PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

OtherwiseKnownAsWIR

PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

Post by OtherwiseKnownAsWIR »

...continue here my hater kweens...

OtherwiseKnownAsWIR

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

I saw people were discussing the fact that this thread has rolled 5 times now, so I've popped in a request for a Colleen subforum.

tuskvegas
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by tuskvegas »

OtherwiseKnownAsWIR wrote:I saw people were discussing the fact that this thread has rolled 5 times now, so I've popped in a request for a Colleen subforum.
Thanks! hopefully we can get all the ballanger associated peeps in one spot, it's a pain to click around there

mansonbitch
Debater
Debater

Post by mansonbitch »

Offtopic: this one is a major off topic but i need the help of my fellow GG investigators
its been driving me crazy for a while now thats why i turn to the good ol GG.
There was a music video of a guy standing on a balcony at night time,smoking a cigarette and he was listening to music on his ipod/iphone can you help? it was a popular one, a ballad i think

Onyxmom90
Debater
Debater

Post by Onyxmom90 »

Writing to follow. Apparently she was alone last night for once and the world had to know ...

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

I can't believe people are actually buying her Miranda Sings "holiday" album. :?

iloveeyoursmile
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by iloveeyoursmile »

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNr1tvnjns3 ... by=colleen
1. she really needs to change her jeans. we all have a fav pair but come on! with the money she's making she can afford another pair.
2. why the fuck is she putting her nasty feet in the fridge. i wouldn't wanna eat any of that food.

HTKVlogs
Lurker
Lurker

Post by HTKVlogs »

So I have unfollowed ALL of Colleen's platforms - EXCEPT Snapchat. I'm keeping that because I'm anxiously awaiting the breakdown & figure Snap will know about it first. :rofl: I couldn't believe it when she snapped about her gyno/period story & then when I saw on here that she had made a vlog AND a main channel video about it I had to go check it out. All I have to say is I 100% believe that did NOT happen! I'm pretty sure every woman has at some point, had that thought, "OMG, what if I start my period in the middle of my exam!?" I know I have & I'm sure that's what happened here. Colleen had that thought & decided it'd be a great idea to make a storyline out of it for her channel(s). She posting what? 12 vids a week? She KNOWS she's boring AF & becoming irrelevant, so why not fabricate a sensational story & then in typical Colleen style, go overboard & shove it down everyone's throats on every social media & channel she's got? I'm actually surprised no one here has had that thought, it's definitely something this new version of Colleen would do.

Also, regarding her stupid black pants & ugly crop tops. Does she not realize that by wearing the same damn thing everyday, she has made herself into a cartoon character? Along the lines of Mickey Mouse(same red pants/yellow shoes), but definitely NOT MM because he's not nasty. Maybe more like a South Park character.. but I'm not even sure they would go to the lengths Colleen goes in the crass dept.

One more thing.. I'm starting to believe the "IKnowTooMuch" chick who came on here awhile back to "out" Colleen as a closeted lesbian. Between the constant obsession with all things "va-heen" (GROW UP COLLEEN), the kissing/humping Gabby & her apparent lack of sex when still married (based off of comments made in her "fabricated" storytime video), it's starting to really seem believable. I imagine we'll be getting that "coming out" video before too long. Probably perfectly timed with some big project of Joshua's that he's super proud of - to bring the attention back to her. She probably already has it filmed & is waiting for the perfect opportunity.

Onyxmom90
Debater
Debater

Post by Onyxmom90 »

Someone mentioned it a while back but isn't it interesting Colleen/Miranda isn't on YouTube's rewind this year? A lot of people she's collabed with like joey and glo'zell but they didn't ask her? I'm sure she would've made time if asked so I don't really believe a conflict of scheduling issue there. There's probably more but it was moving so fast I couldn't catch everyone

tuskvegas
Informer
Informer

Post by tuskvegas »

HTKVlogs wrote:so why not fabricate a sensational story & then in typical Colleen style, go overboard & shove it down everyone's throats on every social media & channel she's got? I'm actually surprised no one here has had that thought, it's definitely something this new version of Colleen would do.
She reminds me of someone who exaggerates stories to fit in and seem like totes funny

Also I agree, i can totally see Colleen "coming out" for attention. I personally believe that she isn't a lesbian, 8 years is a long time to be exclusive and not have any sex or be turned off by your partner, but i can see her coming out as bi to seem unique and cool

shalalala
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by shalalala »

Does anyone know how much money she actually makes? It must be a lot since she has that $2 million dollar home.

niko88
Lurker
Lurker

Post by niko88 »

Love how she keeps apologizing for having pointless and short vlogs during vlogmas. She seriously needs to take a break... Her vlogs have become "here's my new best friend, I'm working from home, this is my life, look here's Gus Gus, and now I'll play ukulele"... And her other videos are becoming more and more crude.

cozysnail_
Learner
Learner

Post by cozysnail_ »

How many people has colleen (or miranda) kissed for the camera cause i have a feeling this bitch got herpes or something...

blueneighbourhood
Lurker
Lurker

Post by blueneighbourhood »

I cannot believe she is charging people for her Miranda "album" with a base price of $5 and going upward to $100, she's trash honestly.

She's a grown woman and has to resort to making videos about her bodily secretions, but then I guess that's what happens when even your fans can't defend your shitty TV show.

Beckigreen101
Learner
Learner

Post by Beckigreen101 »

tuskvegas wrote:
HTKVlogs wrote:so why not fabricate a sensational story & then in typical Colleen style, go overboard & shove it down everyone's throats on every social media & channel she's got? I'm actually surprised no one here has had that thought, it's definitely something this new version of Colleen would do.
She reminds me of someone who exaggerates stories to fit in and seem like totes funny

Also I agree, i can totally see Colleen "coming out" for attention. I personally believe that she isn't a lesbian, 8 years is a long time to be exclusive and not have any sex or be turned off by your partner, but i can see her coming out as bi to seem unique and cool
I've thought the same thing, since I heard that the divorce "had to happen".

OtherwiseKnownAsWIR

It's taken me two days to get back here after making the new thread...

Look guys, I'm a member of another gossip forum which is lovely and stable. It sprung up when regular members of the OrganizedLikeJen thread had enough of GG instability, but there are gossip sections for other youtubers too.

I've created a thread over there, come and join and maybe we can ditch this shithole once and for all!

http://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=59387568

P.S. I'm team "she lesbian" too. All the content she's created recently is like softly softly opening that door to her fans.

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

OtherwiseKnownAsWIR wrote:It's taken me two days to get back here after making the new thread...

Look guys, I'm a member of another gossip forum which is lovely and stable. It sprung up when regular members of the OrganizedLikeJen thread had enough of GG instability, but there are gossip sections for other youtubers too.

I've created a thread over there, come and join and maybe we can ditch this shithole once and for all!

http://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=59387568

P.S. I'm team "she lesbian" too. All the content she's created recently is like softly softly opening that door to her fans.
Don't just jump ship yet. You actually got this on the main page! Now we can gossip about all of the Ballinger weirdness in one place.

Also, Colleen is streaming stupid HBO related shit. That title though. She can't be alone can she?

Twiglet
Informer
Informer

Post by Twiglet »

HTKVlogs wrote:So I have unfollowed ALL of Colleen's platforms - EXCEPT Snapchat. I'm keeping that because I'm anxiously awaiting the breakdown & figure Snap will know about it first. :rofl: I couldn't believe it when she snapped about her gyno/period story & then when I saw on here that she had made a vlog AND a main channel video about it I had to go check it out. All I have to say is I 100% believe that did NOT happen! I'm pretty sure every woman has at some point, had that thought, "OMG, what if I start my period in the middle of my exam!?" I know I have & I'm sure that's what happened here. Colleen had that thought & decided it'd be a great idea to make a storyline out of it for her channel(s). She posting what? 12 vids a week? She KNOWS she's boring AF & becoming irrelevant, so why not fabricate a sensational story & then in typical Colleen style, go overboard & shove it down everyone's throats on every social media & channel she's got? I'm actually surprised no one here has had that thought, it's definitely something this new version of Colleen would do.

Also, regarding her stupid black pants & ugly crop tops. Does she not realize that by wearing the same damn thing everyday, she has made herself into a cartoon character? Along the lines of Mickey Mouse(same red pants/yellow shoes), but definitely NOT MM because he's not nasty. Maybe more like a South Park character.. but I'm not even sure they would go to the lengths Colleen goes in the crass dept.

One more thing.. I'm starting to believe the "IKnowTooMuch" chick who came on here awhile back to "out" Colleen as a closeted lesbian. Between the constant obsession with all things "va-heen" (GROW UP COLLEEN), the kissing/humping Gabby & her apparent lack of sex when still married (based off of comments made in her "fabricated" storytime video), it's starting to really seem believable. I imagine we'll be getting that "coming out" video before too long. Probably perfectly timed with some big project of Joshua's that he's super proud of - to bring the attention back to her. She probably already has it filmed & is waiting for the perfect opportunity.
Yeah. Time to ride the coattails of the sexually confused. NOT to say she isn't, but I sure think she would pretend to be to garner views, ESPECIALLY if competing with Josh for the spotlight. It's disgusting.

NewbieGossiper
Learner
Learner

Post by NewbieGossiper »

In one nasty video, she managed to show herself with no pants on, mention that Kory isn't wearing any underwear and even caught a glimpse of Rachel taking off her pants at the very end of the video. This is a 30 year old woman, mind you.

You really are the company you keep. Colleen is constantly around annoying queens Kory, Jon, Joey Graceffa and fake-ass bitches Gabby and Trisha. No wonder she's acting the way she's acting.

As for the constant poop talk and the oversexualization, I'm positive that's her working through her uber-conservative upbringing. She mentioned something about having, what, 17 cousins? My guess is she was brought up quite conservatively, possibly with an abstinence-only sex ed, with sex being an absolute taboo. She was a virgin before Josh, meaning she would have been 22 or 23 when she lost her virginity. If I had to guess, I'd say Josh and Colleen connected over their then-shared conservative values, with both gradually turning more and more liberal as their popularity grew. Except that Josh kept his homegrown conservatism in moderation, while Colleen just went off the rails. They were just SO wrong for each other by the end.

tuskvegas
Informer
Informer

Post by tuskvegas »

NewbieGossiper wrote:In one nasty video, she managed to show herself with no pants on, mention that Kory isn't wearing any underwear and even caught a glimpse of Rachel taking off her pants at the very end of the video. This is a 30 year old woman, mind you.

You really are the company you keep. Colleen is constantly around annoying queens Kory, Jon, Joey Graceffa and fake-ass bitches Gabby and Trisha. No wonder she's acting the way she's acting.

As for the constant poop talk and the oversexualization, I'm positive that's her working through her uber-conservative upbringing. She mentioned something about having, what, 17 cousins? My guess is she was brought up quite conservatively, possibly with an abstinence-only sex ed, with sex being an absolute taboo. She was a virgin before Josh, meaning she would have been 22 or 23 when she lost her virginity. If I had to guess, I'd say Josh and Colleen connected over their then-shared conservative values, with both gradually turning more and more liberal as their popularity grew. Except that Josh kept his homegrown conservatism in moderation, while Colleen just went off the rails. They were just SO wrong for each other by the end.

This is exactly right! It's clear that Colleen picked her career over settling down with josh. I'd say he was pressuring her to slow down while she was just taking off with Miranda sings. I also think kory living there took a toll too. You know that if there was a problem kory came running, which is where Josh's distain for him comes from.

Her video today is super dumb, "oh shit I'm alone I'd better livestream!!" Gurl, face your fucking problems. Nobody cares about hbo anymore and won't unless another season comes out.

Also I've tried that other website, I found it too slow (people wise) and I just didn't have a great experience on there. I won't jump ship unless a majority of gg do

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”