PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

Locked
User avatar
beautyblenderhohoho
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 562
Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 12:21 pm
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 577 times

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

Post by beautyblenderhohoho » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:00 pm

colleen bragging about wearing a child's size in that jojo siwa bath products video :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

User avatar
-mumof2-
Learner
Learner
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:34 am
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 47 times

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

Post by -mumof2- » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:25 pm

beautyblenderhohoho wrote:colleen bragging about wearing a child's size in that jojo siwa bath products video :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
She has serious body issues. Ok Colleen, be satisfied that you fit into children’s clothing while 9 months pregnant. Whatever helps you sleep at night.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sororitygirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 744
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:41 am
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 249 times

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

Post by sororitygirl123 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:50 am

The fact that Colleen has been whiny and complaining about this pregnancy from day 1, when Jessica experienced a miscarriage at the same time as all of this kills me.

She has no self awareness. I get that she doesn't want to glamorize pregnancy, but people who are trying to conceive/struggle with infertility are in her life comes off as disrespectful for their feelings.

Beauty_fashion9
Informer
Informer
Posts: 377
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:13 pm
Has thanked: 68 times
Been thanked: 75 times

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

Post by Beauty_fashion9 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:06 pm

I watch alot of pregnant mom/ family vlogs on youtube colleen just annoying me with her constantly whiny & idc how bad her pregnancy or she just very dramatic. I think she needs to release how grateful she is that her and her baby is healthy not alot of people go through that. Ever since she got pregnant she just whines like she didn't do like pregnancy video just whiny videos idk how to explain it. if she got a real job working at retail or working at nurse do you really think they care if you're pregnant I understand not filming all the time or feeling sick most women just suck it up. Being a youtuber is one of the most easiest job out there she just takes it for granted I honestly not happy with her content for the past three years i finally just unsubscribe last month. If she can't go through her first pregnancy I cant imagined what it's like for her second children. I understand pregnancy isnt easy but suck it up. I understand not wanting people think it's all glamorize telling people the good & bad she does it in a way that she fucking complains the whole time

Beauty_fashion9
Informer
Informer
Posts: 377
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:13 pm
Has thanked: 68 times
Been thanked: 75 times

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

Post by Beauty_fashion9 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:08 pm

I watch alot of pregnant mom/ family vlogs on youtube colleen just annoying me with her constantly whiny & idc how bad her pregnancy or she just very dramatic. I think she needs to release how grateful she is that her and her baby is healthy not alot of people go through that. Ever since she got pregnant she just whines like she didn't do like pregnancy video just whiny videos idk how to explain it. if she got a real job working at retail or working at nurse do you really think they care if you're pregnant I understand not filming all the time or feeling sick most women just suck it up. Being a youtuber is one of the most easiest job out there she just takes it for granted I honestly not happy with her content for the past three years i finally just unsubscribe last month. If she can't go through her first pregnancy I cant imagined what it's like for her second children. I understand pregnancy isnt easy but suck it up. I understand not wanting people think it's all glamorize telling people the good & bad she does it in a way that she fucking complains the whole time

User avatar
Nance
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 880
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:55 pm
Location: Montreal
Has thanked: 256 times
Been thanked: 652 times

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

Post by Nance » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:42 pm

I was never into Miranda persona, but some Colleen videos pop in my recommend and I liked it: trying weird pregnancy products, trying my pre-pregnancy clothes, baby bump... But I've start watching her recent vlogs and I can't stand her. Vlogmas everyday is not for everyone, you didn't have to do it if you doesn't feel it.

ravenclaw67
Informer
Informer
Posts: 290
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:58 am
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

Post by ravenclaw67 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:49 pm

auntiflo13 wrote:She does realise that most babies seem to turn up at 41 + weeks???? She seems to think she's going to have this baby before Christmas ....but, isn't she due on the 1st January? I think he will arrive on the 12th January (if we're having a wager). I don't think she'll cope with labour AT ALL ...she can't cope with being heavily pregnant. I don't even think the baby's head is engaged yet is it?
I hope to god the baby doesn't come on January 1st. Another thing to make her ~special~ and weird and exciting that she'll never shut up about!!! First day of the yearrrr!!!!!!!

User avatar
auntiflo13
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 5044
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:29 am
Has thanked: 1165 times
Been thanked: 5141 times

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

Post by auntiflo13 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:20 pm

She is what we call in the UK a 'mardy cow' (no diagnosis intended). This woman has constantly complained about this pregnancy..... moaning she's tired and would prefer to have the baby here and be tired 'for a reason' (she's going to get the biggest wake up call when this child is born...she has NO idea ! Hats off to all the mums ((and dads)) that do it alone!!). She's moaning about her 'allergies' ..... but nasal congestion is just one of those things in pregnancy....every woman has it but, I've never heard any woman complain about it before as much has Colleen has. She will not survive labour without a general anaesthetic........ in fact, we could all do with a general anaesthetic until her baby gets here ! :D
"People will provoke you until they bring out your ugly side, then play victim when you go there"

User avatar
bbish13
Informer
Informer
Posts: 349
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:19 pm
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 388 times

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

Post by bbish13 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:23 pm

i hate when pregnant women who are lucky enough to be able to sit on their ass all day complain. When I get pregnant I'm going to be a full time nurse. Colleen doesn't realize how L U C K Y she is.

User avatar
-mumof2-
Learner
Learner
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:34 am
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 47 times

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

Post by -mumof2- » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:05 am

What do you think these “weird symptoms” are that she claims she’s having and speaking to her Dr about? Apparently that are “not normal”... blood tests etc
Of course she has every right to keep things private but she has complained about and listed every single other symptom so I’m just curious as to why it’s different all of a sudden.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Brune
Informer
Informer
Posts: 357
Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 1:17 am
Has thanked: 128 times
Been thanked: 406 times

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

Post by Brune » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:35 am

sororitygirl123 wrote:The fact that Colleen has been whiny and complaining about this pregnancy from day 1, when Jessica experienced a miscarriage at the same time as all of this kills me.

She has no self awareness. I get that she doesn't want to glamorize pregnancy, but people who are trying to conceive/struggle with infertility are in her life comes off as disrespectful for their feelings.
Who is Jessica?

User avatar
tig3rpaws
Learner
Learner
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 11:40 pm
Location: HUN
Has thanked: 90 times
Been thanked: 80 times

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

Post by tig3rpaws » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:11 am

Brune wrote:
sororitygirl123 wrote:The fact that Colleen has been whiny and complaining about this pregnancy from day 1, when Jessica experienced a miscarriage at the same time as all of this kills me.

She has no self awareness. I get that she doesn't want to glamorize pregnancy, but people who are trying to conceive/struggle with infertility are in her life comes off as disrespectful for their feelings.
Who is Jessica?

Colleen’s sister-in-law. Christopher’s wife, and they have 4 kids together.

Did she really have a miscarriage though?

One of Colleen’s best friend Teeny had a miscarriage shortly after they figured out that they were pregnant at the same time.

User avatar
pious
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1468
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:19 pm
Has thanked: 471 times
Been thanked: 1855 times

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

Post by pious » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:29 am

tig3rpaws wrote:
Brune wrote:
sororitygirl123 wrote:The fact that Colleen has been whiny and complaining about this pregnancy from day 1, when Jessica experienced a miscarriage at the same time as all of this kills me.

She has no self awareness. I get that she doesn't want to glamorize pregnancy, but people who are trying to conceive/struggle with infertility are in her life comes off as disrespectful for their feelings.
Who is Jessica?

Colleen’s sister-in-law. Christopher’s wife, and they have 4 kids together.

Did she really have a miscarriage though?

One of Colleen’s best friend Teeny had a miscarriage shortly after they figured out that they were pregnant at the same time.
Jessica talked about fertility problems in one of their latest vlogs. She said she's had 4 miscarriages and miscarried her last pregnancy on the day Colleen called them to tell them she was pregnant.

User avatar
tig3rpaws
Learner
Learner
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 11:40 pm
Location: HUN
Has thanked: 90 times
Been thanked: 80 times

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

Post by tig3rpaws » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:56 am

pious wrote:
tig3rpaws wrote:
Brune wrote:
sororitygirl123 wrote:The fact that Colleen has been whiny and complaining about this pregnancy from day 1, when Jessica experienced a miscarriage at the same time as all of this kills me.

She has no self awareness. I get that she doesn't want to glamorize pregnancy, but people who are trying to conceive/struggle with infertility are in her life comes off as disrespectful for their feelings.
Who is Jessica?

Colleen’s sister-in-law. Christopher’s wife, and they have 4 kids together.

Did she really have a miscarriage though?

One of Colleen’s best friend Teeny had a miscarriage shortly after they figured out that they were pregnant at the same time.
Jessica talked about fertility problems in one of their latest vlogs. She said she's had 4 miscarriages and miscarried her last pregnancy on the day Colleen called them to tell them she was pregnant.

oh, I didn’t know that! thank you!

tgoldie
Learner
Learner
Posts: 89
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:20 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 110 times

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

Post by tgoldie » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:54 am

-mumof2- wrote:What do you think these “weird symptoms” are that she claims she’s having and speaking to her Dr about? Apparently that are “not normal”... blood tests etc
Of course she has every right to keep things private but she has complained about and listed every single other symptom so I’m just curious as to why it’s different all of a sudden.
I wonder what she meant by "not normal" as well...I know a number of weird bodily things can happen when you get closer to going into labor -- i.e. discharge and stuff. Wouldn't be surprised if she is overreacting to fairly normal things that could take a quick google search to find out are normal. She is definitely border-lining on being a hypochondriac.

em-snow
Informer
Informer
Posts: 267
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:36 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 78 times

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

Post by em-snow » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:07 pm

Colour me suspicious but I don’t believe the story in her latest vlog about not wanting to tell everyone what’s wrong with her in case we google it get scared :roll: I reckon she’s lying 100%. If there was a genuine reason for her to moan she’d shout it from the rooftops.

There is literally no need to induce her early I had a 9lb baby at full term completely naturally with a very narrow pelvis, it’s perfecty normal she has got to get a grip and take steps to sort her symptoms (which are completely normal) before they get too painful that not much will help.

I’m pregnant with my third and working 12 hour night shifts whilst looking after my older two in the day, it can be done pregnancy is not easy but she has a very charmed existence and a perfectly normal pregnancy she should be more graceful and gratishe doesn’t have to know the real meaning of struggle.

gymchick
Talker
Talker
Posts: 168
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:08 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 37 times

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

Post by gymchick » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:03 pm

Has she complained about itching to her doctors or the vlogs? Does she have ICP and that’s why she may be induced early? Sometimes if you complain about itchy hands and feet after 38 weeks they induce you on the spot without blood work because it’s pretty dangerous (higher risk of still born, no way to monitor Te fetus after 37 weeks because the levels can shoot up crazy amount and affect baby at any second). So yeah not a lot of women k ow about ICP. I had it and it sucked, but I have heard of women not wanting to be pregnant and after 38 weeks pretending to have the classic ICP itching so doctor will induce. And even if they check levels after the baby and they were normal, doctor can’t accuse the patient of faking anything because the itching begins right before levels rise.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ilfiore
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 685
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:11 pm
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 686 times

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

Post by ilfiore » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:25 pm

"imagine something is inside your stomach and it's just kicking you" holy fucking shit colleen. hows it feel to be the first pregnant women on this earth???

User avatar
-mumof2-
Learner
Learner
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:34 am
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 47 times

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

Post by -mumof2- » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:38 pm

ilfiore wrote:"imagine something is inside your stomach and it's just kicking you" holy fucking shit colleen. hows it feel to be the first pregnant women on this earth???
The thing that turned me off Colleen was the way she talks to her viewers through the vlog as if they’re all 10-13 year old girls. Yes, that is her main demographic but it’s not everyone. So she feels like she has to explain every part of pregnancy so the little minions can understand.... major turn off. I prefer the adult Colleen, not the ‘trying to be trendy and cool like my 13 year old viewers’ Colleen. I think Josh liked to be a bit more grown up and didn’t like Colleen’s younger followers, this shows in his new content too.

I’m not a psychologist but I could easily assume that Colleen is stuck mentally in her teen years, as if something traumatic has happened during that time and she hasn’t ever been able to grow up. She is an immature prude and this pregnancy and impending child birth are a massive shock to her system.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheesey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1819
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:47 am
Has thanked: 130 times
Been thanked: 2193 times

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

Post by Cheesey » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:55 pm

Will colleen sell her kid out as much as her brother does his? Time will tell
Image

ravenclaw67
Informer
Informer
Posts: 290
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:58 am
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

Post by ravenclaw67 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:56 pm

-mumof2- wrote:
I’m not a psychologist but I could easily assume that Colleen is stuck mentally in her teen years, as if something traumatic has happened during that time and she hasn’t ever been able to grow up.
Wow this actually makes sense. Some kind of sexual abuse definitely happened to her at some point in her younger life. She has ALL the signs.

intalent
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:11 pm
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

Post by intalent » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:11 am

ravenclaw67 wrote:
-mumof2- wrote:
I’m not a psychologist but I could easily assume that Colleen is stuck mentally in her teen years, as if something traumatic has happened during that time and she hasn’t ever been able to grow up.
Wow this actually makes sense. Some kind of sexual abuse definitely happened to her at some point in her younger life. She has ALL the signs.
I was discussing this on another site and we all came to that conclusion. Couple that with the weird family and I think we got a stew going.

User avatar
Brune
Informer
Informer
Posts: 357
Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 1:17 am
Has thanked: 128 times
Been thanked: 406 times

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

Post by Brune » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:02 am

What I ask myself about Colleen is, how come she "turned the page" with Josh so quickly and became pregnant only a couple of months after the beginning of her relationship? They haven't been together for a while, haven't they?

fps
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:16 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

Post by fps » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:26 am

okay SO i only recently started watching Colleen because I'm ttc and have been following a lot of pregnant/family vlogs lately. I noticed something the other day that really rubbed me the wrong way.

In this video from June:

she starts it by saying, "today my hair is very large, I'm sorry. Some days I don't feel like straightening it so we get huge explosions of frizzy hair."
Her hair has obviously BEEN CURLED, naturally curly hair does not look so uniformly like that. But like all of the comments are saying how BEAUTIFUL her NATURAL hair and how they DIDN'T KNOW she had curly hair!!!!!!!! And she "hearted" a lot of them, so she's acknowledging that?

So I did a little digging and found this older video from Feb 2013:

at 50 seconds she says "first thing you're gonna need is a lot of products, i don't actually have curly hair, just really frizzy hair."

So obviously she was lying about that being her natural hair that she "just didn't feel like straightening". It just rubbed me the wrong way that she started the video off by "apologizing" for her "natural hair", just VERY ingenuine and and like, why lie about something so small? Clearly very desperate for compliments based on how many of the comments are about her ~~~beautiful and natural curly hair~~~~

ilfiore
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 685
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:11 pm
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 686 times

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

Post by ilfiore » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:56 am

ravenclaw67 wrote:
-mumof2- wrote:
I’m not a psychologist but I could easily assume that Colleen is stuck mentally in her teen years, as if something traumatic has happened during that time and she hasn’t ever been able to grow up.
Wow this actually makes sense. Some kind of sexual abuse definitely happened to her at some point in her younger life. She has ALL the signs.
especially with the weird storyline i heard haters back off had with miranda's uncle...doesn't she allude to him being a predator of sorts in her youtube videos/the tv show? i dont really watch miranda videos

Locked

Return to “Colleen Ballinger”