Colleen Ballinger - The One & Only Lactating Super Sugar Mama On Broadway - Part 7

Re: Colleen Ballinger - The One & Only Lactating Super Sugar Mama On Broadway - Part 7

Post by Guest »

Lis2 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:21 am

I call total b.s. on that story. I think she grew up middle class. Since there were four kids (one with a disability)her parents probably couldn't be extravagant with money. They were not walking around hungry and shoeless like a bunch of destitute people in the Appalachian Mountains. She has shown her parents house where she grew up a bunch of times and it is not the home of poor people. On a side note I have a close friend from college who grew up in Santa Barbara. He still lives there, now with his wife and kids. I have visited them several times and the whole town is a beautiful affluent area- there is no wrong side of the tracks.
My friend is well off but not super rich so I trust how he gauges prices. When he bought his house he told me that the whole area is ridiculously expensive for real estate, Santa Barbara in particular. I would bet that her parents decent sized house is worth close to $1 million. Her family has lived in Santa Barbara for several generations. She said her grandfather was a freemason so I doubt they were ever poor by any means. Ko-leen never went without like she wants to portray. She went to college and said she had braces growing up which is not cheap when there are four kids. My guess is she probably gives her parents some money to help with Trent, but that is about it. Watch her try to team up with My Houzz to get publicity plus a free renovation for her parents house!
Thanks for the info, she definitely made it seem like they were a more mid-western 'poor' type of family living on dollar menu crap, in bits I've seen. I had no idea she was even from Santa Barbara originally and grew up there!! What's up with the almost southern accent she puts on?

She definitely seems like someone that wants that constant attention and validation, and has a host of issues she hasn't dealt with.

theantiblair
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Colleen Ballinger - The One & Only Lactating Super Sugar Mama On Broadway - Part 7

Post by theantiblair »

This is going to sound harsh but I don’t feel bad for her when she posts constant stories of Flynn awake at 1/2am saying “go to sleep” and acting sooooo inconvenienced and sleep deprived.

She is the one who refused to sleep train him or instill a night time routine when he was little because he “just has to be able to sleep in his mom’s arms” and “needs to be able to fall asleep backstage at a show, not to the sound of a sound machine”.

I’m sure that all sounded good when she was home with him all day and could be tired because she had nothing to do, but she’s regretting it now that she has an actual job and is about to go on an actual tour. His internal clock is all messed up and he doesn’t seem to know how to fall asleep independently. She is not going to be getting any sleep at night and it’s no one’s fault but her own.

lilacbaker16
Learner
Learner

Post by lilacbaker16 »

theantiblair wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:23 am
This is going to sound harsh but I don’t feel bad for her when she posts constant stories of Flynn awake at 1/2am saying “go to sleep” and acting sooooo inconvenienced and sleep deprived.

She is the one who refused to sleep train him or instill a night time routine when he was little because he “just has to be able to sleep in his mom’s arms” and “needs to be able to fall asleep backstage at a show, not to the sound of a sound machine”.

I’m sure that all sounded good when she was home with him all day and could be tired because she had nothing to do, but she’s regretting it now that she has an actual job and is about to go on an actual tour. His internal clock is all messed up and he doesn’t seem to know how to fall asleep independently. She is not going to be getting any sleep at night and it’s no one’s fault but her own.
Exactly. Touring with a baby is a bad idea. There’s no way Flynn gets enough sleep. She just wants him to be able to fall asleep in her arms because she wants extra cuddles.Shining blue light in his face every time he gets up at night isn’t healthy either.I have no sympathy for her.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

Shes touring to stay relevant and famous. Like what’s the damn need, doesn’t she already own a mansion. And she has a little kid now!!!! The fuck. At least wait till he’s 2yrs old. Doesn’t she get tired acting all crazy. Miranda is so overdone and saturated at this point. These kid fans of hers are fucking insane, to them Miranda is what death metal is “music” to some people.

daisiesemmy
Talker
Talker

Post by daisiesemmy »

YouslessTube wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:08 pm
Shes touring to stay relevant and famous. Like what’s the damn need, doesn’t she already own a mansion. And she has a little kid now!!!! The fuck. At least wait till he’s 2yrs old. Doesn’t she get tired acting all crazy. Miranda is so overdone and saturated at this point. These kid fans of hers are fucking insane, to them Miranda is what death metal is “music” to some people.
my cousins LOVE miranda. for some reason, kids get a kick out of people making fun of other people. its sad because miranda isnt kid friendly whatsoever. did yall watch her netflix special? so inappropriate, she knows her audience is mostly children too. its sad

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

daisiesemmy wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:25 pm
YouslessTube wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:08 pm
my cousins LOVE miranda. for some reason, kids get a kick out of people making fun of other people. its sad because miranda isnt kid friendly whatsoever. did yall watch her netflix special? so inappropriate, she knows her audience is mostly children too. its sad
So true! She knowingly pushes the narrative the that being mean is cool and fun. Which is why a lot of youtubers emulate her voice sometimes and it’s almost always something mean they have to say without sounding rude. One youtuber who particularly does it is Jessi Smiles.

daisiesemmy
Talker
Talker

Post by daisiesemmy »

im not sure if its okay to talk about appearance in here, correct me if im wrong, but honestly colleen isnt attractive to me. her nose is long and stalky, she has so many wrinkles/laugh lines. honestly being as skinny as she is doesnt really fit her post pregnancy body. it just looks awkward because her frame is extra stalky, i think itd look better if she allowed some meat on her hips and thighs. idk just what i think.

Zomgshields
Informer
Informer

Post by Zomgshields »

This is a little off topic but Bailey just got casted as Annie in a musical I’m actually really excited for her unlike her aunt I feel like she has a really nice singing voice :D
Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one remembers to turn on the light

Aelgsk
Learner
Learner

Post by Aelgsk »

daisiesemmy wrote:im not sure if its okay to talk about appearance in here, correct me if im wrong, but honestly colleen isnt attractive to me. her nose is long and stalky, she has so many wrinkles/laugh lines. honestly being as skinny as she is doesnt really fit her post pregnancy body. it just looks awkward because her frame is extra stalky, i think itd look better if she allowed some meat on her hips and thighs. idk just what i think.
Being that thin definitely does not do her any favors. She honestly looked best to me in her “How Pregnancy Ruined My Body” video. She looks so much healthier and younger that way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

motherfickle
Talker
Talker

Post by motherfickle »

Who called Colleen's video about Broadway being titled something click-baity? 'Cause she literally titled it "Getting Fired from Broadway" with a sad/disappointed face as the thumbnail.

Peniegen
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Peniegen »

lilacbaker16 wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:29 pm
theantiblair wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:23 am

Exactly. Touring with a baby is a bad idea. There’s no way Flynn gets enough sleep. She just wants him to be able to fall asleep in her arms because she wants extra cuddles.Shining blue light in his face every time he gets up at night isn’t healthy either.I have no sympathy for her.
Yeah, every time she got home from Waitress Flynn would be sitting in her bed at 1am and she'd be like, "uhhh, why isn't he sleeping?"

ghostforgotpassword
Learner
Learner

Post by ghostforgotpassword »

motherfickle wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:01 pm
Who called Colleen's video about Broadway being titled something click-baity? 'Cause she literally titled it "Getting Fired from Broadway" with a sad/disappointed face as the thumbnail.
So cringy, as soon as I question myself with "...Maybe she isn't that bad?" She does something else to grate on my nerves. Was that really necessary? Everyone knew it was her last day. :roll:

Lis2
Talker
Talker

Post by Lis2 »

ghostforgotpassword wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:21 pm
motherfickle wrote:
So cringy, as soon as I question myself with "...Maybe she isn't that bad?" She does something else to grate on my nerves. Was that really necessary? Everyone knew it was her last day. :roll:
Just more half truths and a few lies to add onto Colon's triple layer b.s. cake. Just saw her vlog. She is 💯% reading here. She made a few comments in the vlog that are directly related to the posts on this board.

daisiesemmy
Talker
Talker

Post by daisiesemmy »

Aelgsk wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:37 pm
daisiesemmy wrote:im not sure if its okay to talk about appearance in here, correct me if im wrong, but honestly colleen isnt attractive to me. her nose is long and stalky, she has so many wrinkles/laugh lines. honestly being as skinny as she is doesnt really fit her post pregnancy body. it just looks awkward because her frame is extra stalky, i think itd look better if she allowed some meat on her hips and thighs. idk just what i think.
Being that thin definitely does not do her any favors. She honestly looked best to me in her “How Pregnancy Ruined My Body” video. She looks so much healthier and younger that way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i agree so much

daisiesemmy
Talker
Talker

Post by daisiesemmy »

honestly not even surprised she still sounds like trash. its really sad that she completely overrided todrick in i love you like a table. all you could hear was her gross voice that sounds like a sad excuse for opera singing. she really didnt deserve this role

daisiesemmy
Talker
Talker

Post by daisiesemmy »

you can clearly see the difference in her face. heres a comparison from early postpartum with flynn and now. her face was so filled out, she genuinely looked so healthy! now shes back to looking malnourished even though she said she liked the size she was at in her pregnancy ruined my body video? doesnt make sense to me. sounds like social pressure to me
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

daisiesemmy
Talker
Talker

Post by daisiesemmy »

daisiesemmy wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:06 pm
you can clearly see the difference in her face. heres a comparison from early postpartum with flynn and now. her face was so filled out, she genuinely looked so healthy! now shes back to looking malnourished even though she said she liked the size she was at in her pregnancy ruined my body video? doesnt make sense to me. sounds like social pressure to me
it wont let me edit but i wanted to also include this photo (from her video of how pregnancy ruined her lady stuff)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

chismosa_probs
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by chismosa_probs »

Does anyone else remember when she did that vlog with Trent and he said that he can’t watch her videos because she doesn’t have accurate captions on them? The ones she has are the free auto-generated ones that aren’t always correct so people who are deaf/ hard of hearing can’t understand what she’s saying. And she promised that she would pay for someone to caption her videos from them on so that her brother and other people will be able to watch them and then she never followed through? God knows that she could afford it but is too damn stingy and/or lazy to hire someone to do it for her.
I guess she was hoping that we all just forgot and doesn’t care that her brother can’t watch her videos :roll:

janeskywalker
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by janeskywalker »

Lis2 wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:34 am
ghostforgotpassword wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:21 pm
motherfickle wrote:
Just more half truths and a few lies to add onto Colon's triple layer b.s. cake. Just saw her vlog. She is 💯% reading here. She made a few comments in the vlog that are directly related to the posts on this board.
I'm 1000% sure she reads this board. She's so obsessed with her self-image that she adresses every single topic in here.

Also I wanted to share the dream I had this night where she and Josh made a video showing they were friends after all, the 4 of them (Pamela, Erik) all had dinner together. LOL.

Knitting Jenny
Informer
Informer

Post by Knitting Jenny »

chismosa_probs wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:42 am
Does anyone else remember when she did that vlog with Trent and he said that he can’t watch her videos because she doesn’t have accurate captions on them? The ones she has are the free auto-generated ones that aren’t always correct so people who are deaf/ hard of hearing can’t understand what she’s saying. And she promised that she would pay for someone to caption her videos from them on so that her brother and other people will be able to watch them and then she never followed through? God knows that she could afford it but is too damn stingy and/or lazy to hire someone to do it for her.
I guess she was hoping that we all just forgot and doesn’t care that her brother can’t watch her videos :roll:
She probably hoped her fans would jump up and do the captions for her once she points it out.

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”