about voting today, I didn't expect her to and it is good to see. I haven't seen any other of the gleamers mention it yet, if they will at all.
All of gleam have said vote as they always do, but I doubt anyone has expressed any type of view or thought. Gotta keep the brands and people happy to keep selling shit.

DollyMixture
Talker
Talker

Post by DollyMixture »

Comolemntfou wrote:
DollyMixture wrote:I am surprised and pleased that Tanya has spoken about voting today, I didn't expect her to and it is good to see. I haven't seen any other of the gleamers mention it yet, if they will at all.
All of gleam have said vote as they always do, but I doubt anyone has expressed any type of view or thought. Gotta keep the brands and people happy to keep selling shit.

Glad to see most others have now, maybe I was a bit early in the day to call it. The only person I've seen to actually say anything meaningful so far was Jess from sunbeamsjess, wouldn't surprise me if Tanya took a heads up from her.

Also the new tutorial... She looks so old without make up on, I would guess at least late 30s. I don't get why she doesn't sort out the upper lip discolouration either, it makes her look so ill.

muahaharrr
Informer
Informer

Post by muahaharrr »

Another eye look with just one shadow. Wow. Why does she even bring out quads? Obviously mono's are enough for her.

vanillakid
Informer
Informer

Post by vanillakid »

HeadFullofDreams wrote:The dress looks nice from the waist up. The bottom though...she always manages to get something wrong doesn't she?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The dress is such an awkward length. She always makes herself look shorter and stumpier than she is.

English is not my first language

Sophia22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sophia22 »

Off topic- but is it just me or is the "thanks" counting not showing up for anyone else?

Return to “Tanya Burr”