mirandasings08

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Rachel Ballinger (MirandaSings/Colleen's Sister)

Post by ItsAndrew »

Thoughts? I think the audience had no idea who she really was and assumed that is how she actually acts (that this person is not a pretend character and this is how she really acts).

[youtube][/youtube]

MunsterCheese
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: mirandasings08

Post by MunsterCheese »

MunsterCheese wrote:The pictionary thing was it. Jimmy introduced her as 'Youtube sensation, Miranda Sings' and then nothing else was mentioned, unless they did anything off air.

Maybe Coleen's vlog will say more
Update: Reese Witherspoon is on Fallon right now. She mentioned Miranda (it seemed like she was already aware of her, but I'm not sure) and Jimmy mentioned that she's just a character. A day late, but it's something?

lexlex11
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by lexlex11 »

Colleen Ballinger co-hosted The View today. Anyone see it?

LexiPorter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LexiPorter »

I don't like her anymore. She was so much funnier before she went full retard with her character.

Guhracie
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Guhracie »

I love her and the Miranda character, it cracks me up.

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

Guhracie wrote:I love her and the Miranda character, it cracks me up.
I love her too. She's built a career for herself that is successful and funny. Her humor isn't for everyone and that's all good. There are some things that I don't find funny all the time that she does but her latest Miranda Sings video of "Expectation vs. Reality" was quite hilarious. I hope she has continued success.

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

Pardon me for the double post. I just wanted to say that I'm excited for Colleen that her career has really taken off. I know a lot of YTubers have recently put out books, but it's pretty impressive that she can put a book out as her Miranda character and actually reach the #2 position for pre-sale on Barnes & Noble. I don't know what the status is on Amazon but she is seemingly bound for real success. It's really cool to see all of this unfold.

Lake
Learner
Learner

Post by Lake »

I'm actually interested in the book. I heard her mention in RuPaul's podcast that it was "really shit". I admire that honesty. :rofl:

Meep
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Meep »

Went to one of her shows here in Australia and HOLY crap. I have a lot of respect for Colleen. I'm sure most of you have seen her shows on YouTube, but seeing it live was fantastic. She puts so much effort into every single performance and even though a lot of people don't find her that funny(me included), it was actually hilarious in person.

Touring the way she does and performing that show every night... wow. I don't know how she manages. It was very surreal seeing her in person!

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

Meep! Thanks for sharing. I would love to see her live. I love her humor. Both as Miranda and as herself. I'm glad you had such a good experience and impression of her. :tu:

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

The new video Miranda posted today is clearly sponsored however it is done soo professionally and the video was hilarious! Colleen is a genius, I love her.

Return to “Colleen Ballinger”