Colleen Ballinger - The One & Only Lactating Super Sugar Mama On Broadway - Part 7

Post Reply
User avatar
Zomgshields
Debater
Debater
Posts: 231
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:49 pm
Has thanked: 43 times
Been thanked: 194 times

Re: Colleen Ballinger - The One & Only Lactating Super Sugar Mama On Broadway - Part 7

Post by Zomgshields » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:12 pm

He whimped out of talking about it but he talked about his dad leaving his mom honestly this video really makes it seem like he needs some mental help he really seems like he needs a lot of help :(
Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one remembers to turn on the light

User avatar
pious
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1466
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:19 pm
Has thanked: 465 times
Been thanked: 1854 times

Re: Colleen Ballinger - The One & Only Lactating Super Sugar Mama On Broadway - Part 7

Post by pious » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:13 pm

Josh has a thread. This one might be veering too off-topic.

JoshuaDTV / Joshua Evans
viewtopic.php?t=25172

ghostmytoaster
Learner
Learner
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:41 pm
Has thanked: 65 times
Been thanked: 138 times

Re: Colleen Ballinger - The One & Only Lactating Super Sugar Mama On Broadway - Part 7

Post by ghostmytoaster » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:36 pm

Lis2 wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:39 pm
Not really. She takes advantage of people for $$, eats them whole for kicks then burps them out. Josh is just in a bad state of mind. He isn't making clear decisions, but unlike her he has a soul...
I just watched her video. After losing friends and relatives on 9/11 I found her be nice to people/this world sucks speech to be the height of disgusting hypocrisy.
I agree with this, I think Josh is in a bad place, he's not a bad person he's just been sucked dry. Whether you like him or not, he's always seemed optimistic, he's said that growing up he always wanted to get married...then his "perfect" marriage went to shit, and she most likely cheated, even if she didn't she never showed any type of emotional hurt after announcing their divorce, then all of a sudden there's a new guy in her videos, then she's pregnant. Then from the sound of it, the relationship he put on a pedestal, the epitome of his idea of a perfect marriage, his parents marriage...goes to shit, because the way he talked, it sounds like they split. On top of that, I'm sure a lot of people on youtube did side with Colleen, because of who she is, and he's in the public eye with these tween stans telling him that he's shit and should die. As immature as it seems, I've been there, I've never been through a divorce, but I've been at the point where I've been angry and sucked dry, and sometimes all you can do is rant and rave.

Where as, Colleen has all of her little stans and most of youtube (even if it is for popularity or $$) on her side. It's unbelievable how self absorbed she is, and she acts as though Josh never existed, and I don't think she gives a damn about what kind of emotional state she left him in nor has she ever. She came back to YouTube within days after announcing the divorce, all smiles, and soon after Erik was obviously in the picture.

User avatar
Raiden Louise
Learner
Learner
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:35 am
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 161 times

Re: Colleen Ballinger - The One & Only Lactating Super Sugar Mama On Broadway - Part 7

Post by Raiden Louise » Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:05 pm

ghostmytoaster wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:36 pm
Lis2 wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:39 pm
Not really. She takes advantage of people for $$, eats them whole for kicks then burps them out. Josh is just in a bad state of mind. He isn't making clear decisions, but unlike her he has a soul...
I just watched her video. After losing friends and relatives on 9/11 I found her be nice to people/this world sucks speech to be the height of disgusting hypocrisy.
I agree with this, I think Josh is in a bad place, he's not a bad person he's just been sucked dry. Whether you like him or not, he's always seemed optimistic, he's said that growing up he always wanted to get married...then his "perfect" marriage went to shit, and she most likely cheated, even if she didn't she never showed any type of emotional hurt after announcing their divorce, then all of a sudden there's a new guy in her videos, then she's pregnant. Then from the sound of it, the relationship he put on a pedestal, the epitome of his idea of a perfect marriage, his parents marriage...goes to shit, because the way he talked, it sounds like they split. On top of that, I'm sure a lot of people on youtube did side with Colleen, because of who she is, and he's in the public eye with these tween stans telling him that he's shit and should die. As immature as it seems, I've been there, I've never been through a divorce, but I've been at the point where I've been angry and sucked dry, and sometimes all you can do is rant and rave.

Where as, Colleen has all of her little stans and most of youtube (even if it is for popularity or $$) on her side. It's unbelievable how self absorbed she is, and she acts as though Josh never existed, and I don't think she gives a damn about what kind of emotional state she left him in nor has she ever. She came back to YouTube within days after announcing the divorce, all smiles, and soon after Erik was obviously in the picture.
Spot on. We need to stop idolizing narcissists. It's destructing our society, slowly but surely.

Lis2
Learner
Learner
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:41 am
Has thanked: 92 times
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: Colleen Ballinger - The One & Only Lactating Super Sugar Mama On Broadway - Part 7

Post by Lis2 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:16 pm

Exactly. Erik is a much more collected person but he will get fed up too. I have a feeling that she lied to him when they got together. She must have told him that she and Josh were legally separated. By the time he clocked on to the truth it was probably too late. She got knocked up. Yup, the narcissists of this world need a good old fashioned comeuppance.

User avatar
Nolitaflat
Informer
Informer
Posts: 389
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:58 pm
Has thanked: 82 times
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Colleen Ballinger - The One & Only Lactating Super Sugar Mama On Broadway - Part 7

Post by Nolitaflat » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:33 pm

So as for the timeline, IIRC they said they were divorcing in late 2016, and I believe it was finalized and paperwork was pushed through April-ish 2017 (I remember looking it up online back then). Judging by her due date she probably got pregnant around April 2018, so I don't think she got pregnant while she was still legally married to Josh or anything.

BUT she's shady and was taking Erik on Hawaii vacations right around the time she and Josh separated so I'm sure she's done other shady shit. But as far as conceiving Flynn, she was all Erik's by then.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gardening gossiping

User avatar
hooyah123
Talker
Talker
Posts: 156
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:36 am
Has thanked: 233 times
Been thanked: 254 times

Re: Colleen Ballinger - The One & Only Lactating Super Sugar Mama On Broadway - Part 7

Post by hooyah123 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:46 am

Bit upset that he didn't do the exposé because I really wanted all those people's true colours to show.

Watching the new vid tho, he seems really mentally unstable and I hope he gets help.

Tbh an exposé would have given him temporary relief (as he says in the new vid) but it may have also worsened his mental state. Exposing people isn't that straightforward (as we can see from the Tati v James situation) and it may have backfired big time. I think Josh's best bet is to completely cut youtube and even social media out of his life until he gets better, and I hope he does soon.

melissah
Debater
Debater
Posts: 194
Joined: Mon May 27, 2019 4:35 am
Has thanked: 646 times
Been thanked: 437 times

Re: Colleen Ballinger - The One & Only Lactating Super Sugar Mama On Broadway - Part 7

Post by melissah » Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:22 am

Hmarie wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:16 pm
I knew he would delete it. Which is why I downloaded a copy. He’s such a pussy. Colleen has a bigger dick than he does.
Hey, I didn't click when it was uploaded here and now I really want to watch it! Is there any way you could post it here? (no idea if that's hard to do...)

youngcurls
Learner
Learner
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:03 pm
Has thanked: 163 times
Been thanked: 170 times

Re: Colleen Ballinger - The One & Only Lactating Super Sugar Mama On Broadway - Part 7

Post by youngcurls » Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:16 am

Do y'all think Colleen / her people threatened Josh to be quiet? I feel like he was never really going to expose much anyway because he could've just went ahead and done it, not make a whole announcement video just to say he was going to. He needs to be going to intensive therapy, maybe even some kind of inpatient or daily outpatient thing if he can.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Hmarie
Debater
Debater
Posts: 192
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:37 pm
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 55 times

Re: Colleen Ballinger - The One & Only Lactating Super Sugar Mama On Broadway - Part 7

Post by Hmarie » Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:23 am

melissah wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:22 am
Hmarie wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:16 pm
I knew he would delete it. Which is why I downloaded a copy. He’s such a pussy. Colleen has a bigger dick than he does.
Hey, I didn't click when it was uploaded here and now I really want to watch it! Is there any way you could post it here? (no idea if that's hard to do...)
I sent you a link in PM. :-)

Kristenberry
Learner
Learner
Posts: 85
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:26 am
Has thanked: 66 times
Been thanked: 296 times

Re: Colleen Ballinger - The One & Only Lactating Super Sugar Mama On Broadway - Part 7

Post by Kristenberry » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:51 am

Divorce can be very traumatic for some people especially when it's not mutual. It was the opppsite of mutual for Josh. He was committed. She didn't just dump him. She dumped him and played with his emotions. She dumped him and used him to keep her fans fooled while she strategized a bombshell quickie divorce. She dumped him for another guy and more or less flaunted it without shame. She even had a baby relatively quickly with her rebound replacement. She acts like Josh never existed. He was her family for seven years. All of it played out online for everyone to see. Then her shit stain minions go after him to rub it all in his face. That goes beyond traumatizing.

Josh needed to take better care of himself but it's hard to blame him for feeling like he does.
If he hadn't married Pam and pullled so many stunts on his channel, he'd still have my full support. He has my sympathy though. Depression drains you and sometimes makes you impulsive. I hope this is his rock bottom. Colleen is such a shady selfish snot rag and karma is working on her in ways we don't see. I really believe that. He can't let HER ruin him forever. Grief counseling grief counseling grief counseling.

User avatar
auntiflo13
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 5043
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:29 am
Has thanked: 1165 times
Been thanked: 5139 times

Re: Colleen Ballinger - The One & Only Lactating Super Sugar Mama On Broadway - Part 7

Post by auntiflo13 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:41 am

I think Colleen has warned him off with a bunch of lawyers !

Don't make a video telling the world you're going to spill the tea - or in other words ' MY TRUTH' (it seems to be the popular choice of title) - then no one can get lawyers involved to stop you from uploading your 'TRUTH' .......




P.S I'm still struggling to understand why Colleen/Miranda is 'famous'. All she does is impersonate people with 'learning disabilities' ...I've got a dark/twisted sense of humour but, I fail to see the humour in her act!
"People will provoke you until they bring out your ugly side, then play victim when you go there"

User avatar
mrmilo
Debater
Debater
Posts: 185
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:39 pm
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 95 times

Re: Colleen Ballinger - The One & Only Lactating Super Sugar Mama On Broadway - Part 7

Post by mrmilo » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:18 am

Hmarie wrote:
melissah wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:22 am
Hmarie wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:16 pm
I knew he would delete it. Which is why I downloaded a copy. He’s such a pussy. Colleen has a bigger dick than he does.
Hey, I didn't click when it was uploaded here and now I really want to watch it! Is there any way you could post it here? (no idea if that's hard to do...)
I sent you a link in PM. :-)

Link please Image

User avatar
WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 621
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:49 pm
Has thanked: 70 times
Been thanked: 1037 times

Re: Colleen Ballinger - The One & Only Lactating Super Sugar Mama On Broadway - Part 7

Post by WanderlustX3 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:40 am

auntiflo13 wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:41 am
I think Colleen has warned him off with a bunch of lawyers !

Don't make a video telling the world you're going to spill the tea - or in other words ' MY TRUTH' (it seems to be the popular choice of title) - then no one can get lawyers involved to stop you from uploading your 'TRUTH' .......




P.S I'm still struggling to understand why Colleen/Miranda is 'famous'. All she does is impersonate people with 'learning disabilities' ...I've got a dark/twisted sense of humour but, I fail to see the humour in her act!
Hm, I don't know if she did that or not, if she did she would have had to be on that shit quickly and the only thing she really could have gotten him for is defamation of character/slander and that's only if what he was planning to say was a lie. Granted I'm not a lawyer so maybe he just had no proof it was true so it could, in theory, still be seen as a lie.

I believe him when he said his parents' divorce broke him and that he thought exposing people would make him feel better, albeit only temporarily. He seemed genuinely upset in that first video and it was very late when he filmed it so maybe after he had time to reflect he decided to take it down. Josh's whole thing is "be nice to people" and although we all love a good tea spilling (or truth spilling lol), exposing people doesn't really fit with his "brand". And it definitely would have harmed him more than it would have helped him..especially in his current marriage.

I still don't like Josh, but I don't think he's a bad person at his core. He really needs to step back from social media (or at least blacklist some words) and focus on therapy and his family.


EJsMommy
Stalker
Stalker
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:08 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Colleen Ballinger - The One & Only Lactating Super Sugar Mama On Broadway - Part 7

Post by EJsMommy » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:40 am

Hmarie wrote:
melissah wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:22 am
Hmarie wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:16 pm
I knew he would delete it. Which is why I downloaded a copy. He’s such a pussy. Colleen has a bigger dick than he does.
Hey, I didn't click when it was uploaded here and now I really want to watch it! Is there any way you could post it here? (no idea if that's hard to do...)
I sent you a link in PM. :-)
Can I have the link to please :)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk


User avatar
WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 621
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:49 pm
Has thanked: 70 times
Been thanked: 1037 times

Re: Colleen Ballinger - The One & Only Lactating Super Sugar Mama On Broadway - Part 7

Post by WanderlustX3 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:55 am

EJsMommy wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:40 am
Hmarie wrote:
melissah wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:22 am
Hmarie wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:16 pm
I knew he would delete it. Which is why I downloaded a copy. He’s such a pussy. Colleen has a bigger dick than he does.
Hey, I didn't click when it was uploaded here and now I really want to watch it! Is there any way you could post it here? (no idea if that's hard to do...)
I sent you a link in PM. :-)
Can I have the link to please :)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk


Lis2
Learner
Learner
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:41 am
Has thanked: 92 times
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: Colleen Ballinger - The One & Only Lactating Super Sugar Mama On Broadway - Part 7

Post by Lis2 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:23 am

auntiflo13 wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:41 am
I think Colleen has warned him off with a bunch of lawyers !

Don't make a video telling the world you're going to spill the tea - or in other words ' MY TRUTH' (it seems to be the popular choice of title) - then no one can get lawyers involved to stop you from uploading your 'TRUTH' .......




P.S I'm still struggling to understand why Colleen/Miranda is 'famous'. All she does is impersonate people with 'learning disabilities' ...I've got a dark/twisted sense of humour but, I fail to see the humour in her act!
- I am so sick of bad grammar and inaccurate terms. There is no such thing as 'My Truth'. There is THE TRUTH. After that there is the biased perspective of the parties involved in the story, some of which are the closest to what actually happened. Just as there is no such thing as On Accident. There is only By Accident. These youtubers are killing the English language one click at a time! I started watching youtubers for a mindless escape from Trump. Now I find them more aggravating to watch than the big orange conjob himself🙀! I agree that Colleen got in touch with Josh through an attorney or a mutual friend, but I think the attorney/friend talked him down before issuing threats. Maybe that is why Shane got in touch. I agree with everyone that in the long run it is definitely better for Josh (&his marriage) to get off s.m. until he feels better. The divorce and the lies Colleen let circulate about Josh was a lot. If Pam agrees they should think about leaving L.A.. Many people see the real truth, he should ignore the ridiculous Colranda child army.

lavenderlove
Talker
Talker
Posts: 112
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:01 am
Has thanked: 880 times
Been thanked: 570 times

Re: Colleen Ballinger - The One & Only Lactating Super Sugar Mama On Broadway - Part 7

Post by lavenderlove » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:57 pm

Would it freakin kill colleen to just tell her idiot fans to stop going around telling people to kill themselves? She doesn't have to be specific or "address" anything, but with her platform, she could say "hey guys? Please stop telling people to kill themselves on my behalf. I don't like it, and it's unacceptable. If you say you're a fan of mine, then stop." Just shows what a horrible person she is. She can't even try to get her fans under control because it is tied to Josh, and she doesn't give a shit. Maybe that's part of what hurts him. She claimed to have loved him for so many years, and now she doesn't care that HER FANS are telling him to kill himself. That would suck.

Disclaimer: maybe she has done this. If I'm wrong, I'll take back what I said. But she is so damn insufferable, I can't be bothered to follow her in any way.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk


User avatar
Raiden Louise
Learner
Learner
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:35 am
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 161 times

Re: Colleen Ballinger - The One & Only Lactating Super Sugar Mama On Broadway - Part 7

Post by Raiden Louise » Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:51 pm

Kristenberry wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:51 am
Divorce can be very traumatic for some people especially when it's not mutual. It was the opppsite of mutual for Josh. He was committed. She didn't just dump him. She dumped him and played with his emotions. She dumped him and used him to keep her fans fooled while she strategized a bombshell quickie divorce. She dumped him for another guy and more or less flaunted it without shame. She even had a baby relatively quickly with her rebound replacement. She acts like Josh never existed. He was her family for seven years. All of it played out online for everyone to see. Then her shit stain minions go after him to rub it all in his face. That goes beyond traumatizing.

Josh needed to take better care of himself but it's hard to blame him for feeling like he does.
If he hadn't married Pam and pullled so many stunts on his channel, he'd still have my full support. He has my sympathy though. Depression drains you and sometimes makes you impulsive. I hope this is his rock bottom. Colleen is such a shady selfish snot rag and karma is working on her in ways we don't see. I really believe that. He can't let HER ruin him forever. Grief counseling grief counseling grief counseling.
Totally concur with this post. Perfectly said.

User avatar
Raiden Louise
Learner
Learner
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:35 am
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 161 times

Re: Colleen Ballinger - The One & Only Lactating Super Sugar Mama On Broadway - Part 7

Post by Raiden Louise » Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:58 pm

auntiflo13 wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:41 am
I think Colleen has warned him off with a bunch of lawyers !

Don't make a video telling the world you're going to spill the tea - or in other words ' MY TRUTH' (it seems to be the popular choice of title) - then no one can get lawyers involved to stop you from uploading your 'TRUTH' .......




P.S I'm still struggling to understand why Colleen/Miranda is 'famous'. All she does is impersonate people with 'learning disabilities' ...I've got a dark/twisted sense of humour but, I fail to see the humour in her act!
Honestly? She got lucky. All in the timing. If she brought that base-level, vacuous crap out now, it would fail.

I also hazard a decent guess that she knows that deep down too. That's why she's so insecure. There is very little actual talent there, apart from her voice, and her ability to hustle.

nevertameyourdemons
Debater
Debater
Posts: 206
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:21 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 125 times

Re: Colleen Ballinger - The One & Only Lactating Super Sugar Mama On Broadway - Part 7

Post by nevertameyourdemons » Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:25 pm

he had a lot of people in his comments genuinely warning him that this wasn't his style and it wouldn't make him feel better. maybe he woke up the next day and sobered up a little.

mysterychild36
Talker
Talker
Posts: 110
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:40 pm
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 115 times

Re: Colleen Ballinger - The One & Only Lactating Super Sugar Mama On Broadway - Part 7

Post by mysterychild36 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:53 pm

I'm conflicted about this. As someone who was never a fan of either Colleen or Josh and finds them both annoying as hell, I think they're both to blame here.

On the one hand, Colleen should do the decent human thing to do and tell her stupid fans sending these 'kill yourself' messages to Josh to stop. Like an earlier poster said, she could make it clear that she's not okay with such hateful messages being sent to her ex. But then again Colleen seems like a garbage human being and a narcissist, so I can't see that happening unless there's something in it for her.

Josh is clearly mentally unwell, but I do sideye his decision to post these MONETIZED videos, especially given the timing in that Colleen is about to go on Broadway. He's made no secret of the fact that he wants to be on stage and now these opportunities were 'taken' from him, so that just seems shady that he's saying he'll spill the tea, knowing that will distract her from her work.

And yes, it must be awful to get these horrible, nasty messages from people every day, but I've noticed for a while now that Josh is not as passive as he thinks he is. He fuels the flames and feeds the drama. Of course he doesn't deserve being told to kill himself (and I seriously hope he gets more therapy as it is horrible dealing with depression) but he has a history of shading Colleen, ranting, then going to ground when shit gets too intense. Just watch this video:

And again, not justifying the trolling, but the reality is that Colleen has moved on with her life, the divorce happened years ago, and it just seems like harrassment to keep bringing her up and hinting about her. I know what people have said about feeling sorry for Josh if Colleen really did cheat on him with Erik, and I'm not saying cheating is okay, but HE HAS TO MOVE ON. She doesn't owe it to him to console him. She has a right to live her life without her ex-husband continuing to try to get her attention. If that happened to me I'd get a restraining order.

And I don't know what Josh hopes to achieve with these videos. He'll get some sympathy from some people, but it's not going to stop all the trolls (who I suspect given Colleen's fan base are mostly kids). It's not going to change how Colleen sees him. He's not going to get the validation he needs. He gets lots of loving comments on his Twitter and YouTube, and he keeps saying how happy he is with Pamela, so i suspect the missing piece is Colleen's validation (woah i just got deep). Which judging by her latest Twitter posts about how much she loves her little family and she feels like her heart will burst when she looks at Flynn, she is not only not paying Josh any attention but is probably stirring the pot even more.

The video I want to see most of all is from Pamela! I can't imagine how she feels watching all this old drama get rehashed again and again.

Kristenberry
Learner
Learner
Posts: 85
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:26 am
Has thanked: 66 times
Been thanked: 296 times

Re: Colleen Ballinger - The One & Only Lactating Super Sugar Mama On Broadway - Part 7

Post by Kristenberry » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:01 am

mysterychild36 wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:53 pm
I'm conflicted about this. As someone who was never a fan of either Colleen or Josh and finds them both annoying as hell, I think they're both to blame here.

On the one hand, Colleen should do the decent human thing to do and tell her stupid fans sending these 'kill yourself' messages to Josh to stop. Like an earlier poster said, she could make it clear that she's not okay with such hateful messages being sent to her ex. But then again Colleen seems like a garbage human being and a narcissist, so I can't see that happening unless there's something in it for her.

Josh is clearly mentally unwell, but I do sideye his decision to post these MONETIZED videos, especially given the timing in that Colleen is about to go on Broadway. He's made no secret of the fact that he wants to be on stage and now these opportunities were 'taken' from him, so that just seems shady that he's saying he'll spill the tea, knowing that will distract her from her work.

And yes, it must be awful to get these horrible, nasty messages from people every day, but I've noticed for a while now that Josh is not as passive as he thinks he is. He fuels the flames and feeds the drama. Of course he doesn't deserve being told to kill himself (and I seriously hope he gets more therapy as it is horrible dealing with depression) but he has a history of shading Colleen, ranting, then going to ground when shit gets too intense. Just watch this video:

And again, not justifying the trolling, but the reality is that Colleen has moved on with her life, the divorce happened years ago, and it just seems like harrassment to keep bringing her up and hinting about her. I know what people have said about feeling sorry for Josh if Colleen really did cheat on him with Erik, and I'm not saying cheating is okay, but HE HAS TO MOVE ON. She doesn't owe it to him to console him. She has a right to live her life without her ex-husband continuing to try to get her attention. If that happened to me I'd get a restraining order.

And I don't know what Josh hopes to achieve with these videos. He'll get some sympathy from some people, but it's not going to stop all the trolls (who I suspect given Colleen's fan base are mostly kids). It's not going to change how Colleen sees him. He's not going to get the validation he needs. He gets lots of loving comments on his Twitter and YouTube, and he keeps saying how happy he is with Pamela, so i suspect the missing piece is Colleen's validation (woah i just got deep). Which judging by her latest Twitter posts about how much she loves her little family and she feels like her heart will burst when she looks at Flynn, she is not only not paying Josh any attention but is probably stirring the pot even more.

The video I want to see most of all is from Pamela! I can't imagine how she feels watching all this old drama get rehashed again and again.
I agree with a lot of your post. I think Josh understandably wants validation for the years he wasted with Colleen. I can't blame him for feeling that way. This was not an ordinary break up and Colleen truly did seem to screw with his head on purpose that whole time. I don't aprove of how Josh handles himself on social media though. Always pretending to be happier than he ever has been and then suddenly being in a rut again. Never knowing if he's playing for views. He just digs a deeper hole for himself. I think his pain is real but I feel like he manipulates his viewers often. Colleen doesn't care. Karma will come for her if it hasn't already. It sucks to know that he married a selfish opportunist but that's what happened. I definitely think Colleen is gross for posting about how much she loved her little family. That was definitely for Josh to see and makes me hate her more.

Josh is annoying but he always seemed like a good guy underneath that. He needs to eventually see the blessing of not being in a bad relationship. He needs to get out of his head. I think he's obsessed with understanding why and possibly wondering how she could erase him like that. It's all very sad to me. He gets encouraging messages more than he gets bad ones. People care but the one sided pity party gets old. His supporters lift him up and get nothing in return. That's why the YouTube stan culture baffles me.

mysterychild36
Talker
Talker
Posts: 110
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:40 pm
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 115 times

Re: Colleen Ballinger - The One & Only Lactating Super Sugar Mama On Broadway - Part 7

Post by mysterychild36 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:44 pm

Kristenberry wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:01 am

I agree with a lot of your post. I think Josh understandably wants validation for the years he wasted with Colleen. I can't blame him for feeling that way. This was not an ordinary break up and Colleen truly did seem to screw with his head on purpose that whole time. I don't aprove of how Josh handles himself on social media though. Always pretending to be happier than he ever has been and then suddenly being in a rut again. Never knowing if he's playing for views. He just digs a deeper hole for himself. I think his pain is real but I feel like he manipulates his viewers often. Colleen doesn't care. Karma will come for her if it hasn't already. It sucks to know that he married a selfish opportunist but that's what happened. I definitely think Colleen is gross for posting about how much she loved her little family. That was definitely for Josh to see and makes me hate her more.

Josh is annoying but he always seemed like a good guy underneath that. He needs to eventually see the blessing of not being in a bad relationship. He needs to get out of his head. I think he's obsessed with understanding why and possibly wondering how she could erase him like that. It's all very sad to me. He gets encouraging messages more than he gets bad ones. People care but the one sided pity party gets old. His supporters lift him up and get nothing in return. That's why the YouTube stan culture baffles me.

I agree, particularly in that Josh is probably still wondering WTF was that entire relationship and trying to understand why it ended how it did. He could maybe benefit from engaging with a support group for people whose ex-partners were narcissists, as I am convinced Colleen is. Having spent time in those groups myself, it can be comforting to speak with others about the shitshow you went through with these type of people. And therapy, lots of therapy.

The problem is unleashing his aggression online is not helping. He has a habit of doing things like this, then goes silent, then resurfaces to talk about how great his life is, then he gets angry again - rinse, repeat. And I am also baffled by how he doesn't seem to engage much with the positive comments he gets yet has time to reply to the nasty ones? If I was one of his supporters that would really annoy me.

del21
Talker
Talker
Posts: 144
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:06 am
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 76 times

Re: Colleen Ballinger - The One & Only Lactating Super Sugar Mama On Broadway - Part 7

Post by del21 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:19 pm

Lol at least the whole Josh drama brought back some livelihood to this thread for a few days


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Reply

Return to “Colleen Ballinger”