Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Australian YouTuber ages ago, blonde 2 brown w new veneers

Post by pw00 »

Trying to find if this beauty youtuber is still around because I'm nosey af

1. This was probably 5 plus years ago
2. Australian was about 19 back then, maybe from Sydney?
3. She was blonde and then went allover brunette and wore extensions a lot, wavy - she reminded me a lot of a toned down geordie shore cast member
4. She suddenly got veneers and possibly boob job - the veneers looked too big for her face and she suddenly started dressing more maturely/classy - for example, she used to wear brands similar to supre then suddenly she would wear brands similar to kookai and other boutiques
5. No one really knew where her money came from suddenly
6. She had a slightly bogan/sydney accent, so even when she suddenly gained money and 'class', she still sounded a bit bogan. Unrelated to that, her heritage might be a bit italian or something
7. Her voice was kinda husky, but she was pretty short so it was still kinda feminine
8. Used to do grwm's to go clubbing all the time and do reviews of basic to slightly more pricey makeup palletes and hair items. She'd always wear platform heels like peeptoes etc, cause she was short. She'd wear the typical Australian clubbing tight dresses and those heels.
9. She had super thin eyebrows and people used to give her shit for it, but she would claim she couldn't grow them
10. Her youtube title screen had 2 names on it something like 'Nicole Anne' or something... the name Nicole seems to ring a bell.. but I think she used Nicky or something..
11. I think she was either a hairdresser or makeup artist or had a retail job in a hair or makeup product place
It's kinda like a pinky, beigey, peachy kind of warm toned, natural looking, smokey, satiny, matte finish. It's pretty. Probably not for my skin tone though.

luxuryobserver
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Australian YouTuber ages ago, blonde 2 brown w new venee

Post by luxuryobserver »

Wow

Return to “Beauty Guru General Discussion”