PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger)

justaspark
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger)

Post by justaspark » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:27 pm

Her vlog intro is the most annoying thing I've ever heard. It's like the 3 sentences are just one long, whiny note.
"I'm vlogeeeeeeeee......eeeeeeeeColleen!"

secret25
Talker
Talker

Post by secret25 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:38 pm

Should she get a new thread?

justaspark
Talker
Talker

Post by justaspark » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:45 pm

I'm beyond pissed with her. She's always complaining about her living situation and how busy she is with her show. If she was passionate about the show, she wouldn't be complaining.
I watched her vlog addressing how fame changed her and she's right. Fame hasn't changed her because she's pretty much at the same level as she has always been. However, she WANTS fame to change her. I'm surprised she didn't name drop Ariana in the video. She's not into the Miranda character or making videos like she used to be. You can tell that she's waiting for her paycheck because she half-asses her content now.

loola92
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by loola92 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:07 pm

justaspark wrote:I'm beyond pissed with her. She's always complaining about her living situation and how busy she is with her show. If she was passionate about the show, she wouldn't be complaining.
I watched her vlog addressing how fame changed her and she's right. Fame hasn't changed her because she's pretty much at the same level as she has always been. However, she WANTS fame to change her. I'm surprised she didn't name drop Ariana in the video. She's not into the Miranda character or making videos like she used to be. You can tell that she's waiting for her paycheck because she half-asses her content now.
Exactly. Yeah, you live in an apartment in Vancouver while you're working on your Netflix show, but you own a giant, multimillion dollar home in LA. Does she want Netflix to put her up in a mansion? I don't understand.

loola92
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by loola92 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:07 pm

justaspark wrote:I'm beyond pissed with her. She's always complaining about her living situation and how busy she is with her show. If she was passionate about the show, she wouldn't be complaining.
Exactly. Yeah, you live in an apartment in Vancouver while you're working on your Netflix show, but you own a giant, multimillion dollar home in LA. Does she want Netflix to put her up in a mansion? I don't understand.

cookiesandcream
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cookiesandcream » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:16 pm

Complains about her "teeny tiny apartment" in Vancouver, one of the most expensive cities in the world to live in........ Her "teeny" apartment (which from the looks of it is located in downtown Vancouver) probably costs upwards of $1 million... The fact that she can't even recognize that says a lot. So yes, Colleen, fame has changed you. Just because you're "toughing" it out now in your million dollar apartment working longer hours doesn't mean you're not making a shit ton of money and don't have a mansion waiting for you back at home. So done with her complaining.

cookiesandcream
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cookiesandcream » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:22 pm

I was also really annoyed by her slut shaming rant. Has she not called herself and other people a "skank/slut/hoe" many times when she's wearing slightly more revealing clothing?? She's such a hypocrite, it's insane. If she really wants to get rid of this girl hate and shaming against women, she could begin my not loosely throwing those terms around as jokes.

She also mentioned how she doesn't like it when people make fun of her because she doesn't want her fans to see comments like "omg your body is so skinny and ugly", and if a fan has the same body type, she doesn't want them to think that way of themselves. Then Colleen, why is it okay for you to insult your self every day and call yourself a toe/ugly and your "frizzy ugly hair" etc etc. I've noticed in comments on Joshua's live streams that even their little minions are getting sick of Colleen continuously insulting herself. It really goes to show how incredibly insecure she is. Seems like she uses it as a defense mechanism so that if other people mention her flaws she can act like it doesn't bother her because she's accepted it or whatever.

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:34 am

She acts like such an entitled brat. It's pretty unbecoming for someone her age. I guess Miranda's character is really part of Colleen and not an act.

YouslessTube
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by YouslessTube » Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:49 am

New thread? :)

justaspark
Talker
Talker

Post by justaspark » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:11 pm

I'm not going to watch her show if she had to complain this much about the process of making it. I'm sure many people can understand that making a TV show isn't easy, but it's nothing to complain about if it is something you really want.
Scratch what I said about fame not changing her. People who posted after me are right. She turned into a spoiled brat.

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O » Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:41 am

YouslessTube wrote:New thread? :)
Continue here : http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=187&t=30904 :tu:

Lexa_armoldis
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Lexa_armoldis » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:10 am

Did you guys see the video Josh Posted?

purplequeen

Post by purplequeen » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:56 pm

Colleen has posted a vid, they are getting divorced.

goldfish1437
Lurker
Lurker

Post by goldfish1437 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:08 pm

purplequeen wrote:Colleen has posted a vid, they are getting divorced.
I kinda knew something was going on but I am still shocked. they have been together for 8 yrs so they know eachother super well. they didnt jump into marriage like other people on youtube. but there is usaully a big reason for divorce and I just wanna know why. my parents got divorced cuz my dad cheated and others get divorced cuz of mistreatment but idk

NicoleOmorose
Stalker
Stalker

Post by NicoleOmorose » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:28 pm

goldfish1437 wrote:
purplequeen wrote:Colleen has posted a vid, they are getting divorced.
I kinda knew something was going on but I am still shocked. they have been together for 8 yrs so they know eachother super well. they didnt jump into marriage like other people on youtube. but there is usaully a big reason for divorce and I just wanna know why. my parents got divorced cuz my dad cheated and others get divorced cuz of mistreatment but idk
I heard she cheated while on tour

YouslessTube
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by YouslessTube » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:39 pm

Now idk what goes behind closed doors but we did get a sneak peek into their behind the scenes life on MTV's show (forgot the name) when they weren't the ones controlling the footage, they fought a whole lot & it was nasty. From my perspective Colleen's always busy. Busy touring, making videos for both channels, thinking of video ideas, editing, traveling for miscellaneous events/tv shows, filming collabs & to add to that the new Netflix show for which she was away for long. Her work & youtube have literally consumed her. I presume when she comes home she has no time to spend with Josh & wants to rest & Josh wants to spend time with his wife cause she's always away & busy but Colleen probably sees it as him being needy so fights break out between them because Colleen thinks Josh doesn't understand & vice versa. I'm sure what I said is just obvious & there may be other deep rooted issues but I can tell Josh madly loves her, he'll have an extremely hard time moving on. :(

CocoMeowCat12
Learner
Learner

Post by CocoMeowCat12 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:16 pm

I think they're getting one because she wears the pants and whatever she says goes,that's final,no compromises. I'm not 100 percent sure but their arguments prob had to do with Josh being mad that she never does what he wants. In her vid she says she can't make Josh happy which I'm guessing means, she can't take time off and hang out with him or do what he wants to do. And in josh's vid he didn't say "we're getting a divorce" he said "she is divorcing me". He expresses he really doesn't want one and it wasn't his idea. didnt they just get married?

CocoMeowCat12
Learner
Learner

Post by CocoMeowCat12 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:34 pm

Also on Josh's draw my life didn't they break up the first time for similar reasons? Like she didn't do what he wanted and chose her career over him? I wasn't surprised at all that they were divorcing. I have no proof of this, this is just speculation but I have a feeling she doesn't and hasn't loved him "like that". Its like she loves him like a brother or friend but not romantically.It's how it seemed from his first draw my life, how she ignored him while they broke up and he persisted (doesn't sound like a women in love, women cave in easily for the man they love,go back to them easily even after cheating!). And I've heard a few of her story times and she is the type to be with/date men she has no feelings for. She says she hasn't had any feelings or really liked any of the guys she dated befor josh. So if she can date and kiss ppl she doesn't have feelings for,can she marry someone she doesn't love "in that way".So maybe she loved Josh like a Friend and brother. If she loved him the way a wife loves a husband,no matter what their probs were, I don't think they'd get a divorce. It's not even mutual and there was no big drama, no cheating etc. This is just my perspective. I'm sure lots of ppl disagree/think she loved him the way a wife loves a husband.

CocoMeowCat12
Learner
Learner

Post by CocoMeowCat12 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:53 pm

Sorry to spam but what will he do for work now? Isn't his career based off hers or atleast feeds off hers? I think he can easily get a job to support himself with his experience but I don't think he will be raking in the dough/make big bucks without Colleen

CocoMeowCat12
Learner
Learner

Post by CocoMeowCat12 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:55 pm

Sorry to spam but what will he do for work now? Isn't his career based off hers or atleast feeds off hers? I think he can easily get a job to support himself with his experience but I don't think he will be raking in the dough/make big bucks without Colleen

Alayy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alayy » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:04 pm

After seeing them on True Life I knew they wouldn't last. Sometimes couples who've been together for a long time marry in an attempt to save their relationship (last resort), but recurring issues don't go away. Seems like she chose her career over him, which still sucks that she felt she had to make that decision and he seemed blindsided

MaxCrackfield
Informer
Informer

Post by MaxCrackfield » Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:21 am

Alayy wrote:After seeing them on True Life I knew they wouldn't last. Sometimes couples who've been together for a long time marry in an attempt to save their relationship (last resort), but recurring issues don't go away. Seems like she chose her career over him, which still sucks that she felt she had to make that decision and he seemed blindsided
Sounds like my cousin....

But anyway i didn't think they were going to break up at all but...this shit always happens. Another reason why i will never get married and get into another relationship.

MaxCrackfield
Informer
Informer

Post by MaxCrackfield » Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:21 am

Alayy wrote:After seeing them on True Life I knew they wouldn't last. Sometimes couples who've been together for a long time marry in an attempt to save their relationship (last resort), but recurring issues don't go away. Seems like she chose her career over him, which still sucks that she felt she had to make that decision and he seemed blindsided

But anyway i didn't think they were going to break up at all but...this shit always happens. Another reason why i will never get married and get into another relationship.

MaxCrackfield
Informer
Informer

Post by MaxCrackfield » Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:24 am

esraa20
Learner
Learner

Post by esraa20 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:00 am

Guys, there is a new thread. I think the conversation should be continued there.

Return to “Colleen Ballinger”