I, Tanya: Oscar for the Egghead - Part 26

HaleyBoBailey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: I, Tanya: Oscar for the Egghead - Part 26

Post by HaleyBoBailey »

^Interesting. I expect any notable agency to drop her after she bombs this show. I do really feel for her after that happens. I know she’s been needing a reality check for a loooonng time now, but I think it’s going to hit her hard when she finally gets shut down. She’s been fed nothing but praise from her people for years and is suffering from serious delusions of grandeur because of it. She’s going to have a meltdown, whether we’re privy to it or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

OH MY GOD. ImageImage

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

HaleyBoBailey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I, Tanya: Oscar for the Egghead - Part 26

Post by HaleyBoBailey »

STAY AWAY FROM SAM CLAFLIN, TAN.

I SWEAR TO GOD...

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Forgot to share this gem of Tarn pushing shopping trolley proving she can also take on action films while being sexy and hiding double chin. She really is a triple threat! ImageImageImageImage

kmare91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kmare91 »

meg1912 wrote:OH MY GOD. ImageImage

This is disheartening. Stop participating, Sam!!!

Poor guy, seems very nice IRL, probably is one of those who kind of can't ignore a nice comment from someone he knows. Her comment was, as always, super cringe. The #norwich4eva was even worse.. I need bleach for my eyes. It's like a 13 year old wrote that..

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

kmare91 wrote:

Poor guy, seems very nice IRL, probably is one of those who kind of can't ignore a nice comment from someone he knows. Her comment was, as always, super cringe. The #norwich4eva was even worse.. I need bleach for my eyes. It's like a 13 year old wrote that..
I know!! How can this even be possible? Does this mean the apocalypse is near?! Image
Believe it or not, there's actually more! But Sam not replying kind of restored my faith in humanity Image
Side note: Have you guys seen the trailer for Sam's film about to come out? It's called Adrift, Shailene Woodley stars in it and it looks INCREDIBLE! I'd say close to being as good as Disconnect? ImageImageImage [/img]Image

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

Why does she want to make it so obvious that she doesn't have any personal contact info for these celebs?

ItsMarie
Informer
Informer

Post by ItsMarie »

She used to look like a girl, cute, maybe even sexy. But now, she's just this undefined blob

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

HaleyBoBailey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HaleyBoBailey »

meg1912 wrote:
kmare91 wrote:

I know!! How can this even be possible? Does this mean the apocalypse is near?! Image
Believe it or not, there's actually more! But Sam not replying kind of restored my faith in humanity Image
Side note: Have you guys seen the trailer for Sam's film about to come out? It's called Adrift, Shailene Woodley stars in it and it looks INCREDIBLE! I'd say close to being as good as Disconnect? ImageImageImage [/img]Image

Every tweet she sends to celebs is like this! When will she learn???

She’s not even thirsty for fame anymore. She’s flat-out dehydrated. Sahara Desert dried-out skeleton, picked by vultures years ago, turning to dust now, being taken over by the sand, DEHYDRATED.

PATHETIC.

Does anyone know if she ever goes back and deletes these tweets to celebs after people drag her on them? I know she deletes her own, but wondering if she gets rid of the ones kissing real actors’ asses?

HaleyBoBailey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HaleyBoBailey »

ItsMarie wrote:

She used to look like a girl, cute, maybe even sexy. But now, she's just this undefined blob

You know who she kind of reminds me of in this pic? The girl who plays Fleur Delacour in Harry Potter. Can’t remember her name.

Of course now she looks like shit and that’s an insult to the actress, but I see some resemblance in her face here in particular.

merryheleen
Informer
Informer

Post by merryheleen »

HaleyBoBailey wrote:
ItsMarie wrote:

You know who she kind of reminds me of in this pic? The girl who plays Fleur Delacour in Harry Potter. Can’t remember her name.

Of course now she looks like shit and that’s an insult to the actress, but I see some resemblance in her face here in particular.

Clemence Poesy ?!? She's prettier Image

Tea-and-Crumpets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Tea-and-Crumpets »

meg1912 wrote:ImageImage

Is she having a fucking laugh. That's one of her cringiest yet

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

HaleyBoBailey wrote:
meg1912 wrote:
kmare91 wrote:

She’s not even thirsty for fame anymore. She’s flat-out dehydrated. Sahara Desert dried-out skeleton, picked by vultures years ago, turning to dust now, being taken over by the sand, DEHYDRATED.

PATHETIC.

Does anyone know if she ever goes back and deletes these tweets to celebs after people drag her on them? I know she deletes her own, but wondering if she gets rid of the ones kissing real actors’ asses?

Nope, not deleted! Still there for the world to see and have a laugh ImageImageImage
Also, here's Tarn and her double chin in the back of Henry Cavill's photo ImageImage ImageImageImage

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

meg1912 wrote:Nope, not deleted! Still there for the world to see and have a laugh
Also, here's Tarn and her double chin in the back of Henry Cavill's photo ImageImageImage
Tags every celebrity in a span of 1 km then plays it demure pretending she doesn't want to bother them. Moron.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

meg1912 wrote:
HaleyBoBailey wrote:
meg1912 wrote:
kmare91 wrote:

I know!! How can this even be possible? Does this mean the apocalypse is near?!
Believe it or not, there's actually more! But Sam not replying kind of restored my faith in humanity
Side note: Have you guys seen the trailer for Sam's film about to come out? It's called Adrift, Shailene Woodley stars in it and it looks INCREDIBLE! I'd say close to being as good as Disconnect? <a rel="nofollow" href="[/img]Image

PATHETIC.

Nope, not deleted! Still there for the world to see and have a laugh
Also, here's Tarn and her double chin in the back of Henry Cavill's photo ImageImage[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 59b239.jpg[/img" class="vglnk"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180421</span><span>/</span><span>457b036d37959c8e43fe728ba94e91c7</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180421</span><span>/</span><span>4619e09dd7b9e945af377b55ba518c9c</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180421</span><span>/</span><span>4530ab65491588c0cc687ea30e59b239</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
Tags every celebrity in a span of 1 km then plays it demure pretending she doesn't want to bother them. Moron.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

meg1912 wrote:
HaleyBoBailey wrote:
meg1912 wrote:
kmare91 wrote:

I know!! How can this even be possible? Does this mean the apocalypse is near?!
Believe it or not, there's actually more! But Sam not replying kind of restored my faith in humanity
Side note: Have you guys seen the trailer for Sam's film about to come out? It's called Adrift, Shailene Woodley stars in it and it looks INCREDIBLE! I'd say close to being as good as Disconnect? <a rel="nofollow" href="[/img]Image

PATHETIC.

Also, here's Tarn and her double chin in the back of Henry Cavill's photo ImageImage[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 59b239.jpg[/img" class="vglnk"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180421</span><span>/</span><span>457b036d37959c8e43fe728ba94e91c7</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180421</span><span>/</span><span>4619e09dd7b9e945af377b55ba518c9c</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180421</span><span>/</span><span>4530ab65491588c0cc687ea30e59b239</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

bad_wolf
Informer
Informer

Post by bad_wolf »

meg1912 wrote:
Also, here's Tarn and her double chin in the back of Henry Cavill's photo ImageImageImage

that comment i literally convulsed oh my god :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Silly Tarn never fails to provide entertainment

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Here she is trying another approach to get to Sam by tweeting his wife Laura ImageImage
And standing up for Armie Hammer only to be put in her place afterwards ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

HaleyBoBailey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HaleyBoBailey »

merryheleen wrote:
HaleyBoBailey wrote:
ItsMarie wrote:

Clemence Poesy ?!? She's prettier Image
Oh she is definitely prettier. Just something about Tanya’s smile in the pic above reminded me of Fleur’s character, especially when they were posing for the newspaper pics for the Triwizard Tournament (yeah, I’m a nerd). I’ve never connected the two before and likely never will again.

Return to “Tanya Burr”