Colleen Ballinger - The One & Only Lactating Super Sugar Mama On Broadway - Part 7

Kristenberry
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Colleen Ballinger - The One & Only Lactating Super Sugar Mama On Broadway - Part 7

Post by Kristenberry »

I have gotten into arguments over this before but I stand my ground. If you truly champion gender equality then you wouldn't care what gender your baby is and you wouldn't have a reveal party. Most people with a strong gender preference are honest enough to avoid soap box lectures. People who are outspoken about equality like Colleen are the ones who get on my radar because she's making a spectacle. As she preaches what everyone else should do, she's engaging in all the stereotypical gender things herself.

I have nothing against whatever people do for their pregnancies and kids. It's none of my business but gender reveal parties by nature are definitely not woke lol.

megh1995
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Re: Colleen Ballinger - The One & Only Lactating Super Sugar Mama On Broadway - Part 7

Post by megh1995 »

i wish she would brush his hair instead of leaving it in that god awful hairdo he always has that makes him look semi neglected :x

ShimmeryPeachyPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ShimmeryPeachyPink »

"Who does Flynn love most?" "Himself."

I guess he gets that from his mother.

theantiblair
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theantiblair »

So was the purpose of that “weird lingerie” video just to put her weight loss on display or what. The majority of it wasn’t weird at all. Completely normal cheap lingerie, with a couple exceptions like the giant underwear costume and the pasties.

She came off so prude acting like all of that stuff was so insane and trashy. Her and Erik must have the most boring vanilla sex life ever.

youngcurls
Talker
Talker

Post by youngcurls »

theantiblair wrote:So was the purpose of that “weird lingerie” video just to put her weight loss on display or what. The majority of it wasn’t weird at all. Completely normal cheap lingerie, with a couple exceptions like the giant underwear costume and the pasties.

She came off so prude acting like all of that stuff was so insane and trashy. Her and Erik must have the most boring vanilla sex life ever.
For a self proclaimed "weird" person, she's always eager to gawk at and ridicule anything that's slightly different from what she knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

theantiblair wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:25 pm
So was the purpose of that “weird lingerie” video just to put her weight loss on display or what. The majority of it wasn’t weird at all. Completely normal cheap lingerie, with a couple exceptions like the giant underwear costume and the pasties.

I doubt they have had sex since the baby tbh. First understandably because of her stitches/healing, but she so vehemently denied in the recent vlog that she could be pregnant when Korey was celebrating her late period. Just gave me vibes of her being like nah we don't fuck anymore now that Flynn is around lol

Zyabazyaba
Learner
Learner

Post by Zyabazyaba »

2D72CC2B-2D23-4029-B535-34806D5B688E.png
I doubt they have sex because she is gross. Can he live one day without knowing and hearing her burps and farts?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lilacbaker16
Learner
Learner

Post by lilacbaker16 »

arachne wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:08 pm
i love that Colleen has been complaining about the "gendered" baby clothing but she did a "gender reveal party" where blue represented boy and pink girl. she's such a hypocrite haha
She actually had her and Erik choose the colors and make purple girl and blue boy(I know, so much of a difference). Honestly just don’t have a gender reveal party, no matter the colors.

ItCantBeForNothing
Informer
Informer

Post by ItCantBeForNothing »

Zyabazyaba wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:32 pm
I doubt they have sex because she is gross. Can he live one day without knowing and hearing her burps and farts?
In the vlog where she does the unboxing of the new iPhone, Erik farts and burps while she is filming. Staying with Colleen makes you pick up all her disgusting habits.

arachne
Learner
Learner

Post by arachne »

Zyabazyaba wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:32 pm
I've had relationships where we fart and burp around each other and we had great sex. unless its super excessive or disrespectful i doubt its going to interfere with their sexual life. however i don't think they're having much sex after colleens vagina got destroyed after birth and now they have a baby sooo

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

Why DOES she burp so damn much on camera? What a pig.
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

lilacbaker16 wrote:
arachne wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:08 pm
i love that Colleen has been complaining about the "gendered" baby clothing but she did a "gender reveal party" where blue represented boy and pink girl. she's such a hypocrite haha
She actually had her and Erik choose the colors and make purple girl and blue boy(I know, so much of a difference). Honestly just don’t have a gender reveal party, no matter the colors.
Most of them do gender reveals for one reason: views.
I don't know anyone who did gender reveal before YT became a thing. Personal, sorry-- feel free to scroll by: I didn't find out whether I was having a boy or girl with my first, and only found out with my second because I was throwing up constantly and had a bunch of ultrasounds, and it was obvious I was having a boy. Plus between my cousin's daughter's hand me downs and my MIL going crazy buying cute clothes, I wanted to know if I could get rid of some of the stuff we had before we moved (daddy was a Navy man, and we had orders). Otherwise, I truly didn't care whether I had a boy or girl, and kinda thought it would be nice to have a surprise after labor.
It's the height of hypocrisy to complain about gender roles and then have a party to "reveal" what you're having. Her brother and his wife are just as bad. All their yammering about how Parker shouldn't be judged by gender roles, and they have had gender reveals too.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Shellgoss89
Informer
Informer

Post by Shellgoss89 »

Im genuinely surprised she can still breast feed since she barely eats & had gotten so skinny.
Its sad shes so obsessed with keeping her skeletor frame. And why cant she just stop for a second & chill! I honestly think her pregnancy was so "painfull" because she couldn't keep up with this crazy go go go hectic life & she couldnt cope with her body changing & it destroyed her.
Also for the love of god can someone take all her crop tops off her!!!!!! Colleen we know ur just wearing them allll the time to prove that ur still a skinny legend *sigh

Lis2
Talker
Talker

Post by Lis2 »

Shellgoss89 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:39 pm
Im genuinely surprised she can still breast feed since she barely eats & had gotten so skinny.
Its sad shes so obsessed with keeping her skeletor frame. And why cant she just stop for a second & chill! I honestly think her pregnancy was so "painfull" because she couldn't keep up with this crazy go go go hectic life & she couldnt cope with her body changing & it destroyed her.
Also for the love of god can someone take all her crop tops off her!!!!!! Colleen we know ur just wearing them allll the time to prove that ur still a skinny legend *sigh
O.M.G., I can't unsee that Amazon lingerie haul freakshow. Why did those two weirdos (Call-een&Jessica) actually think that Amazon doesn't sell underwear or lingerie?!? Everybody needs it and plenty of people want the racy stuff. I honestly thought that Colleen was going to dress up in a Halloween skeleton lingerie costume at the end of the video to show off her true self. Erik looks like he is so over it, he even made a crack about cashing in off of the video. I think he will have to seriously fight her for those crop tops. She is so not letting go of them anytime soon.

Post by Guest »

Erik looked so over it at the end of the lingerie try on video. It almost reminded me of how her and Josh were at the end of their marriage.. just saying..

pearltherebel
Informer
Informer

Post by pearltherebel »

ShimmeryPeachyPink wrote:"Who does Flynn love most?" "Himself."

I guess he gets that from his mother.
I was thinking that too Image

Sammyjan06
Learner
Learner

Post by Sammyjan06 »

I am getting triggered by her obsession w the phrase “just girly things” ...I know she’s being sarcastic but for someone who is sooooo against classifying clothes and items and hobbies by gender why is she obsessed w. Classifying things she does as “girly”

christinejc96
Learner
Learner

Post by christinejc96 »

laylee wrote:
arachne wrote: i love that Colleen has been complaining about the "gendered" baby clothing but she did a "gender reveal party" where blue represented boy and pink girl. she's such a hypocrite haha
A gender reveal is one of the stupidest things you can do if you're going to rant about gender roles and stereotypes. Before any who had a gender reveal gets offended - I don't care if you personally do, but you have to admit that it emphasizes the fact that you even care what gender your child is. Colleen loves to rant about how kids are just kids and who cares about gender.
I wouldn’t care what gender my baby is, as long as he or she is healthy. But just cause I wouldn’t care what gender the baby is, doesn’t mean I wouldn’t want a gender reveal party. I definitely want one. But as long as he or she is healthy that’s what really matters.

beautyblenderhohoho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by beautyblenderhohoho »

the funniest thing about gender reveal parties is that the person who made them trendy hates them

but it's clearly just a way to get more gifts before a birth

i feel like colleen is gonna become a stage mom before long, she's gonna be forcing flynn to do so much once he's old enough

Kristenberry
Informer
Informer

Post by Kristenberry »

She looks so skinny in that flesh body suit. I wasn't noticing any remarkable change until right before she went to NY. It's really noticeable now. That can't be her natural build. I don't know if she has a disorder but she has admitted to dysfunctional eating. I lost a dramatic amount of weight 10 years ago during a temporary bout of depression while waiting for breast biopsy results. I gained it back quickly when the results came in good. It doesn't take long to lose weight when the diet change is significant. That's what concerned me is how sudden the change seemed. She looks to be "going through something" and not taking care of herself. It's hard to tell if her loved ones are intervening. I don't see how she can keep up with breastfeeding. I wonder if she ever exclusively nursed. She lies about really random things so nothing would surprise me.

((Regarding gender reveals)) I don't see anything wrong with having a party to reveal gender even if you don't have a preference. I think it's weird to pose as a gender equality activist and put emphasis on gender in that way. Just my opinion. It literally contradicts the message. Most people (myself included) are not as opinionated about it as Colleen pretends to be. I feel like you should walk the walk if it really means something to you. She keeps referring back to it when she could just remain silent. I didn't have a preference at all with my baby and I didn't want a gender reveal party but it wasnt for social-political reasons. Most people still have harmless fun with guessing gender, etc. Colleen is trying to be so overly woke about it that we naturally point out her hypocrisy.

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”