lostguru
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Help me find this youtuber!

Post by lostguru »

Hi All!
I have desperately been looking for a certain Youtuber these past few weeks... I even went through my whole Youtube history. Below is all I remember, I hope you can help me!
- She is a beauty and lifestyle vlogger, in her mid-twenties I think, and has Asian origins. It seems to me she lives in LA.

- She has a cute apartment, with brick walls. If I'm correct, she did a DIY video about how to make a separation with curtains between your bedroom and the rest of your apartment. Her beauty table is vintage looking, very neat with only a few items such as make brushes on, with a mirror.

- Her video I remember the most was a "how I organize my make up" type of video. It was more about organization than the actual products, she put the parts where she showed the products in speed motion but listed everything down in the box. In her drawer, everything was separated into clear boxes by type of use: a little box for lipsticks, one for eye products, one for powder... etc.

- The video was shot in a flat lay type. Every product she briefly showed came with a "little note", like she wrote on her video in a very minimalist way, there would just be a line with the name and brand of the product.

- I remember thinking she was kind of edgy!

Thank you so much for your help!

Re: Help me find this youtuber!

Post by Guest »

HeyClaire perhaps?

lostguru
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by lostguru »

omg it's her. You made my day! It appeared I just used the wrong key words when looking through all of my safari & youtube histories lol. Thank you !!

Dalia
Informer
Informer

Post by Dalia »

I hope it's fine that I am using thread...I am looking for girl that i used to watch maybe 3 years ago.. I remember she had shoulder length golden blonde hair and she seemed younger than she is, also her style was kinda old fashioned, I remember she did that unwrapping monthly subscription box that everyone was doing at that time (can't even remember the name of it -.-')...she wanted to be an actress and had a boyfriend the last video I remember of her is being accepted to some type of acting school...maybe she even quit yt, who knows?
English is my 17th language.

Return to “Beauty Guru General Discussion”