DarthCassie
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 3

Post by DarthCassie »

budofly wrote:
rj34 wrote:OMG. what is this? she throwing shade at something?
We must have missed something. Here are some of the replies...

Christopher ‏@chrislehnherr 20m20 minutes ago
@ColleenB123 Thank you!!! It has been so sad to see people celebrate hurting others and being blocked and then be nice when you get online.

saskia ‏@sasssycolleen 27m27 minutes ago
@ColleenB123 thank u for making everyone pipe down. i adore you.

sarah / 78 ‏@psychoxcolleen 30m30 minutes ago
@ColleenB123 unlike you know who

This one is just a bonus... lol
emily 79 ‏@typicallyemilyy 21s21 seconds ago
@ColleenB123 says the one who burps like her life depends on it
But what? I have seriously gone through everyones tweets and likes and instagrams and can't find a thing!

rememberthis
Talker
Talker

Post by rememberthis »

I'm really happy for Chris & Jessica. They've been talking about having another baby for over a year now, and I think they're great parents. Idk my Ballinger cynicism doesn't really extend to them!

Good catch on finding (probably) the mystery guy in the premiere video, definitely looks like him to me!

JaneAusten
Learner
Learner

Post by JaneAusten »

She's pretty rough with cats for a self proclaimed cat lover.

She treats them like toys.

Her dog story also shows a callous attitude towards animals.

I think this reveals a lack of empathy which is reflected in her treatment of people.

Callalilly
Talker
Talker

Post by Callalilly »

Is this whole lesbian thing a ruse to throw us off? ;)

Probably we have no idea how many times she was with Andrew either!

bibliothekarin
Learner
Learner

Post by bibliothekarin »

I agree with the person who thinks it's Erin singing the song in Josh's announcement tweet. I thought it sounded like her as soon as it started. I think their video is a collaborative cover.

manuelcosta
Lurker
Lurker

Post by manuelcosta »

LOL, Erin is not the one singing, i doubt she could be that good of a singer, we know he isn't :D

Here is the girl who sings the song:

bibliothekarin
Learner
Learner

Post by bibliothekarin »

manuelcosta wrote:LOL, Erin is not the one singing, i doubt she could be that good of a singer, we know he isn't :D

Thanks for letting us know. I thought the voice was surprisingly good ... but I figured a lot can be done to make voices sound good these days. Haha!

Starbucks_Lover
Talker
Talker

Post by Starbucks_Lover »

bibliothekarin wrote:
manuelcosta wrote:LOL, Erin is not the one singing, i doubt she could be that good of a singer, we know he isn't :D

Thanks for letting us know. I thought the voice was surprisingly good ... but I figured a lot can be done to make voices sound good these days. Haha!
Aww I was hoping it was Erin's voice.

Starbucks_Lover
Talker
Talker

Post by Starbucks_Lover »

budofly wrote:[tweet][/tweet]
So disgusting.... Shame on her.

purplequeen

Post by purplequeen »

It could be the man from the premiere, the forehead, brows, hair and nose are similar.

I really dislike Jessica, she got really sly eyes. I really don't get what Chris sees in her. Also as the other poster said shes a lazy slob, their house is a pigsty and Chris does all the donkey work.

It is disgusting that none of their kids have table manners, not only do they constantly talk with mouths full of food but J&C actively encourage it in their vlogs by striking up pointless conversations with the kids ( for views obvs) whilst they are eating, so all the kids reply with mouths full of half chewed food and spittle - fucking gross :?

purplequeen

Post by purplequeen »

Since we all seem to be staying here I vote for the next thread to be called Ballinger clan or something so we can discuss them all, Colleen, Josh, Rachel, chris and co, Erin etc and any and all of their various hangers on because this site is so fucking awful its bad enough having to keep up with one thread let alone separate threads for all of them individually. They are all interlinked and appear in each others vids anyway, it will be easier to keep track of all their attention whoring antics in one Ballinger thread.

oliviaaautumn
Lurker
Lurker

Post by oliviaaautumn »

ackack wrote:
a091 wrote:Josh is coming back and Jessica is pregnant
Oh cool. A servant for Parker.
:rofl: oh god i could see him pretending to be miranda and forcing his little sibling to be his Kory oh no.

oliviaaautumn
Lurker
Lurker

Post by oliviaaautumn »

mountrainier wrote:I feel like everyone is empathizing with Josh and praising him for taking time away, but it really seems like he's using his "time away" to build up excitement and subscribers for his channel. He's put stuff in his videos, edited them, and uploaded them every single week. He hasn't really taken any time off the Internet at all, just given the appearance that he's taken time off. He's doing the same kind of thing Colleen is with needing excitement and praise on his channel to feel whole, but in a different way. The countdown pictures to his "return" are so over the top. ITS BEEN A MONTH. I, personally, don't think either of them are handling this divorce correctly and I feel bad that they both feel they need Internet recognition for healing.
Honestly maybe this is the price that internetainers are going to pay and we're only just seeing it start to show in certain Youtubers. For example, looking at Jenna and Julien, they know when there is a time and place for the internet. They seem to very clearly separate the real world from their internet lives, even though they do mesh a little.

But overtime you get all of that attention, it makes you feel good and you're going to want more, and when you're in a rough place, like going through divorce, it's easy to depend on that just as some depend on drugs or alcohol. I think Colleen hasnt always been dependent on the attention but overtime she began to feel like it's what keeps her whole. Now with Josh, i feel more as if he's going to use the attention to cope with the divorce, which is still unhealthy, but he may not be as far gone as Colleen.

This was all very rambled, but I think that Colleen needs quite a bit of a humbling and I hope Josh stays grounded.

oliviaaautumn
Lurker
Lurker

Post by oliviaaautumn »

Onyxmom90 wrote:
oliviaaautumn wrote:I think my issue with the whole divorce isn't that they got divorced, but rather why did they get married in the first place if they knew they weren't happy? And why did they pretend to be? Sure they could've thought the marriage would save them or maybe Josh was ready and Colleen wasn't. Or did they only get married for the fans? I mean before their engagement all the comments were, "When is Josh proposing?" I just don't understand why they went through all the trouble, when Colleen has clearly stated that they fought a lot. That doesn't sound like happiness to me and for two people who preach happiness shouldn't they know?

I'm a new poster here but I've been keeping updated for a long time. I was wondering here if anybody else had seen the Ballinger Family vlog where Parker talks about Colleen's "servant"? He seems to being playing pretend Miranda and talks about his servants several times. Jessica seems a bit taken aback and is confused where Parker learned this word. Parker then brings up Colleen and states that Colleen has a servant. Jessica asks him questions about it and seems to try to coax him into saying that she doesn't have a servant, but Parker insists she does and then runs out of the room. ( , it starts at 4:33) Theres another Ballinger Family vlog I watched after that where he brings up servant again, I believe they're at a Miranda show but I'm not for certain.

It just strikes me as a bit odd because often times children pick up what they hear and repeat it. If this is the case it sounds like somebody might be potentially gossiping about Colleen and Kory?
I love how Jessica tries to cover up the servant comment. Obviously he learned it somewhere and Parker believes it so thoroughly I kinda feel bad and worry whoever he believes is the true servant finds out about this knowledge.
Yeah she seemed to being trying to coax him into "admitting" that Colleen doesn't. Parents do this all the time if their kid says something they overheard to another adult or in this case, their Youtube audience, they try to cover it up and will say kids have an "active imagination", etc.

And like I mentioned it, he brings up her servant again, I can't recall which vlog, but he seems very adamant about her servant. I got the impression that it might be Jessica and/ or Chris talking about Colleen and her servant and that's why Jessica jumped to cover it up. But who knows? Just a small little comment I noticed.

I don't know but if Colleen is treating her assistant or whoever like a servant and obviously Parker is picking that word up somewhere, somebody must also be realizing that Colleen is a spoiled brat. Servant is a very negative word and I don't see a conversation where it could be used all that positively.

Tulsa
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Tulsa »

Alicebk wrote:Compare the eyebrows and hair fluffs lolImage
Why and how do we know "the mystery man" is not Chris? I thought it was obvious it was him. The nose, the face, the hair. I've only watched the video without sound so if Chris is clearly talking in the background and filming then I understand. And apologise. :D
Sorry if this has already been discussed, I tried reading everything.

As for Josh's project... Please let it not be him singing. Thanks.

oliviaaautumn
Lurker
Lurker

Post by oliviaaautumn »

Tulsa wrote:
Alicebk wrote:Compare the eyebrows and hair fluffs lolImage
Why and how do we know "the mystery man" is not Chris? I thought it was obvious it was him. The nose, the face, the hair. I've only watched the video without sound so if Chris is clearly talking in the background and filming then I understand. And apologise. :D
Sorry if this has already been discussed, I tried reading everything.

As for Josh's project... Please let it not be him singing. Thanks.
It hasn't exactly been discussed but I'm pretty sure that Chris is the one holding the camera so that wouldn't make much sense although I do see the similarities. You can hear his voice behind the camera and he also had it faced on him and Eric and then turned it to just show Eric's arm.

Granted Chris is a magician... ;)

a091
Learner
Learner

Post by a091 »

of course colleen tweets "stay classy". she's gonna be vague and dramatic if josh's channel gets more successful. i just hope he doesnt do those corny covers anymore or typical taste testing videos. i know josh as a person is corny but i think without colleen his channel will have some maturity.

shes really been handling this divorce in poor taste. she used his wedding blazer for a miranda video, even christopher had that whats up internet prop as a giveaway, shes trying to act as if josh didn't exist and moved her obnoxious friends in.

i dont think chris and jessica are looking at this baby as a cash cow. i know they wanted another baby. at this point i watch them more than the other ballingers and i think they're more levelheaded (as level headed as the ballingers can be).

guac-talk-roll
Lurker
Lurker

Post by guac-talk-roll »

I can't imagine how it would feel for Josh to know that his things are being used as props and giveaway items. That and the beautiful house I'm sure he helped pay for is now being turned into a Colleen Cult Castle. I'm sure he moved some of his stuff when Colleen was in NY but to know that a place he used to call home is now full of all the people who support a woman who treated him so badly. I don't care that Colleen makes more, I think it's unfair that Josh was the one to move out. It could've been his own choice to move out because it was more painful due to the memories but Colleen doesn't deserve to live it up and pretend nothing happened while having sleepovers every night in her mansion while Josh has to look for his own place. He's the one truly hurting and he doesn't deserve to be put through more pain and inconvenience by moving his stuff out knowing Colleen already moved other people in, having his things be used as props, and basically having to start his life over. Obviously Josh isn't perfect like he mentioned he wasn't a perfect partner to Colleen but wow it has to suck to be dragged through the dirt by your wife then have it spit in his face. Glad he has a real support system around him though

OtherwiseKnownAsWIR

Post by OtherwiseKnownAsWIR »

Godisfromatlanta wrote:...but gets called "lazy" because her body just doesn't burn the fatty calories as well as other people (even though skinny ppl like Colleen are doing just as much or MORE damage to their arteries and overall health).
Im not calling her lazy because she's fat, where did you get that impression? I'm calling her lazy because she's often seen in the background laying on the sofa, with the kids running mayhem around her and the house looking like a pigsty with crap everywhere.

Once there was laundry piled high on the sofa for about three weeks of videos and Bailey was seen pulling clothes from the pile to wear. Another time Chris cleaned out the fridge and found something so rotten in the back he had no idea what it was. How does that even happen if you are opening the fridge every day and cooking food? It's just lazy arse housekeeping.

I don't even think Jessica is fat... So not sure where you got that from. Seems it's you who thinks she's fat and is equating that with lazy.... :?

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”