Tanya starting to act?

Withersjessica
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Tanya starting to act?

Post by Withersjessica »

Hi so, firstly I have to state I actually really love Tanya but bear with me. I onestly do think she's beautiful, talented and a loving sort of person. However, something irked me about her latest video and that was her mentioning acting. Now, more power to her if she does it but there are people like myself who long to be an actress. I audition for schools, plays, Amdram etc and we have to work hard for what we do. Tanya, however hard she may work, has been given this opportunity. I feel as though there are people out there who work so hard just to get somewhere in the industry and again, more power to her if she can do it and I know this sounds awful because I do love her dearly but it just hurt a little to hear she was going in to the industry when people work so hard their whole lives xxx

bexgreen1983
Debater
Debater

Re: Tanya starting to act?

Post by bexgreen1983 »

Shes been doing acting for ages and as far as we know she's been going to auditions but nothing has come of it - I presume you must be quite a new subscriber to be commenting on this now?!

SoboredGGsux
Informer
Informer

Post by SoboredGGsux »

This describes everything Youtubers do. Amazing how a few weeks before their books come out every Youtuber has always dreamed of writing a book (or having a ghostwriter write it). Or how they've always wanted to be a singer and release music. Or always wanted to have their own clothes line, or makeup, or show, etc. These people only do it for money.

imjustsaying
Talker
Talker

Post by imjustsaying »

It's not fair, but it's life.

As said above, the same can be said in regards to all these youtubers "writing" books like it's nothing.

SarcasmicShade
Debater
Debater

Post by SarcasmicShade »

I think she has her skills down pat for acting....she acts like a lost puppy most days, she acts like a Beverly Hills housewife most days, she actually acts all the time for YouTube - She's already a celeb here. I don't think it will be any different for her acting anywhere else. The reason I think the auditions don't go through are because either her voice and attitude turn people off..or the fact that she behaves like a dumb blonde high on coffee.

chatshitgetbang
Lurker
Lurker

Post by chatshitgetbang »

She just begun to act; hopefully she will learn the art of acting, showing emotions soon. Way to go Tanya. :P :tu:

Tea-and-Crumpets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Tea-and-Crumpets »

A lot of us agree with you, she fancies dabbling in it while there are people who are desperate to act and put so much work into building a career for themselves because it's their passion.

Return to “Tanya Burr”