PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

Locked
tchock92
Informer
Informer
Posts: 430
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:47 pm
Has thanked: 980 times
Been thanked: 227 times

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

Post by tchock92 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:14 am

I live in the us and I wasn’t allowed to eat or drink but I had high blood pressure. I thought you weren’t allowed to eat or drink in case you had to have a C section. My first meal after giving birth was a little caesars, haha.

User avatar
tkadvil
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 846
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:00 pm
Has thanked: 612 times
Been thanked: 1149 times

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

Post by tkadvil » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:11 pm

tchock92 wrote:I live in the us and I wasn’t allowed to eat or drink but I had high blood pressure. I thought you weren’t allowed to eat or drink in case you had to have a C section. My first meal after giving birth was a little caesars, haha.
Yum, I love little caesars!
There seems to be a lot of factors but it seems Colleen had a safe delivery, and a natural birth at that! So no c section

tchock92
Informer
Informer
Posts: 430
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:47 pm
Has thanked: 980 times
Been thanked: 227 times

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

Post by tchock92 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:51 pm

tkadvil wrote:
tchock92 wrote:I live in the us and I wasn’t allowed to eat or drink but I had high blood pressure. I thought you weren’t allowed to eat or drink in case you had to have a C section. My first meal after giving birth was a little caesars, haha.
Yum, I love little caesars!
There seems to be a lot of factors but it seems Colleen had a safe delivery, and a natural birth at that! So no c section
I’m happy it went well for her! Has she picked out a name yet? I was one hour away from a c section and then I guess my body was like ok I guess we are pushing now!

em-snow
Informer
Informer
Posts: 267
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:36 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 78 times

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

Post by em-snow » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:48 pm

-mumof2- wrote:
em-snow wrote:
QuietAsAMouse wrote:I wonder if she has pre-eclampsia? That would explain why she said she was having weird symptoms but didn't want to say what it was so that people wouldn't get alarmed. It would also explain why she's being induced so early, if that's actually what's happening.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk
I’m not sure, I’ve had pre-eclampsia with my two pregnancies and again with my third right now. They let me go to 40 weeks exactly then will induce the next day so far I’ve always gone a few days before so never needed to be induced but pre-eclampsia is very easy to manage and diagnose I wonder how it escaped them for so long (if that is the case) honestly I feel it’s more likely she pushed to be induced early and used baby size to do so, after all she’s paying for it whereas in the UK we get it for free and don’t have very many choices ultimately doctors decisions are final unless we go private which barley anyone except the super wealthy do.
I was going to say pre-eclampsia too. They take it very seriously here, I had it with my first pregnancy and was borderline with my 2nd and 3rd. The Drs wanted to induce me all 3 times but I ended up going into labour. I’ve heard pre-eclampsia can mean fast labour - mine were pretty quick, was it the same with you?
I have a funny feeling Colleen’s labour will be quick... I don’t know what’s worse though, hearing her brag about a fast birth or complaining that hers was the worst in the world??


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes and no, 24 hours exactly with my first and two hours with my second!

Who knows what my third will do!

User avatar
WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 621
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:49 pm
Has thanked: 70 times
Been thanked: 1037 times

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

Post by WanderlustX3 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:08 pm

She posted a picture of the baby on Instagram and twitter. He still doesn't have a name, according to Erik.


User avatar
QuietAsAMouse
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:34 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

Post by QuietAsAMouse » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:48 pm

Erik posted a picture of the three of them on his Instagram. In the other picture of just Colleen and the baby, I think the baby looks like Erik. What do y'all think?

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

amykaren91
Stalker
Stalker
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:40 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

Post by amykaren91 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:51 pm

That baby ain’t huge


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

youre_dumb_sorry_not
Talker
Talker
Posts: 109
Joined: Wed May 11, 2016 5:03 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

Post by youre_dumb_sorry_not » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:25 pm

I always hold my initial judgement of what the baby looks like for a few days to a week because they're almost always so swollen and squishy from birth that their actual features can't be distinguished until the swelling goes down. He is a cute lil squish guy tho. Wonder what he'll look like as he gets older and what his name will be. Happy for Colleen and Erik.

zum
Learner
Learner
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:21 pm
Has thanked: 63 times
Been thanked: 99 times

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

Post by zum » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:31 pm

Just wondering... when did Erik and Colleen start dating? I just saw an article about them and it said early 2018 but I thought they were together before that.

User avatar
WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 621
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:49 pm
Has thanked: 70 times
Been thanked: 1037 times

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

Post by WanderlustX3 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:16 pm

amykaren91 wrote:That baby ain’t huge Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Its hard to tell from pictures tbh, my daughter was 9 lbs 2 oz and still looked small in pictures. She even fit in newborn clothes, but even my doctor said if she had been even an ounce bigger i would gave needed a c-section because she got stuck lmao.


Alyciamariem
Debater
Debater
Posts: 232
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 6:55 am
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 138 times

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

Post by Alyciamariem » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:34 pm

Justlurkin6382 wrote:Idk all the facts and I haven’t followed her pregnancy closely but to me it seems like she and her doctors got the due date wrong. And I also think it’s pretty weird that he was measuring 3 whole weeks ahead and the doctors never changed her due date?
I was measuring like half a week ahead and the doctors changed my due date because of just that
It’s not that weird. It’s normal to be measuring 2-3 weeks bigger or smaller, especially during the later stages. It’s when it’s over 3 weeks that it’s concerning. (That is, if he was measuring big based on fundal height) I measured 3 weeks ahead and ended up delivering at 41+2 (with practically no vernix on baby). We should be able to tell by how much vernix baby has on him.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Brune
Informer
Informer
Posts: 357
Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 1:17 am
Has thanked: 128 times
Been thanked: 406 times

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

Post by Brune » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:46 am

zum wrote:Just wondering... when did Erik and Colleen start dating? I just saw an article about them and it said early 2018 but I thought they were together before that.
They said they were friends and then best friends and then lovers. It's a little bit blurry. They made it official in June as you said. I think they started dating in mid-2017 or something. It would be weird to me that Colleen was in a 6 years relationship and then has a 6 months relationship and already pregnant and engaged in this little time......

User avatar
YouslessTube
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2994
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:14 pm
Has thanked: 948 times
Been thanked: 1189 times

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

Post by YouslessTube » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:36 am

zum wrote:Just wondering... when did Erik and Colleen start dating? I just saw an article about them and it said early 2018 but I thought they were together before that.
A few weeks into filming her boring Netflix show in Canada. I'm a billion percent sure she cheated on Joshua. So her and Erik had a thing going on since then. She just randomly divorced Josh, also note she mentioned something along the lines of "I hope he's happy with whoever he's with and I hope I'm happy with whoever I'm with." Who the fuck says that after a divorce? When the breakup/divorce is fresh, the last thing you want for your partner is to find another girl. Sadly Colleen has an army of fans who will literally cyber bully whoever says something mean about her even if they're right.

wildwild94
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 848
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:32 pm
Has thanked: 4263 times
Been thanked: 2858 times

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

Post by wildwild94 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:41 am

YouslessTube wrote:
zum wrote:Just wondering... when did Erik and Colleen start dating? I just saw an article about them and it said early 2018 but I thought they were together before that.
A few weeks into filming her boring Netflix show in Canada. I'm a billion percent sure she cheated on Joshua. So her and Erik had a thing going on since then. She just randomly divorced Josh, also note she mentioned something along the lines of "I hope he's happy with whoever he's with and I hope I'm happy with whoever I'm with." Who the fuck says that after a divorce? When the breakup/divorce is fresh, the last thing you want for your partner is to find another girl. Sadly Colleen has an army of fans who will literally cyber bully whoever says something mean about her even if they're right.
From personal experience, I can easily understand wanting to see your new ex with someone who makes them happy. I realized one day years into the relationship that i just wasn’t in love with him the same way anymore and could see that we weren’t right for each other, so in each of our best interests I ended it. He absolutely did not feel the same way but I still hope he’s happy with whoever he’s with.

Now, that is just a personal experience to say I could understand where she was coming from when she said that. But, I have no idea if she was cheating. It’s definitely suspicious that she got together with him as soon as they broke up and she’s already had a baby with him.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
pious
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1466
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:19 pm
Has thanked: 465 times
Been thanked: 1854 times

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

Post by pious » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:49 am

Josh was always more into her than she was into him. They probably just grew even further apart while she was away so much and she realized she clicked better with someone like Eric. She could've had the idea that she wanted to date Eric in mind when she divorced Josh, and still not necessarily cheated. I'm not defending her or saying she didn't cheat, but things aren't always so black and white.

User avatar
shadefordays
Talker
Talker
Posts: 125
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:59 am
Has thanked: 103 times
Been thanked: 198 times

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

Post by shadefordays » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:08 pm


manu_voo
Informer
Informer
Posts: 417
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:03 am
Has thanked: 1390 times
Been thanked: 455 times

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

Post by manu_voo » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:50 pm

wildwild94 wrote:
YouslessTube wrote:
A few weeks into filming her boring Netflix show in Canada. I'm a billion percent sure she cheated on Joshua. So her and Erik had a thing going on since then. She just randomly divorced Josh, also note she mentioned something along the lines of "I hope he's happy with whoever he's with and I hope I'm happy with whoever I'm with." Who the fuck says that after a divorce? When the breakup/divorce is fresh, the last thing you want for your partner is to find another girl. Sadly Colleen has an army of fans who will literally cyber bully whoever says something mean about her even if they're right.
From personal experience, I can easily understand wanting to see your new ex with someone who makes them happy. I realized one day years into the relationship that i just wasn’t in love with him the same way anymore and could see that we weren’t right for each other, so in each of our best interests I ended it. He absolutely did not feel the same way but I still hope he’s happy with whoever he’s with.

Now, that is just a personal experience to say I could understand where she was coming from when she said that. But, I have no idea if she was cheating. It’s definitely suspicious that she got together with him as soon as they broke up and she’s already had a baby with him.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think that's only felt when you're not really into someone. On the other hand, when you're really in love with another person and things end, your first thought is probably not that you wish they'll be happy with someone else. You're probably going to be yearning for that person for a while until you get over them. Maybe then, you'll be hoping they're happy wherever and whoever they're with.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

User avatar
YouslessTube
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2994
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:14 pm
Has thanked: 948 times
Been thanked: 1189 times

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

Post by YouslessTube » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:23 pm

pious wrote:Josh was always more into her than she was into him. They probably just grew even further apart while she was away so much and she realized she clicked better with someone like Eric. She could've had the idea that she wanted to date Eric in mind when she divorced Josh, and still not necessarily cheated. I'm not defending her or saying she didn't cheat, but things aren't always so black and white.
No, what you're doing is defending her. You either love the person or you don't, you either cheat or you don't, there's no in between or who's more into the other, why'd Colleen stick around for 8yrs if she wasn't thaaaat into him? I would believe she did not cheat if she met Eric AFTER divorcing Josh. But the truth is that she cheated. 100% I will bet my life on it. Or else why would her sister Rachel cut out Eric from her vlog & reupload it again? But it's so ingrained in some people's minds that a YouTuber can do no wrong even if they kill a puppy. They'll come up with every excuse in the book to defend a YouTube celebrity. She's not some angel dropped from heaven that you can't imagine her cheating. Didn't any of you see the Instagram comment Joshua left insinuating that she did in fact cheat?

User avatar
YouslessTube
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2994
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:14 pm
Has thanked: 948 times
Been thanked: 1189 times

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

Post by YouslessTube » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:44 pm

wildwild94 wrote:
YouslessTube wrote:
zum wrote:Just wondering... when did Erik and Colleen start dating? I just saw an article about them and it said early 2018 but I thought they were together before that.
A few weeks into filming her boring Netflix show in Canada. I'm a billion percent sure she cheated on Joshua. So her and Erik had a thing going on since then. She just randomly divorced Josh, also note she mentioned something along the lines of "I hope he's happy with whoever he's with and I hope I'm happy with whoever I'm with." Who the fuck says that after a divorce? When the breakup/divorce is fresh, the last thing you want for your partner is to find another girl. Sadly Colleen has an army of fans who will literally cyber bully whoever says something mean about her even if they're right.
From personal experience, I can easily understand wanting to see your new ex with someone who makes them happy. I realized one day years into the relationship that i just wasn’t in love with him the same way anymore and could see that we weren’t right for each other, so in each of our best interests I ended it. He absolutely did not feel the same way but I still hope he’s happy with whoever he’s with.

Now, that is just a personal experience to say I could understand where she was coming from when she said that. But, I have no idea if she was cheating. It’s definitely suspicious that she got together with him as soon as they broke up and she’s already had a baby with him.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
From my personal experience & my friend's/cousins experiences that usually happens when the breakup is mutual & a little time has gone by. Joshua was on anti depressants. I can't fathom the pain he went through to have his heart broken like that, to top it all he had to face not only Colleen's fans (bullies) but also her YouTuber friends Joey graceffa & Trisha paytas, her friends & fans were cheering Colleen's breakup & praising her new man and cussing out Joshua even though he was dumped! Those evil little devils still comment on his pictures with Pam saying "Colleen was better" "Make reaction videos on her pregnancy"

User avatar
DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2172
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:07 pm
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 364 times

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

Post by DaylightAmy » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:50 pm

[tweet][/tweet]

I hope she's right and that I'm just a bitter bitty but being that excited about not being pregnant anymore in the sense of "the hard part is over" always worries me because for most people the hard part starts here... and I feel like she already has an issue with expectations.

I also find "so cute it's actually offending me" a really strange way to express yourself but what do I know.
Image
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

User avatar
-mumof2-
Learner
Learner
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:34 am
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 47 times

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

Post by -mumof2- » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:40 pm

DaylightAmy wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

I hope she's right and that I'm just a bitter bitty but being that excited about not being pregnant anymore in the sense of "the hard part is over" always worries me because for most people the hard part starts here... and I feel like she already has an issue with expectations.

I also find "so cute it's actually offending me" a really strange way to express yourself but what do I know.
I can already see her saying in her upcoming vlogs “Nobody tells you about after birth pains!”
“Nobody prepares you for your first poop after giving birth”
“Breastfeeding is HARD”
“Being a mom is HARD, why does no one talk about it?”


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
pious
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1466
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:19 pm
Has thanked: 465 times
Been thanked: 1854 times

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

Post by pious » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:25 pm

YouslessTube wrote:
pious wrote:Josh was always more into her than she was into him. They probably just grew even further apart while she was away so much and she realized she clicked better with someone like Eric. She could've had the idea that she wanted to date Eric in mind when she divorced Josh, and still not necessarily cheated. I'm not defending her or saying she didn't cheat, but things aren't always so black and white.
No, what you're doing is defending her. You either love the person or you don't, you either cheat or you don't, there's no in between or who's more into the other, why'd Colleen stick around for 8yrs if she wasn't thaaaat into him? I would believe she did not cheat if she met Eric AFTER divorcing Josh. But the truth is that she cheated. 100% I will bet my life on it. Or else why would her sister Rachel cut out Eric from her vlog & reupload it again? But it's so ingrained in some people's minds that a YouTuber can do no wrong even if they kill a puppy. They'll come up with every excuse in the book to defend a YouTube celebrity. She's not some angel dropped from heaven that you can't imagine her cheating. Didn't any of you see the Instagram comment Joshua left insinuating that she did in fact cheat
I'm not a Colleen stan. I'm on GG for the same reason as most people, to talk about YouTubers without having irrational fans jump on me for criticizing them.

She probably stuck with him for 8 years because it was a pretty good relationship and she didn't know she would find someone better suited for her. I mean, this isn't like anyone was being abusive. Compared to a lot of relationships on YouTube, Colleen and Josh were #goals.

Growing in different directions tends to happen to couples who are often apart. It just seemed to me their relationship was already strained and at an imbalance because of her success and Josh started off as a fan. She met someone who she could relate to more and pulled the trigger. I'm not saying she cheated or didn’t because it's likely only she and Eric know that, but it seems like both Josh and Colleen are happier now.

Josh and Colleen both seemed to have unrealistic expectations about romantic love. It takes work and maintenance to stay in love, so I hope they both treat their new relationships differently or the same thing is likely to happen.

User avatar
DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2172
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:07 pm
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 364 times

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

Post by DaylightAmy » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:43 pm

-mumof2- wrote:
DaylightAmy wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

I hope she's right and that I'm just a bitter bitty but being that excited about not being pregnant anymore in the sense of "the hard part is over" always worries me because for most people the hard part starts here... and I feel like she already has an issue with expectations.

I also find "so cute it's actually offending me" a really strange way to express yourself but what do I know.
I can already see her saying in her upcoming vlogs “Nobody tells you about after birth pains!”
“Nobody prepares you for your first poop after giving birth”
“Breastfeeding is HARD”
“Being a mom is HARD, why does no one talk about it?”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly. Pretty much already bracing myself for the "parody" mom videos of what she seems to think other moms told her it would be like, as opposed to it actually being hard work.

I hate comedy that's actually a pity party in disguise. By all means vent, it's hard being a parent, but don't disguise it as a lame joke about everyone else having it easier and you still being a 13 year old dropping your books in the school hallway. We all know that ain't how you feel. You're mad.
Image
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

User avatar
CykamoreTres

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

Post by CykamoreTres » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:45 pm

DaylightAmy wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

I hope she's right and that I'm just a bitter bitty but being that excited about not being pregnant anymore in the sense of "the hard part is over" always worries me because for most people the hard part starts here... and I feel like she already has an issue with expectations.

I also find "so cute it's actually offending me" a really strange way to express yourself but what do I know.
I don't think she's excited in a "the hard part is over" way, I genuinely think that of all the things that happened, her absolutely despising pregnancy and what it did to her body and mind was the sincerest thing she managed to convey. I'll agree with you on her unrealistic expectations, as I feel she definitely felt that pregnancy was "the easy part" and that contributed to her deterioration.

User avatar
Brune
Informer
Informer
Posts: 357
Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 1:17 am
Has thanked: 128 times
Been thanked: 406 times

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

Post by Brune » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:56 am

She's too much. Gosh. :*&^%:

Locked

Return to “Colleen Ballinger”