Paranormal Vloggers

Reine
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Paranormal Vloggers

Post by Reine »

I didn't know whether to put this here or any of the other places which are non guru related (Mods feel free to move it if it isn't a suitable place here :) ) I also searched for a paranormal vlogger thread and found nothing

anyway, while watching these ghost/paranormal stories, Bunny has some older vids on the paranormal I have also watched a few by courtleex, beautycreep and a few more I forget, while I enjoy them (hey who doesn't like a ghost story) I'm skeptical about it, did this all happen or are they doing this only for viewers/subs?

also, do you believe in ghosts or do you believe there is an explanation for everything?

CandiC

Re: Paranormal Vloggers

Post by CandiC »

I personally love anything dealing with the paranormal. My mom and I used to go on haunted house hunts and stuff like that when I still lived at home. The thing is with paranormal vloggers, or anything in the media dealing with ghosts and stuff like that, it's really a he said she said kind of thing. I don't really watch stuff like that anymore because it could seem really genuine, but that person could also be really good at b.s.ing. It's just one of those things where if you're not personally there with them to experience it, then you'll never know if they're just doing it for views. Which sucks because t.v. and things like that have pretty much ruined any real evidence but clouding it with fake stuff. It's fun to watch every once in a while, though.

PyroMakeup
Informer
Informer

Post by PyroMakeup »

I believe in ghosts. Never seen one before, but I know different people who have, and I believe them. Didn't know there were paranormal vloggers.

senpai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by senpai »

Really miss Bunny's paranormal vlogs!

Do I think there's an explanation for everything? Not necessarily. I'm not religious and don't always believe science either, I just believe what I see/feel so that's why I believe in ghosts, because I've seen and felt them most of my life due to a grand parent dying when I was young.

They have always been friendly and peaceful as long as you are respectful back. Something Bunny didn't seem to always be, when she claimed she was haunted and got really sick because of it.

A lot of "paranormal" vlogs or TV shows are made more dramatic for story telling purposes, so it's best to always be a little skeptical :)

ronaldNon
Wallflower
Wallflower

Paranormal Vloggers

Post by ronaldNon »

that makes sense.
The last time I used that kind of candle was many months ago and it was for a wish spell. Would the reappearance of the candle have anything to do with the wishes?

Return to “General and Miscellaneous”