tweed
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Tanya Burr - Part 15

Post by tweed »

The previous topic was pretty full, so. :D

I thought the last video was alright, she did swatches of the eyeshadows and didn't talk like a pre teen. As far as I know she is still far away from tutorials but she could do the eye makeup she had on for the video, it looks nice.

Hallelujah for not putting fake ass bloopers at the end.

wooleyes
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: Tanya Burr - Part 15

Post by wooleyes »

Okay, so I just created an account because I really want to dish some Tanya dirt. I cannot stand the woman! I know lots about her, I have met her on a few occasions. She is no different in real life to the person in her videos (she is incredibly stupid). She is very self-centred and thinks very highly of herself. I have been stalking this forum for a little while and I love it, it really makes me smile knowing that there are likewise people out there. :)

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

Oooooh wooleyes you have no idea! I haven't been following Tanya a lot since Vlogmas... did she confirm that her book is ghostwritten too???
:love2:

Post by Guest »

wooleyes wrote:Okay, so I just created an account because I really want to dish some Tanya dirt. I cannot stand the woman! I know lots about her, I have met her on a few occasions. She is no different in real life to the person in her videos (she is incredibly stupid). She is very self-centred and thinks very highly of herself. I have been stalking this forum for a little while and I love it, it really makes me smile knowing that there are likewise people out there. :)
Interesting. Any gossip? :tu:

Elle Belle
Learner
Learner

Post by Elle Belle »

eeew, I found an old make up tutorial of Tanya and it's horrible. The foundation is to dark for her, her glitter eyeshadow sticks in her mascara, her right eyebrow looks weird and i really don't like her lipstick color. It's a sad advertisement for the company who paid her to make that video.[youtube][/youtube]

LunaLovegood7
Learner
Learner

Post by LunaLovegood7 »

'Georgina came over almost every day for a week and we just talked loads with a dictaphone running, I told her all about the chapters I had planned and she suggested new ones and we basically just brainstormed.
Georgina then went home and transcribed our days of chatting and came up with a draft and structure for the book. I then spent all my time working on the text.'
What does the last sentence even mean? :|

subbox
Debater
Debater

Post by subbox »

Basically, she changed a few words here and there to make it sound more like her. I presume this is similar to what Zoe did on those few late nights Alfie claimed she was writing.

Ombre_so_over
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ombre_so_over »

I just watched here most recent video (drugstore make up haul) and oh jeez that revoln lip butter she put on at the end does NOT suit her! It makes her giant rubber lips look even worse!

SoWeirdLikeOMG
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SoWeirdLikeOMG »

I don't really follow them on social media or watch her or Jim's videos, but have they said why they are in Australia?

I randomly follow one of their friends and he's been instagraming photos of them (with Lucy from Gleam) having dinner in Sydney.

Rosie Ribbons
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Rosie Ribbons »

I thought they were in Bali?

SoWeirdLikeOMG
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SoWeirdLikeOMG »

The guy I follow is mattgurney on insta. He's put up 2 photos with them, I know he lives in Sydney and said one is on bondi beach.

I don't know how to upload an image onto here but Lucy is in one of the photos. And on her insta (misslucyloves) she put a photo of her passport and ticket on and you can see it says LHR to SYD.

I find it a bit sneaky to say they are on holiday when someone from Gleam is with them? Must be a working holiday...

Elle Belle
Learner
Learner

Post by Elle Belle »

I've seen her new video ( a Q&A, how original) and she filmed it in a pyjama top with a hole in it. She films 1 video a week and still she can't put normal clothes on for 1 hour? How weird is it to film with a full face of make up when you are still in your pyjamas

Rosie Ribbons
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Rosie Ribbons »

Ah right - i just saw Tanya say on twitter that 'she loved Bali' so i just assumed that was where they were. Australia is a long way to go for a week! I was wondering why Lucy had gone with them, i thought it was strange too but i guess your right and it must be to do with work. No a bad life coming back from a week in New York and a few days later flying off on another holiday - i wonder why the secrecy - perhaps its because they are such high flying celebrities now :rofl:

AliCat
Informer
Informer

Post by AliCat »

Out! Out of my country heathens!!

Seriously though I'm an aussie expat in the uk and I have to go home 3 times this year. I'm dreading May when I'm only going for 2 weeks because I will be so jet lagged and can't do much! Don't know what you'd do in a week...
Relaunched my blog due to a love of writing & beautiful things.

alli-lane.com <3

tweed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tweed »

Elle Belle wrote:I've seen her new video ( a Q&A, how original) and she filmed it in a pyjama top with a hole in it. She films 1 video a week and still she can't put normal clothes on for 1 hour? How weird is it to film with a full face of make up when you are still in your pyjamas
I know, I was thinking wth? :rofl: It's so funny to me when youtubers want to look relaxed and low key for a video, put on loungewear and then slap on a club night worthy amount of makeup. Seems legit.

wooleyes
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by wooleyes »

lolita_blah wrote:Oooooh wooleyes you have no idea! I haven't been following Tanya a lot since Vlogmas... did she confirm that her book is ghostwritten too???
I had not heard whether or not it was ghost written until reading her blog post. Tanya isn't the sort of person to let out this kind of information until she had to. She is shady!

I should probably say that I know the Chapman family (whom I really like), that's how I kind of know Tanya.

smlo1313
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by smlo1313 »

Right so, I don't want to be hated for this but its something i've noticed and I'm only just confused about. Tanya, as well as Zoella, both say they have anxiety but what concerns me is how they both can travel the world and do all these things with ease? I am NOT saying they don't have it, but as someone who suffers with it too, I find it very hard to understand. Yes, you can get counselling and therapy but in vlogs you don't see them phased by it?

duffychat
Learner
Learner

Post by duffychat »

Casually reading the news at work, up pops Tanya! She's apparently in Sydney to promote her book!!

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/beauty ... 7191160041

Just picking out some juicy parts...
“I’m really honest and what you see is the real me,’’
On friendship with Zoe
We have a great friendship and I guess we all ‘get’ what we are all talking about when we handout together and support each other, which is so important in this social media landscape
Sure....

TV Slot on our Channel 7 https://au.tv.yahoo.com/sunrise/video/w ... burr-live/ Haha just dissed the hosts by pointing out their legs look dry... + giving fashion advice too

Coffee4Me
Debater
Debater

Post by Coffee4Me »

here is her interview on sunrise

Return to “Tanya Burr”