Re: Chris Ballinger / The Ballinger Family

Post by liz »

arcade34 wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:25 pm
liz wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:50 pm
RegularToe wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:22 pm
Posting like a stalker but I’m on a 2020 Ballinger Bender. I need to toss somewhere. Here is another example of Bailey getting the shaft. The one thing she picked for herself, the headphones, was more mature than anything else she’s allowed. They were “edgy.” It would be amazing if she went goth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She's definitely gonna have a rebellious edgy phase and she's gonna get "punished" for it. A rebellious teen in a goth/emo phase won't be good vlog material for the Chris/Jessica and Colleen. 🙄
If they don't let her explore herself and grow up I can see her breaking off contact with her parents when she's older and realized what kind of childhood she's had :/ hopefully Chris and Jessica let her be herself and stop molding her for clicks.
Oh for sure, she also needs to have a room by herself - she is way too old to be sharing. She’s probably going through puberty now, Parker etc won’t understand periods and the stress and sometimes pain it brings on. I know for me personally I just wanted time alone to digest everything and have a good hormonal cry, the thought of having a rowdy boy bothering me would make me worse haha. She needs her space to just hide away and figure out who she is as a young lady.
Knowing Parker, he's gonna perform for her if she's feeling bad.

FleekCucumber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FleekCucumber »

I also love Duncan. I think he’s adorable. I love when he’s vlogging.

christinejc96
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by christinejc96 »

liz wrote:
arcade34 wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:25 pm
liz wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:50 pm
RegularToe wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:22 pm
Posting like a stalker but I’m on a 2020 Ballinger Bender. I need to toss somewhere. Here is another example of Bailey getting the shaft. The one thing she picked for herself, the headphones, was more mature than anything else she’s allowed. They were “edgy.” It would be amazing if she went goth.

She's definitely gonna have a rebellious edgy phase and she's gonna get "punished" for it. A rebellious teen in a goth/emo phase won't be good vlog material for the Chris/Jessica and Colleen. Image
If they don't let her explore herself and grow up I can see her breaking off contact with her parents when she's older and realized what kind of childhood she's had :/ hopefully Chris and Jessica let her be herself and stop molding her for clicks.
Oh for sure, she also needs to have a room by herself - she is way too old to be sharing. She’s probably going through puberty now, Parker etc won’t understand periods and the stress and sometimes pain it brings on. I know for me personally I just wanted time alone to digest everything and have a good hormonal cry, the thought of having a rowdy boy bothering me would make me worse haha. She needs her space to just hide away and figure out who she is as a young lady.
Knowing Parker, he's gonna perform for her if she's feeling bad.
LmfaoImageImageImageImage

MeanGirl420
Learner
Learner

Post by MeanGirl420 »

I have a bad feeling that these people keep churning out kids so they have new and exciting content. Fucking disgusting

liz
Debater
Debater

Post by liz »

MeanGirl420 wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:36 am
I have a bad feeling that these people keep churning out kids so they have new and exciting content. Fucking disgusting
Yup! I'll bet Jessica gets pregnant again.
How sad is it that "getting clicks" is more important than your own sanity. Jessica already was overwhelmed with three kids and now they have two more :I

Smileykt89
Talker
Talker

Post by Smileykt89 »

MeanGirl420 wrote:

I disagree. I think a lot of family vloggers do but in the case of Jessica, I think she just genuinely likes being pregnant.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

MeanGirl420 wrote:
Imagine growing up and finding out that you were only born because your parents needed you to make money off of...

SwiftlyD
Debater
Debater

Post by SwiftlyD »

liz wrote:
MeanGirl420 wrote:
How sad is it that "getting clicks" is more important than your own sanity. Jessica already was overwhelmed with three kids and now they have two more :I
Do you think she'll only stop having kids when her doctor tells her to throw on the towel kinda like how I imagine happened with the Duggars?

Sent from my SM-A505W using Tapatalk

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 »

SwiftlyD wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:56 pm
liz wrote:
MeanGirl420 wrote:
Do you think she'll only stop having kids when her doctor tells her to throw on the towel kinda like how I imagine happened with the Duggars?

Sent from my SM-A505W using Tapatalk
Didnt her doctor basically tell her that after she had Duncan though? She talked about it earlier in her most recent pregnancy that her cervix (I guess? She didnt get super specific) basically falls out when she's pregnant and her doctor told her it would only get worse with subsequent pregnancies.

My guess on if they'll have more kids is: it depends. I don't watch them closely so if they've updated on Luke's brain condition at all I haven't seen it, but if he does end up having some special needs I could see that making them want to stop, simply because 5 kids is already a lot of work and then having one that needs some extra help is another level of stress- I just couldn't imagine adding another baby to the mix with so much already on their plate. Now, if everything with him is fine I could see them trying until they get another girl. Honestly I feel like that's the only reason they keep having more in general- if Duncan had been a girl they would have had 2 of each and probably would have stopped. That or Jessica sees herself as nothing but a mother and is scared of not having a child that relies on her 24/7.
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

FleekCucumber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Chris Ballinger / The Ballinger Family

Post by FleekCucumber »

Ok, this has been driving me crazy. Why is their roomba not docked? Why has it been sitting in the same spot for weeks. Do they not clean their floors? My roomba runs daily! Image

misha107
Lurker
Lurker

Post by misha107 »

Almost knocking everyone over in her path to reach her husband... just for a New Year’s kiss. CALM DOWN.

5B6252B3-1B75-4B4C-91AF-5EA025FFB8CB.jpeg
814B673B-D901-4DBF-9A93-600FC30D69FD.jpeg
1AA03DA2-3236-4DB7-854F-9BAE0DE7B8C7.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jakecava5432
Learner
Learner

Post by jakecava5432 »

Another Parker performance in front of the whole party

fossilfinger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fossilfinger »

Jessica posted on Instagram that on the flight home from Hawaii, all of the kids except Duncan and Luke were separated from her and Chris, even though they paid extra to be able to pick their seats on the flight, but that somehow didn't work out. In some of her responses she said in the US the airline automatically seats you unless you pay extra per ticket to pick seats. This hasn't been my experience at all. When I've booked plane tickets, I can always pick my seat for free unless I want a bulkhead or exit row seat. Do any airlines actually up-charge just to be able to pick a non-premium seat?

EnterTheDevil
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by EnterTheDevil »

ENOUGH WITH THE PARKER PEFORMANCES!

sororitygirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sororitygirl123 »

fossilfinger wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:15 pm
Jessica posted on Instagram that on the flight home from Hawaii, all of the kids except Duncan and Luke were separated from her and Chris, even though they paid extra to be able to pick their seats on the flight, but that somehow didn't work out. In some of her responses she said in the US the airline automatically seats you unless you pay extra per ticket to pick seats. This hasn't been my experience at all. When I've booked plane tickets, I can always pick my seat for free unless I want a bulkhead or exit row seat. Do any airlines actually up-charge just to be able to pick a non-premium seat?
Honestly I don't really get the big deal that the older two were separated from them. As long as you can see them it should be okay.

But to answer your question usually when I book a flight, unless it's during the 24 hour check in window you do pay for choosing seats.

FleekCucumber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FleekCucumber »

Yes you pay extra to pick your seat. We fly WestJet a lot. We rarely are separated. In the event we were, we would just switch our seats on the op 24 hours ahead of our flight. No problem.

RegularToe
Informer
Informer

Post by RegularToe »

FleekCucumber wrote:Yes you pay extra to pick your seat. We fly WestJet a lot. We rarely are separated. In the event we were, we would just switch our seats on the op 24 hours ahead of our flight. No problem.

Totally. And you can expect a red eye from Hawaii to LA would be packed 2 weeks after thanksgiving. Plenty of rich people and their rich kids returning to college on a flight like that.

misha107
Lurker
Lurker

Post by misha107 »

Sounds to me like she’s begging to get compensated/reimbursed for those tickets. Is she expecting more ‘freebies’? Goodness, we all know what you’re doing by trying to raise a stink about it. It’s gross, and pretty obvious.

FleekCucumber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FleekCucumber »

RegularToe wrote:
FleekCucumber wrote:Yes you pay extra to pick your seat. We fly WestJet a lot. We rarely are separated. In the event we were, we would just switch our seats on the op 24 hours ahead of our flight. No problem.

Totally. And you can expect a red eye from Hawaii to LA would be packed 2 weeks after thanksgiving. Plenty of rich people and their rich kids returning to college on a flight like that.

What are you talking about?

Big Baby
Debater
Debater

Post by Big Baby »

jakecava5432 wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:27 pm
Chris is NOT straight
Nah I doubt he really is. My dad acted the same way and was gay! He passed a while ago but my mom knew he was gay and everyone else did.
Why'd you spill yer beans?

Return to “Ballinger Family”