PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 4

fosterthepeeps
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 4

Post by fosterthepeeps » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:33 pm

I have a feeling that Colleen is only hanging out with Trisha since she had a very effusive vlog about HBO and loved the show. Colleen gets to feed her ego and Trisha gets more attention. Win win!

tuskvegas
Informer
Informer

Post by tuskvegas » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:47 pm

fosterthepeeps wrote:I have a feeling that Colleen is only hanging out with Trisha since she had a very effusive vlog about HBO and loved the show. Colleen gets to feed her ego and Trisha gets more attention. Win win!
have y'all seen "addressing the hate comments"?

"I know she was a troll and lied a lot in her videos but she's still raw and authentic"

OK COLLEEN :/ you're right though, she totally has trisha on there because of that hbo vlog.

FleekCucumber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FleekCucumber » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:42 pm

Beckigreen101 wrote:
Callalilly wrote:I assumed she was able to buy it outright, but maybe not.
I thought the same. If your house is paid off, then you receive a bill for taxes due, if you have a mortgage, then the taxes are included in your monthly payment.
I didn't know that the house was only in Josh's name. I'm surprised it's not Josh Evans Etux. (Etux is an abbreviation for et uxor, which means, and wife I think).
Only if you escrow are your taxes and insurance rolled into your mortgage. You only have to escrow if you don't have 20% equity into the house.

I would assume that they put the house in Josh's name because she's "Coleen" they both own it, they both owe taxes on it and unless he agrees they have to sell it and split the profit. He may agree in divorce to just give her it or she may pay him off and she keep the house. Depends on what they want in mediation. I am certain she had a prenup.

My guess is they financed the house but don't escrow. Only a moron would pay cash for a house when interest rates are that low! You are better off investing that kind of money and paying a mortgage payment with a 3% rate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Onyxmom90
Debater
Debater

Post by Onyxmom90 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:44 pm

OtherwiseKnownAsWIR wrote:
tuskvegas wrote:
Onyxmom90 wrote:Her comments on how she has to stay in that house.... you're getting a divorce and that house is shared property between the two of you..... of course you can't just leave. Idiot that's usually what happens in a divorce. If you didn't want to stay there then maybe you should have offered him the house since for some reason it has his name as the owner and not yours. I can't post it cause it's public but not public made by her. But it is online and when it lists the owners Josh's name is listed but not Colleen's. She's bitching about this whole situation and it annoys me to death because this was all caused by her. Your husband was still willing to try and made it clear and is still making it clear he didn't want this to happen. I don't feel bad for you for one second.
I'll be so pissed if they ever get back together. I'm a big supporter of him moving on and finding who he is again, but if he pines over her like their last break up i'll be joining the josh hate thread
Me too. Especially now she's shown how damn awful she is. Wonder if Josh is watching and even recognises her? She's so manic and crude these days, she's like a different person.
Oh if he winds up back with her I'd lose respect for him. The person she is now is not worth him going back to. I hope he's realizing this. I'll admit his 24k gold video was due to her video but lately it looks like her videos stem from his. And god Trisha .... and Colleen's response.... ugh no. I just want to smack her.

budofly
Debater
Debater

Post by budofly » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:41 am

FleekCucumber wrote:Only if you escrow are your taxes and insurance rolled into your mortgage. You only have to escrow if you don't have 20% equity into the house.
Untrue. You need mortgage insurance if you don't put the 20% down. Escrow is a holding account to pay insurance and taxes.

Starbucks_Lover
Talker
Talker

Post by Starbucks_Lover » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:02 am

Josh's latest tweet lol. I bet he is referring to Colleen, Trisha, Kory, and Jon..... :D

GrimTragic
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by GrimTragic » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:44 am

ackack wrote:
NewbieGossiper wrote:She's hanging out with Trisha Paytas now. She has officially jumped the shark.
I just saw that, looking forward to seeing her with her new best friend forever.
Me too. She will probably be the happiest she has ever been during their adventures, doing the "funnest" things ever. They will probably even go to the best place she has ever been and eat the best food she ever tasted.

Evidently her brain is an Etch-a-Sketch and she just nods her head every morning and starts with a clean slate. 

GrimTragic
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by GrimTragic » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:02 am

ackack wrote:I think Colleen is already having a breakdown. I saw a twitter post today where she was singing into the cats ear and then squeezing the cats mouth so it looked like her. she is becoming so crass and vulgar aided and abetted by those 2 hateful people Jon and Kory. She's releasing so many videos (vlogmas aside) and live streaming with HBO clickbait and it's only a matter of time now when it hits her and realises she's had her head so far up her own arse and that people are feeding off her like parasites and as the host she's looking for new extremes to snare the brain dead 11-16 year olds who start nearly every reply with I love you when she tweets another self pity load of old bollocks.
It'll go quiet soon with Chris being all sombre saying that Colleen has been working really hard and what with the divorce that had to happen and her being so fucking happy every day needs a little time out to find even more inner happiness and to stop touring theatres that don't sell out plus to grieve the death of Gus who finally succumbed to his injuries due to the nature of his prop work.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

FleekCucumber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FleekCucumber » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:39 pm

budofly wrote:
FleekCucumber wrote:Only if you escrow are your taxes and insurance rolled into your mortgage. You only have to escrow if you don't have 20% equity into the house.
Untrue. You need mortgage insurance if you don't put the 20% down. Escrow is a holding account to pay insurance and taxes.
Right which is required without the proper equity as is PMI. I'm sure she has 20% in though. I'm pretty sure mortgage laws are the same in almost every state, but I could be wrong. You must escrow it you don't have 20% equity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tuskvegas
Informer
Informer

Post by tuskvegas » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:06 pm

soo off topic, It looks like Colleen is a pretty popular conversation here, is it gonna get it's own thread once it reaches 41?

budofly
Debater
Debater

Post by budofly » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:50 pm

tuskvegas wrote:soo off topic, It looks like Colleen is a pretty popular conversation here, is it gonna get it's own thread once it reaches 41?
I wish we can get a spot on the main page. Then we can have a thread for Colleen, Josh, the Clan, the cult, etc.

fosterthepeeps
Learner
Learner

Post by fosterthepeeps » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:10 pm

budofly wrote:
tuskvegas wrote:soo off topic, It looks like Colleen is a pretty popular conversation here, is it gonna get it's own thread once it reaches 41?
I wish we can get a spot on the main page. Then we can have a thread for Colleen, Josh, the Clan, the cult, etc.
Who do we need to ask?

OtherwiseKnownAsWIR

Post by OtherwiseKnownAsWIR » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:20 pm

New thread is here my friends....

http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=187&t=31509

Return to “Colleen Ballinger”