Colleen "Yaaay I'm not pregnant anymore" Mommager Part 6

Zyabazyaba
Learner
Learner

Re: Colleen

Post by Zyabazyaba » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:03 pm

RegularToe wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:41 am
There’s no way this will last beyond Flynn’s 5th birthday.

Agreed. If you arguing what both of you should eat do you even meant to be together? :D
Also I don’t believe her in this video. She just thinks it’s cute and quirky.
And stop with poop talk and burping! O my God! Stooop. Where could I sign a petition to stop this?

binchplz
Lurker
Lurker

Post by binchplz » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:20 pm

RegularToe wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:41 am
There’s no way this will last beyond Flynn’s 5th birthday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Holy shit. There's no way she's serious about not knowing most of these. The baby act is so off-putting. I wonder if moments like these that makes him realize he's rushed into this relationship.

alexandriablue
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Colleen "Yaaay I'm not pregnant anymore" Mommager Part 6

Post by alexandriablue » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:26 pm

It doesn't matter if you can't stay awake during a movie...do you...go outside? Go on any kind of social media? See advertisements or magazines? Talk to people? How do you not know who George Clooney is? I don't buy it.

RegularToe
Learner
Learner

Post by RegularToe » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:25 pm

alexandriablue wrote:It doesn't matter if you can't stay awake during a movie...do you...go outside? Go on any kind of social media? See advertisements or magazines? Talk to people? How do you not know who George Clooney is? I don't buy it.
They may be mirroring Jenna & Julien (Julien doesn’t know any actors/his pop culture IQ is v low). But it’s not Jenna and Julien who have a lot of similar interests and are integrated as a couple. I don’t know anything about these two as a couple except they fell in love while married/taken and had a kid. If we knew anything about them and their dynamic this would be cute but instead it just looks like KOH-LEAN has no media literacy or culture outside of musical theater. Wow, what a look.

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:33 pm

She definitely knows who Ariana Grande is though ;)

shmimeathands
Lurker
Lurker

Post by shmimeathands » Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:41 pm

That video just made it apparent that Erik thinks she’s an idiot. I’m curious as to what his attraction to her is, she’s not intelligent and her 10000 hang ups and personality flaws are probably exhausting as f***k for him. I wonder how long they will stay together “for the kids”. It is strange that he does seem to be a genuinely very thoughtful/selfless partner, I wonder if that’s just his default though and not really an indication of his feelings for her particularly

ghostmytoaster
Learner
Learner

Post by ghostmytoaster » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:03 pm

Guys, isn't she sooo quirky and cute, because she didn't know what end game...oops! AVENGERS end game was, isn't that just so funny and dIfFeRrEnt <3 …. :roll:

I could not even watch that video, they won't last, but damn does she get on my last nerve.

Kristenberry
Learner
Learner

Post by Kristenberry » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:28 pm

Colleen is such a damn fake. I'm sick to death of her. She probably doesn't know a lot of actors but they picked the most famous actors of all time and she was absolutely pretending. It's like they suck so bad at this that they didn't bother being subtle. It's more likely that she didn't know Ghandi and put that in there to seem like she is not fully ignorant. Something seemed especially contrived about her sneaking that in.

beautyblenderhohoho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by beautyblenderhohoho » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:09 pm

she can't be this stupid jfc

ghostmytoaster
Learner
Learner

Post by ghostmytoaster » Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:02 pm

Also: why the hell do they not like to call each other "husband" and "wife"?

I probably wouldn't be judging anyone else, it's just God-forbid Colleen ever be seen as traditional or typical at all, right?

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:10 pm

ghostmytoaster wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:02 pm

I probably wouldn't be judging anyone else, it's just God-forbid Colleen ever be seen as traditional or typical at all, right?
Probably because this is her second marriage and she is in denial. She also said she didn't want/like big weddings a while back, which was weird considering how her first wedding went.

Kristenberry
Learner
Learner

Post by Kristenberry » Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:39 pm

WanderlustX3 wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:10 pm
ghostmytoaster wrote:

Probably because this is her second marriage and she is in denial. She also said she didn't want/like big weddings a while back, which was weird considering how her first wedding went.
Right. I think she has to make Erik into the opposite of what Josh was so "husband" likely makes her think of Josh because that relationship was long term and traditional. She has to convince us that Erik is different and therefore better 🙄

dew2
Informer
Informer

Post by dew2 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:58 pm

ghostmytoaster wrote:

Yeah, that along with the "omg, if Flynn's onesies aren't 100% gender neutral, I'm forcing him to a boy!" just makes me :roll:

Colleen is desperate to be different and special.

ShimmeryPeachyPink
Informer
Informer

Post by ShimmeryPeachyPink » Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:42 am

Erik is so clearly over her. He looks exhausted by her.

I can't believe she said "I know important people!" about Ghandi, as if actors aren't important. Erik is an actor! She's such a fucking asshole.

Zomgshields
Debater
Debater

Post by Zomgshields » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:23 am

Kristenberry wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:39 pm
WanderlustX3 wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:10 pm
ghostmytoaster wrote:

Right. I think she has to make Erik into the opposite of what Josh was so "husband" likely makes her think of Josh because that relationship was long term and traditional. She has to convince us that Erik is different and therefore better 🙄
It’s so annoying how she calls him “looooovely” it’s like no Colleen you sound annoying as hell calling him that 😂 and has anyone noticed how annoyed Erik looks whenever he’s with her family? Like dude you better get use to it because she always wants her family with her 😂
Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one remembers to turn on the light

disigney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by disigney » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:06 pm

every time she shows herself feeding Flynn in a bumbo seat instead of an actual high chair i cringe. unsafe eating, even if he is only eat purées or teething biscuits.

Nikkixkitty
Talker
Talker

Post by Nikkixkitty » Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:34 am

I never watch her regularly or anything but I saw about 1 min of her “baby toy haul” that she just posted on her vlog channel and she mentioned that Flynn has been “losing weight” since using his jumper 30 mins a day & his legs are looking skinner. WTF?!!??! HES A BABY!!! He doesn’t need to “lose weight” omfg what is she on....

malone7384
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by malone7384 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:35 am

Nikkixkitty wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:34 am
I never watch her regularly or anything but I saw about 1 min of her “baby toy haul” that she just posted on her vlog channel and she mentioned that Flynn has been “losing weight” since using his jumper 30 mins a day & his legs are looking skinner. WTF?!!??! HES A BABY!!! He doesn’t need to “lose weight” omfg what is she on....
Thank you! I was thinking the same thing when I saw that.

ShimmeryPeachyPink
Informer
Informer

Post by ShimmeryPeachyPink » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:58 am

Funny that she's so against the racism on Big Brother this year, but has no problem performing with Trisha Paytas...

CreativeNecessities
Learner
Learner

Post by CreativeNecessities » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:14 am

disigney wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:06 pm
every time she shows herself feeding Flynn in a bumbo seat instead of an actual high chair i cringe. unsafe eating, even if he is only eat purées or teething biscuits.

Same omg.

I have a baby the same age as Flynn and I didn't know much about safe eating before getting started... BUT it doesn't take much effort to do a tiny bit of research into it. Why wouldn't you want to know how to feed your own kid safely?

Kristenberry
Learner
Learner

Post by Kristenberry » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:09 am

I'm so disgusted by Colleen and her comments about weight. I try to give her the benefit of the doubt but she crossed a line for me. She sucks. How on earth did she arrive at the wild conclusion that the baby bouncer was the cause of weight loss? Is anyone else concerned by this? It seems to imply that she watches his weight closely and wanted him to slim down.

I can't with the "lovey" crap with Erik. I'm pretty sure she never called him that before and it seems so forced. She's so desperate for the wrong kind of attention. I seriously think she was a dork in her school years and is trying to re-live it by having a posse of minions hanging on her every dumb word. She is not a good role model and I genuinely think she exaggerates her life to make people watching feel like her life is perfect. We know it's not. She needs to do her Broadway thing and quit vlogging before it affects that little baby. She's not good at vlogging and at least acting is a career.

SlippyClark
Learner
Learner

Post by SlippyClark » Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:00 pm

Looks like she is doing some type of pregnancy challenge? Maybe being pregnant for 24 hours? You can see a preview on her instastory....my question is...if it was so traumatizing, why are you making a challenge out of it?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

laylee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by laylee » Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:05 pm

SlippyClark wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:00 pm
Looks like she is doing some type of pregnancy challenge? Maybe being pregnant for 24 hours? You can see a preview on her instastory....my question is...if it was so traumatizing, why are you making a challenge out of it?

How trivializing for people who can't get pregnant to hear her whine about pregnancy a year after its over and then make jokes about it

zoeyisqueen
Learner
Learner

Post by zoeyisqueen » Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:55 pm

laylee wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:05 pm
SlippyClark wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:00 pm

How trivializing for people who can't get pregnant to hear her whine about pregnancy a year after its over and then make jokes about it
She probably just feels fat af since she ate an actual meal

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:27 pm

Nikkixkitty wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:34 am
Came here to say something about this, I just got around to watching it and wtf. I want to believe she didn't mean it in any certain type of way but its so messed up regardless, especially with how obsessed she is with her own weight. Baby's aren't supposed to be thin Colleen!

And he probably hasn't actually lost weight (unless she's constantly weighing her child, which would be sick) he probably just went through a growth spurt so his legs look a little smaller. Still gross for her to comment on it, but obviously kids "thin out" as they grow.

Return to “Colleen Ballinger”