^^ what is niomi wearing, oh god

smiley12
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tanya Burr, the copycat!

Post by smiley12 »

Has Tanya uploaded anything decent recently..?
I havent watched any of her videos for the last 4-5 months, i just cannotttttt get over the childlike behavior - it literally makes me cringe.

sunshine21

Post by sunshine21 »

LAfaceOaklandBooty wrote:
sunshine21 wrote:^ it's not the video topic, it's the fact that Tanya wore PJs as well in her WIGFC video. As she regularly copies Ingrid, it's surely not a coincidence.
yeah I don't really consider that. like shitloads of people wear pajamas on Christmas

Well, it's Tanya we're talking about. If she would have been in LA at that time Tanya would have asked Ingrid where she got the PJs and then done the video wearing them. :D

talktrash
Lurker
Lurker

Post by talktrash »

Best thread on GG currently!!

meowcat
Lurker
Lurker

Post by meowcat »

bump!

kuchikopi
Informer
Informer

Post by kuchikopi »

I'm just a lurker here, but OMG I love this thread!!! :rofl:

Post by Guest »

Oh dear lord this is EPIC. Huge thank you to the OP :D

It has to be said though ,that photo of her zoe and niaomi (i can never spell her name properly!) niaomi wore it best ,I know her outfit is a bit out there but it actually looks decent in comparison to zoe's and tanya's! I think she styled the jacket the best.

I know this is a lil off topic but it is about our tantan. She goes on as if everyone in Norwhich knows her. I have mates in that city and theyve never heard of her or jim or even the pixiwoos. These people may be known on youtube but it's a sad day when people in your own city who frequent the areas you do etc and still don't know you.

letswiki
Informer
Informer

Post by letswiki »

kuchikopi wrote:I'm just a lurker here, but OMG I love this thread!!! :rofl:
I'm posting to follow, too. Threads like this are great :')

Krassiva
Talker
Talker

Post by Krassiva »

More please! x

vanillakid
Informer
Informer

Post by vanillakid »

It might not be her being a copycat, but I've always thought of her nail polish range to be completely dull. It hasn't one unique shade, and just the "typical" colours that every brand has. I can't even find a shade in her range that I don't already own. She's got the pinky nude, peachy nude, bright red, vampy red, mint green, taupe/gray etc. Unless she only got to name the shades, and not actually pick them, I can't see why she would pick such boring shades...

English is not my first language

shesawstars
Learner
Learner

Post by shesawstars »

July

August

hannah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hannah »

I don't know if this is going to come off more offensive than I mean it to be, but Tanya actually looks like she has special needs in that picture.

effervescence
Informer
Informer

Post by effervescence »

Wow at the complete outfit ripoffs.

Does she not realise that people actually follow her and other youtubers/ celebrities? To be inspired is one thing, but please dress for your body type. To wear such similar outfits is just... nope.

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

She is going on a vacation with Niomi and Zoella... I guess this thread will be on fire in the few next weeks if you know what I mean ;)
:love2:

annapolly
Debater
Debater

Post by annapolly »

To be fair, I don't think the sticking out tongue picture is copying. I used to do that loads before I even heard of Tan and Zoella.
judging u

Craddo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Craddo »

I stopped following Tanya ages ago, something about her just struck me as phoney and she seems like she's trying to make a name for herself by hanging around more talented and original people and just copying them. This thread just proves it!

Turtleoftruth
Talker
Talker

Post by Turtleoftruth »

I can't see anyone mention this anywhere on this thread - but the biggest 'copycat' thing Tanya has done hasn't been mentioned! Her USERNAME!
I personally find it SO cringeworthy that she made a youtube channel and instead of thinking of her own name - used her boyfriend's sisters' channel name with a 2 in it hahahahah :rofl:

effervescence
Informer
Informer

Post by effervescence »

Turtleoftruth wrote:I can't see anyone mention this anywhere on this thread - but the biggest 'copycat' thing Tanya has done hasn't been mentioned! Her USERNAME!
I personally find it SO cringeworthy that she made a youtube channel and instead of thinking of her own name - used her boyfriend's sisters' channel name with a 2 in it hahahahah :rofl:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I have a vague impression that it was the pixiwoo sisters who thought it was a great idea to have Tanya's username as pixi2woo. Anyone can confirm this?

ECH
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ECH »

effervescence wrote:
Turtleoftruth wrote:I can't see anyone mention this anywhere on this thread - but the biggest 'copycat' thing Tanya has done hasn't been mentioned! Her USERNAME!
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I have a vague impression that it was the pixiwoo sisters who thought it was a great idea to have Tanya's username as pixi2woo. Anyone can confirm this?
One of them made her channel (I want to say Nic?) and chose that name for her. I think John's girlfriend had an account that was like pixi3woo or something similar as well.

vanillakid
Informer
Informer

Post by vanillakid »

ECH wrote:
effervescence wrote:
One of them made her channel (I want to say Nic?) and chose that name for her. I think John's girlfriend had an account that was like pixi3woo or something similar as well.
God, that's almost worse, isn't it? So cringeworthy!

And it just makes things difficult, right? I remember when I were new to YT, and I heard somewhere that pixiwoo were great, and I found Tanya instead, and couldn't see what the fuss were about...

English is not my first language

Return to “Tanya Burr”