• Advertisement

I, Tanya: Oscar for the Egghead - Part 26

Re: I, Tanya: Oscar for the Egghead - Part 26

Postby sundayriley » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:51 am

I am so sick of her promoting/reposting that damn Miami vlog. Youtube really needs to make it so you can hide that crap off your feed. It annoys me when anyone I follow does it but Tarn is next level annoying.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
sundayriley
Talker
Talker

Advertisement

Postby GetRichFromLies » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:05 am

sundayriley wrote:I am so sick of her promoting/reposting that damn Miami vlog. Youtube really needs to make it so you can hide that crap off your feed. It annoys me when anyone I follow does it but Tarn is next level annoying.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

You still following her?
GetRichFromLies
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby theatreliz » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:51 am

meg1912 wrote:
Clover la BonBon wrote:
HaleyBoBailey wrote:
meg1912 wrote:
HaleyBoBailey wrote:^What did she write in that first pic? I can make it out, but it doesn’t make sense to me. I feel stupid, but I’m going to blame Tanya for it and not take responsibility for my own blonde moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baaaaah, I feel ya!! :rofl: :rofl:
I'll completely take a shot in the dark and go with:
Oh hello Ruby has things still missing your friend Naomi :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What. The. Hell.

Is that how Ella is supposed to speak? What the Hell does that even mean?? Lmao

I think it is missing some punctuation! So it should be:

"Oh hello Ruby, how's things? Still missing your friend Naomi?"

Which might be played sarcastically, or at least that is how I read it considering the background of Confidence. If that is the case, she really needs to start inserting punctuation in and notes for while she is practicing. I would think, the reason to re-write is to get to grips with how the lines are expressed not just what is written.
You're so right!!
I think it's safe to say Tarn will deliver her lines like a robot!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

I definitely said she'll sound like a robot before... She's so focused on memorizing that if she does remember her lines, they'll sound so rehearsed and unnatural.
theatreliz
Learner
Learner

Postby meg1912 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:57 am

theatreliz wrote:
meg1912 wrote:
Clover la BonBon wrote:
HaleyBoBailey wrote:
meg1912 wrote:[quote="HaleyBoBailey"]^What did she write in that first pic? I can make it out, but it doesn’t make sense to me. I feel stupid, but I’m going to blame Tanya for it and not take responsibility for my own blonde moment.

Baaaaah, I feel ya!! :rofl: :rofl:
I'll completely take a shot in the dark and go with:
Oh hello Ruby has things still missing your friend Naomi :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What. The. Hell.

Is that how Ella is supposed to speak? What the Hell does that even mean?? Lmao

I think it is missing some punctuation! So it should be:

"Oh hello Ruby, how's things? Still missing your friend Naomi?"

Which might be played sarcastically, or at least that is how I read it considering the background of Confidence. If that is the case, she really needs to start inserting punctuation in and notes for while she is practicing. I would think, the reason to re-write is to get to grips with how the lines are expressed not just what is written.
You're so right!!
I think it's safe to say Tarn will deliver her lines like a robot!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I definitely said she'll sound like a robot before... She's so focused on memorizing that if she does remember her lines, they'll sound so rehearsed and unnatural.[/quote]You must be right! I so wish I could go and see her in action! It'll probably be something along these lines: https://youtu.be/W0_DPi0PmF0
[emoji23][emoji23]

meg1912
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby MoonBeams » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:08 pm

Long time lurker blah blah blah...

I’m so sorry if this has been asked, or addressed somewhere but I couldn’t find it... I was wondering if Tanya Burr cosmetics has gone bust? I’ve noticed that a lot of her stuff has been on sale and that it’s not stocked in Superdrug anymore.
MoonBeams
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby snuffy777 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:31 pm

I think there's a real possibility Tanya could totally clam up on stage. She's already more susceptible to stage fright considering she suffers from anxiety. Didn't she even "quit acting" :roll: because of it? I swear I remember reading that somewhere (maybe in her Glamour UK interview?), something about she would just go red in the face in front of people??

Well, anyway.. She seems to not be taking this play seriously out of subconscious fear, or something. Like, she doesn't want to allow herself to face all the pressure so she's off lollygagging in L.A. rather than really focusing on her part.

OT, but the comments under the re-re-shared Miami vlog on her channel Community are hilarious. Some people are even asking if her account has been hacked. Nope. Tanya's just that desperate.
snuffy777
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby meg1912 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:29 pm

snuffy777 wrote:I think there's a real possibility Tanya could totally clam up on stage. She's already more susceptible to stage fright considering she suffers from anxiety. Didn't she even "quit acting" :roll: because of it? I swear I remember reading that somewhere (maybe in her Glamour UK interview?), something about she would just go red in the face in front of people??

Well, anyway.. She seems to not be taking this play seriously out of subconscious fear, or something. Like, she doesn't want to allow herself to face all the pressure so she's off lollygagging in L.A. rather than really focusing on her part.

OT, but the comments under the re-re-shared Miami vlog on her channel Community are hilarious. Some people are even asking if her account has been hacked. Nope. Tanya's just that desperate.
Yes 100%!
Found this interview from 2015:
https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/li ... xiety-book
Here are the relevant bits.

ImageImageImage

meg1912
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby snuffy777 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:38 pm

MoonBeams wrote:Long time lurker blah blah blah...

I’m so sorry if this has been asked, or addressed somewhere but I couldn’t find it... I was wondering if Tanya Burr cosmetics has gone bust? I’ve noticed that a lot of her stuff has been on sale and that it’s not stocked in Superdrug anymore.

It sure looks like it to me. There's been zero activity on their Twitter page for nearly five months now. :? If the brand was alive and well, their social media wouldn't go completely dead like that, it just wouldn't. Although I think someone on here said they had seen Tanya reply to a YouTube comment not that long ago (a month or two maybe?) that there's exciting things coming for TBC.. or something like that?? I've also seen people ask Superdrug on Twitter if they're discontinuing the line because the prices are greatly discounted, but rather than answer the question, they reply with, "We're still selling Tanya Burr Cosmetics." with a link to the products :roll: IDK. Just the way everyone's acting in regards to it... I think it's on its way out and they're just avoiding saying it.

I wonder if SLG is dropping the brand after the poor sales of her last Christmas collection. (I'll never forget that scene in one of her vlogmas' where she showed her advent calendar stacked high and full in Superdrug and seemed surprised/offended that it was reduced 1/2 price to 10 pounds. :lol:) 'Cause, I mean... It's Tanya- if she was working on new, "exciting" things for TBC we'd be hearing all about it. She'd be bombarding us with "I have exciting news for you guys!" and "I'm in a meeting for something exciting!" Instagram Stories every five minutes. And if they're planning a future rebrand, I think it's simply too late at this point. The market's just too saturated.
snuffy777
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby rai1234 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:50 pm

snuffy777 wrote:

It sure looks like it to me. There's been zero activity on their Twitter page for nearly five months now. :? If the brand was alive and well, their social media wouldn't go completely dead like that, it just wouldn't. Although I think someone on here said they had seen Tanya reply to a YouTube comment not that long ago (a month or two maybe?) that there's exciting things coming for TBC.. or something like that?? I've also seen people ask Superdrug on Twitter if they're discontinuing the line because the prices are greatly discounted, but rather than answer the question, they reply with, "We're still selling Tanya Burr Cosmetics." with a link to the products :roll: IDK. Just the way everyone's acting in regards to it... I think it's on its way out and they're just avoiding saying it.

I wonder if SLG is dropping the brand after the poor sales of her last Christmas collection. (I'll never forget that scene in one of her vlogmas' where she showed her advent calendar stacked high and full in Superdrug and seemed surprised/offended that it was reduced 1/2 price to 10 pounds. :lol:) 'Cause, I mean... It's Tanya- if she was working on new, "exciting" things for TBC we'd be hearing all about it. She'd be bombarding us with "I have exciting news for you guys!" and "I'm in a meeting for something exciting!" Instagram Stories every five minutes. And if they're planning a future rebrand, I think it's simply too late at this point. The market's just too saturated.

Well you guys ALL know that Tanya Burr Cosmetics was her thing when she was a Makeup Artist and not an actress. Now she's obviously an actress and not a MUA anymore. /s
rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby -forgetmenot » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:08 pm

rai1234 wrote:
snuffy777 wrote:

Well you guys ALL know that Tanya Burr Cosmetics was her thing when she was a Makeup Artist and not an actress. Now she's obviously an actress and not a MUA anymore. /s

Exactly - this Christmas she'll release a guide to acting [emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
-forgetmenot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby Emmy25 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:05 am

-forgetmenot wrote:
rai1234 wrote:
snuffy777 wrote:

Exactly - this Christmas she'll release a guide to acting

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

She says in the Miami vlog comments they are working on something exciting and she wishes she could say more. Her accounts will be filed within the month so will be interesting to see how well the cosmetics are doing.
Emmy25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby GetRichFromLies » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:37 am

FeelUnique are still selling Tanya's 2017 advent calendar (with 80% off) in April 2018! Neither her or Zoe should probably do advent calendars again.
GetRichFromLies
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby meg1912 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:52 am

I love midi dresses so much, but every time Tarn wears one, I cringe [emoji21]
Whyyyyy Tarn, why? Firstly, why did she unbutton it? Secondly, does she really think Converse compliment this dress? She's such a try hard!!
Also, when will she quit the sleek ponytail! Kudos for the huge effort to hide her double chin though [emoji23]

meg1912
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby clessidrae » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:57 am

love the slug impression Tanya's doing! great acting performance Image

Inviato dal mio PRA-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk
clessidrae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby Jasmine S » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:22 am

^^ew, that outfit.

^her face looks ginormous there. She really must be jetlagged if she willingly posted that on SM.
Jasmine S
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby -P- » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:59 am

meg1912 wrote:I love midi dresses so much, but every time Tarn wears one, I cringe
Whyyyyy Tarn, why? Firstly, why did she unbutton it? Secondly, does she really think Converse compliment this dress? She's such a try hard!!
Also, when will she quit the sleek ponytail! Kudos for the huge effort to hide her double chin though
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180416/7c3046cb02e4df553ca6dfe00c756259.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180416</span><span>/</span><span>7c3046cb02e4df553ca6dfe00c756259</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

I.... weirdly like that outfit lol
-P-
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby GetRichFromLies » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:52 am

I'd love to be a fly on the wall at the first day of rehearsals. They'll probably start off with intros, and Tanya will say she's a primary school acting legend, then they'll do warm up games and Tanya will be out of breath in ten seconds, and not have an ounce of imagination to role-play anything. When they start doing the scenes Tanya will be the only one who keeps needing a line read to her, and she'll be the only one not having any sense of character. She'll just be doing a 'common' accent, or what she thinks is one, and she'll think that just looking like she's concentrating all the time means she's acting (a.k.a Joey from Friends' smell the fart acting).
GetRichFromLies
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby its_me_95 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:22 am

meg1912 wrote:I love midi dresses so much, but every time Tarn wears one, I cringe
Also, when will she quit the sleek ponytail! Kudos for the huge effort to hide her double chin though
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180416/7c3046cb02e4df553ca6dfe00c756259.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180416</span><span>/</span><span>7c3046cb02e4df553ca6dfe00c756259</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

I feel like this outfit could look good on someone much slimmer and taller than Tanya... as always, she's just trying SO hard to be Instagram fashionable à la Lucy Williams or Lizzy Hadfield without realizing what they wear just does not work for her body. There's obviously nothing wrong with being a little bit bigger (ignoring the fact that she's obviously really unhealthy...) but she just always looks so unfortunate because she doesn't want to admit to herself she's not a size 4.
its_me_95
Learner
Learner

Postby Gizmo2323 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:33 am

meg1912 wrote:I love midi dresses so much, but every time Tarn wears one, I cringe [emoji21]
Also, when will she quit the sleek ponytail! Kudos for the huge effort to hide her double chin though [emoji23]

Uuuuuuuuurggghhhh why do you do this to me woman. You are the worst. You look like little house on the prairie vomitted on an egg. And I like that dress. On someone else! Someone else tanya, not you. She cannot get length right. Just...impossible. I wonder how tall she thinks she is. #BAFFLED. Whatever with the Converse. You frump.

Maybe I should be blaming philosophy for this if they sent it to her. In which case...what did they expect?! Nuts.
Gizmo2323
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby rai1234 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:41 am

She's still jet lagged? It's been like 4 days. She's taking every chance to just mention LA.
rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby toryvilla » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:21 am

"Tanya burr cosmetics" isn't a real company, it's selling white label products. Theres no fixed huge running costs or much dedicated to it, the orders dry up and the manufacturer just stops making anything new

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
toryvilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby SillySausage » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:38 am

clessidrae wrote:love the slug impression Tanya's doing! great acting performance [img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180416/95b86d9cd68266e7c05d727acd85ddf3.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180416</span><span>/</span><span>95b86d9cd68266e7c05d727acd85ddf3</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Inviato dal mio PRA-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk

Such a shame Tarn can't hide all of her chins with a beard like her dad does :w<3:
SillySausage
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby vanillakid » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:15 am

Gizmo2323 wrote:

Uuuuuuuuurggghhhh why do you do this to me woman. You are the worst. You look like little house on the prairie vomitted on an egg. And I like that dress. On someone else! Someone else tanya, not you. She cannot get length right. Just...impossible. I wonder how tall she thinks she is. #BAFFLED. Whatever with the Converse. You frump.

Maybe I should be blaming philosophy for this if they sent it to her. In which case...what did they expect?! Nuts.

I don't know why she keeps wearing midi dresses. She's too short for them, so they'll end up cutting her off at an awkward length and making her look shorter. And the Converse are not helping... She looks so frumpy!

Found the dress online, btw. It's £389. On sale. It's crazy that she keeps spending that kind of money on clothes that does not even flatter her...

https://www.stylebop.com/en-gb/women/pr ... fon++dress

English is not my first language
vanillakid
Informer
Informer

Postby meg1912 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:31 am

I love this dress so much as well! It's gorgeous, would be perfect for a wedding with some strappy sandals and golden accessories, but again, good old Tarn manages to butcher just about anything she puts on!
I get that she loves midi dresses, but as you girls are saying, they don't suit her at all! Converse with such feminine dresses actually hurt my eyes.
I doubt she's paying for these ridiculously overpriced clothes, brands must send them to her. As it was already brought up here, we're talking about it, so the frumpy mess stunt works indeed!
Just give up, Tarn, you'll never pull this off, stick to wearing your overpriced Missooma jewellery!Image

meg1912
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby meg1912 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:06 am

Here she is working hard on getting healthy for Confidence! [emoji23] Greedy Tarn couldn't even wait for the MUA to finish for her to dig in. No wonder she has patchy makeup!! ImageImage

meg1912
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Pixi2woo/Tanya Burr
VigLink badge