Colleen "Yaaay I'm not pregnant anymore" Mommager Part 6

Locked
User avatar
Zomgshields
Debater
Debater
Posts: 231
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:49 pm
Has thanked: 43 times
Been thanked: 194 times

Re: Colleen

Post by Zomgshields » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:54 pm

trashtalker666 wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:38 pm
Zomgshields wrote:
trashtalker666 wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:48 pm
I was listening to the Rhett and Link podcast and they mention Colleen and Eric.

They were touching on how they met on set of her Netflix show and, as a joke, they said you gotta be careful if you are an EP, you should cast someone who you wanna hook up with because of what happened to her.

I am dying! Lol
I need a link to this Image
On Spotify, it is at around 17:55, Colleen is talking with them (this is a flashback).

https://open.spotify.com/episode/0SSE7g ... ZIdj4LNjQQ
Ohhhhh the shade! They quickly got off that topic when they talked about Colleen hooking up with Erik on haters back off 😂😂😂
Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one remembers to turn on the light

ghostmytoaster
Learner
Learner
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:41 pm
Has thanked: 65 times
Been thanked: 138 times

Re: Colleen

Post by ghostmytoaster » Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:59 pm

tkadvil wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:50 am
WanderlustX3 wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:29 pm
jennarose wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:15 pm
I was about to watch her video about her wedding but the preview showed her singing on a guitar and I really cbf hearing her shit high pitched voice
Its a q&a.
yep another big clickbait. Of course she won't talk about her wedding, I doubt she had an actual formal get together with her family, they just went to the courthouse as an "oh shit" after finding out she was pregnant :roll:
I think so too. There's no way in hell she was actually trying for a baby, I also think the story of how she discovered she was pregnant, just "Huh, I wonder if I'm pregnant" over a TV show is absolute bullshit. Also, she claims to be so "modern" "feminist" "open minded" or whatever it is she wants to be, but I during a livestream once someone asked if her and Erik were going to get married. She scoffed and was like "Of course we are." Like it was the dumbest question, so I feel like she's more traditional than she leads on to be.

User avatar
tkadvil
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 846
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:00 pm
Has thanked: 612 times
Been thanked: 1149 times

Re: Colleen "Yaaay I'm not pregnant anymore" Mommager Part 6

Post by tkadvil » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:56 pm

What ever happened to Erik's family stone that was supposed to be made into a wedding ring? Theyre married now but.. I dont think Ive ever seen her wear any ring other than that ugly princess one that SHE picked out

Joho3883
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:31 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Colleen "Yaaay I'm not pregnant anymore" Mommager Part 6

Post by Joho3883 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:48 pm

tkadvil wrote:What ever happened to Erik's family stone that was supposed to be made into a wedding ring? Theyre married now but.. I dont think Ive ever seen her wear any ring other than that ugly princess one that SHE picked out
I swear the one she picked out looks like one that came out of a gumball machine

User avatar
booish
Talker
Talker
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:02 am
Has thanked: 544 times
Been thanked: 180 times

Re: Colleen "Yaaay I'm not pregnant anymore" Mommager Part 6

Post by booish » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:46 pm

She was wearing a red and white striped t-shirt in the vlog, and halfway through the day, went into the bathroom and cut the bottom off to turn it into a crop top...what??

Can she not wear a normal t-shirt anymore? Why did she even buy it in the first place? You know she’s just going to throw it away after one wear. That’s so wasteful it’s disgusting.
I have to return some videotapes.

User avatar
-mumof2-
Learner
Learner
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:34 am
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 47 times

Re: Colleen "Yaaay I'm not pregnant anymore" Mommager Part 6

Post by -mumof2- » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:23 pm

booish wrote:She was wearing a red and white striped t-shirt in the vlog, and halfway through the day, went into the bathroom and cut the bottom off to turn it into a crop top...what??

Can she not wear a normal t-shirt anymore? Why did she even buy it in the first place? You know she’s just going to throw it away after one wear. That’s so wasteful it’s disgusting.
And what happened to “I will never wear a
cRoP ToP aGaINnnnnn”


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
-mumof2-
Learner
Learner
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:34 am
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 47 times

Re: Colleen "Yaaay I'm not pregnant anymore" Mommager Part 6

Post by -mumof2- » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:26 pm

tkadvil wrote:What ever happened to Erik's family stone that was supposed to be made into a wedding ring? Theyre married now but.. I dont think Ive ever seen her wear any ring other than that ugly princess one that SHE picked out
I remember her saying it was annoying when Flynn was newborn because it was big and pointy. But he’s over 6 months now so was that just an excuse??


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
tkadvil
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 846
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:00 pm
Has thanked: 612 times
Been thanked: 1149 times

Re: Colleen

Post by tkadvil » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:25 pm

-mumof2- wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:26 pm
tkadvil wrote:What ever happened to Erik's family stone that was supposed to be made into a wedding ring? Theyre married now but.. I dont think Ive ever seen her wear any ring other than that ugly princess one that SHE picked out
I remember her saying it was annoying when Flynn was newborn because it was big and pointy. But he’s over 6 months now so was that just an excuse??


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh right, I remember. She said she didn't want to risk cutting/hurting him with it. But like you said, he's older now so that shouldn't even be an issue. I wonder if she just didn't like how the ring looked because she didnt get to pick out the stone. I wouldnt put it past her :roll:

User avatar
moonmoon44
Learner
Learner
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:22 am
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 99 times

Re: Colleen "Yaaay I'm not pregnant anymore" Mommager Part 6

Post by moonmoon44 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:27 am

I imagine it's just because Erik is fairly introverted and quiet, but he always seems kinda 'over it' at Ballinger get-togethers lol. They're all so extroverted and loud it must be exhausting. Not to throw shade at them - everyone's different and sometimes it's nice - but as someone who's also an introvert with an extrovert family, I kinda feel for him.

marshmallowfluf
Learner
Learner
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:19 am
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 39 times

Re: Colleen "Yaaay I'm not pregnant anymore" Mommager Part 6

Post by marshmallowfluf » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:24 am

moonmoon44 wrote:I imagine it's just because Erik is fairly introverted and quiet, but he always seems kinda 'over it' at Ballinger get-togethers lol. They're all so extroverted and loud it must be exhausting. Not to throw shade at them - everyone's different and sometimes it's nice - but as someone who's also an introvert with an extrovert family, I kinda feel for him.
He looked very annoyed at the campfire when she was making fun of him, but he tried to laugh it off.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

youngcurls
Learner
Learner
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:03 pm
Has thanked: 163 times
Been thanked: 170 times

Re: Colleen "Yaaay I'm not pregnant anymore" Mommager Part 6

Post by youngcurls » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:01 am

marshmallowfluf wrote:
moonmoon44 wrote:I imagine it's just because Erik is fairly introverted and quiet, but he always seems kinda 'over it' at Ballinger get-togethers lol. They're all so extroverted and loud it must be exhausting. Not to throw shade at them - everyone's different and sometimes it's nice - but as someone who's also an introvert with an extrovert family, I kinda feel for him.
He looked very annoyed at the campfire when she was making fun of him, but he tried to laugh it off.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He seems very sensitive on top of being shy, so I always feel really bad for him when he does speak and Colleen gives a big reaction, making whatever he said into some huge joke. She’s so clueless.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ghostmytoaster
Learner
Learner
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:41 pm
Has thanked: 65 times
Been thanked: 138 times

Re: Colleen

Post by ghostmytoaster » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:12 am

youngcurls wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:01 am
marshmallowfluf wrote:
moonmoon44 wrote:I imagine it's just because Erik is fairly introverted and quiet, but he always seems kinda 'over it' at Ballinger get-togethers lol. They're all so extroverted and loud it must be exhausting. Not to throw shade at them - everyone's different and sometimes it's nice - but as someone who's also an introvert with an extrovert family, I kinda feel for him.
He looked very annoyed at the campfire when she was making fun of him, but he tried to laugh it off.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He seems very sensitive on top of being shy, so I always feel really bad for him when he does speak and Colleen gives a big reaction, making whatever he said into some huge joke. She’s so clueless.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can't speak for Erik, but as someone who tends to be shy and reserved, I cannot stand people acting that way when I speak. Just because he doen't talk as much as she does doesn't mean that what he says is a joke or that something is wrong with him, ugh. I just really can't stand people like that

melissah
Debater
Debater
Posts: 194
Joined: Mon May 27, 2019 4:35 am
Has thanked: 646 times
Been thanked: 437 times

Re: Colleen "Yaaay I'm not pregnant anymore" Mommager Part 6

Post by melissah » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:03 am

Do you guys think Colleen and Erik will last the distance?

Sorry to be mean, but I found Josh SO, SO, SO grating. Erik has a less annoying personality and is physically more attractive in my opinion. But Colleen seems like such a fundamentally self-obsessed person, and the type to be subtly emotionally abusive, that I don't know if I can see anyone with her in the long term.

She reminds me of how I used to treat all my boyfriends in my twenties (yes, I'm in my thirties watching YT and going on GG in my spare time, I'm tragic ;P)

ilfiore
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 685
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:11 pm
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 686 times

Re: Colleen "Yaaay I'm not pregnant anymore" Mommager Part 6

Post by ilfiore » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:03 pm

Image

did you guys know colleen is a mom now? and she breastfeeds her child? and she’s the only person at vidcon who has a baby to feed?

User avatar
YouslessTube
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2994
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:14 pm
Has thanked: 948 times
Been thanked: 1189 times

Re: Colleen "Yaaay I'm not pregnant anymore" Mommager Part 6

Post by YouslessTube » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:17 pm

ilfiore wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:03 pm
Image

did you guys know colleen is a mom now? and she breastfeeds her child? and she’s the only person at vidcon who has a baby to feed?
LOL THIS!


HOLY SHIT. Totally didn’t know a woman, a youtuber, a legend, a queen birthed another human and is breastfeeding him. Whaaat? And why isn’t @ArianaGrande tagged in her story? Did she forget her mandatory Ariana tag haha mom brain I guess, totally new concept!

I bet all her minions from her family are lined up to take paparazzi pics of her and kiss her ass whilst Erik gently cajoles her and adds a candid pic of her on Instagram captioning it “I’m a monster, she’s a queen, the pure and pious mother of my child”

ghostmytoaster
Learner
Learner
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:41 pm
Has thanked: 65 times
Been thanked: 138 times

Re: Colleen "Yaaay I'm not pregnant anymore" Mommager Part 6

Post by ghostmytoaster » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:25 am

ilfiore wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:03 pm
Image

did you guys know colleen is a mom now? and she breastfeeds her child? and she’s the only person at vidcon who has a baby to feed?
Very quirky and unique, only mom there, probably. Other women just don't get it. She's done something so earth shatteringly special (give birth) and now she's breastfeeding her unique angel

ytlover03
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:53 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Colleen "Yaaay I'm not pregnant anymore" Mommager Part 6

Post by ytlover03 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:30 pm

can colleen not go one video without mentioning her baby or being pregnant?!?! i get it’s her life now but i wish she would talk about SOMETHING else for once

User avatar
WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 621
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:49 pm
Has thanked: 70 times
Been thanked: 1037 times

Re: Colleen

Post by WanderlustX3 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:09 pm

-mumof2- wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:23 pm
booish wrote:She was wearing a red and white striped t-shirt in the vlog, and halfway through the day, went into the bathroom and cut the bottom off to turn it into a crop top...what??

Can she not wear a normal t-shirt anymore? Why did she even buy it in the first place? You know she’s just going to throw it away after one wear. That’s so wasteful it’s disgusting.
And what happened to “I will never wear a
cRoP ToP aGaINnnnnn”


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I want to comment this on one of her pictures so badly but I'm not prepared to handle her stans :rofl:


ghostmytoaster
Learner
Learner
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:41 pm
Has thanked: 65 times
Been thanked: 138 times

Re: Colleen

Post by ghostmytoaster » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:04 pm

WanderlustX3 wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:09 pm
-mumof2- wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:23 pm
booish wrote:She was wearing a red and white striped t-shirt in the vlog, and halfway through the day, went into the bathroom and cut the bottom off to turn it into a crop top...what??

Can she not wear a normal t-shirt anymore? Why did she even buy it in the first place? You know she’s just going to throw it away after one wear. That’s so wasteful it’s disgusting.
And what happened to “I will never wear a
cRoP ToP aGaINnnnnn”


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I want to comment this on one of her pictures so badly but I'm not prepared to handle her stans :rofl:
I don't understand how she still has stans. She's not relatable to preteens anymore and anyone older would find her grating.

User avatar
Zomgshields
Debater
Debater
Posts: 231
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:49 pm
Has thanked: 43 times
Been thanked: 194 times

Re: Colleen

Post by Zomgshields » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:59 am

What happened to her saying she was gonna dress Flynn in both girl and boys clothes? It seems like they only dress him in hipster boys clothes 🤔
Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one remembers to turn on the light

User avatar
YouslessTube
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2994
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:14 pm
Has thanked: 948 times
Been thanked: 1189 times

Re: Colleen

Post by YouslessTube » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:04 pm

Zomgshields wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:59 am
What happened to her saying she was gonna dress Flynn in both girl and boys clothes? It seems like they only dress him in hipster boys clothes 🤔
I believe nowadays most youtubers say stuff like this for shock value and to garner support from the lgbtq community. They usually don’t mean what they say. It’s just to get young fans to “stan” her even harder. Just like how some youtubers claim to have anxiety depression to seem relatable and to use it as a crutch whenever they get caught in a scandal.

laylee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1299
Joined: Thu May 07, 2015 6:11 pm
Has thanked: 1258 times
Been thanked: 3896 times

Re: Colleen

Post by laylee » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:55 pm

YouslessTube wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:04 pm
Zomgshields wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:59 am
What happened to her saying she was gonna dress Flynn in both girl and boys clothes? It seems like they only dress him in hipster boys clothes 🤔
I believe nowadays most youtubers say stuff like this for shock value and to garner support from the lgbtq community. They usually don’t mean what they say. It’s just to get young fans to “stan” her even harder. Just like how some youtubers claim to have anxiety depression to seem relatable and to use it as a crutch whenever they get caught in a scandal.
Agree lol. What really got me was her saying she wants to buy him clothes of a certain color (or with certain slogans, something like that) but the "boys section" didnt have any. Like?? Why do you have to buy only from the boys section?? Babies have the same body shape regardless of gender??

thealiengirlkathryn
Learner
Learner
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:39 pm
Has thanked: 298 times
Been thanked: 45 times

Re: Colleen "Yaaay I'm not pregnant anymore" Mommager Part 6

Post by thealiengirlkathryn » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:27 pm

I don't ever watch her anymore but why doesn't she just buy Flynn more neutral clothing if she doesn't want to make a big deal about his gender? I know a lot of baby clothes are marketed specifically to boys or girls but I'm sure there are plenty of just solid colored onesies and outfits that could be for a boy or a girl. She's so dramatic. Just because she dresses him in "boy" clothes doesn't mean she's forcing him to be a boy. Babies honestly don't give a damn about what their clothes look like. Flynn will dress the way he wants to when he's older and it doesn't matter at all what he wore as a baby.

zum
Learner
Learner
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:21 pm
Has thanked: 63 times
Been thanked: 99 times

Re: Colleen "Yaaay I'm not pregnant anymore" Mommager Part 6

Post by zum » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:51 pm

I just saw her comment on the photo Joey posted. Saying she looked like Joey’s mom and like she’s going through menopause!???? Really? PLEASE GET HELP!

youngcurls
Learner
Learner
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:03 pm
Has thanked: 163 times
Been thanked: 170 times

Re: Colleen "Yaaay I'm not pregnant anymore" Mommager Part 6

Post by youngcurls » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:44 am

thealiengirlkathryn wrote:I don't ever watch her anymore but why doesn't she just buy Flynn more neutral clothing if she doesn't want to make a big deal about his gender? I know a lot of baby clothes are marketed specifically to boys or girls but I'm sure there are plenty of just solid colored onesies and outfits that could be for a boy or a girl. She's so dramatic. Just because she dresses him in "boy" clothes doesn't mean she's forcing him to be a boy. Babies honestly don't give a damn about what their clothes look like. Flynn will dress the way he wants to when he's older and it doesn't matter at all what he wore as a baby.
Right? He has no idea what gender even is right now, he just wants to be comfortable. She can start letting him express himself and pick out some of his clothes in a few years.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Locked

Return to “Colleen Ballinger”