Rachel Ballinger (MirandaSings/Colleen's Sister)

ScrilaLotta1
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachel Ballinger (MirandaSings/Colleen's Sister)

Post by ScrilaLotta1 »

She piggybacked off her sisters talent and then acted like an obnoxious brat that didn't even want 'fame'. I don't like her, she's rude and obnoxious.

alexandriablue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by alexandriablue »

I normally dislike Rachel a lot but I have to say, I liked her drunk :p

alexandriablue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by alexandriablue »

Either Rachel has a septum piercing that she tucks into her nose when she films, or she needs to check her nostrils for boogers before she makes a video :/

esraa20
Learner
Learner

Post by esraa20 »

L-laura-L wrote:
Lolzies wrote:I tried to watch one of her vlogs once, but I had to stop the video because she was just so unbearable
So spot on!
I like Colleen and I think she's actually intelligent and does comedy that's actually worth being called so.
But her sister, OMG. How could I describe her better than by saying that she's just flat out stupid?
She has nothing to say, she keeps putting up videos of herself burping or complaining about anything and everything...
Like, basically she jumped on the bandwagon of her sister's popularity (and I wonder how long this can last) and she doesn't even bother thinking about some sort of content.
Since when it's acceptable to consider a job uploading videos of yourself burping all the time?
Amen!

I feel like the brothers are the only two smart ones in that family.

closethopster
Learner
Learner

Post by closethopster »

Rachel has left her 'job' with Colleen to concentrate more on her own YouTube content which at best is mediocre.... I can't even. :rofl:

delaneyanne28
Talker
Talker

Post by delaneyanne28 »

I'm so glad I stumbled across this thread! I had the displeasure of meeting Rachel at a Miranda show back in 2013. My sister got tickets for her birthday when her and I were really into Miranda. We were front row for the show and the opportunity to meet and take pictures with Miranda after. Rachel was standing at the front making sure everyone was being calm and was taking pictures for everyone. When we got up to the front, my sister asked a simple question about the pictures and Rachel snapped at her. It was like we shouldn't be talking to her. So I can definitely vouch for people when they say Rachel is rude. And it wasn't just us-she was being snarky with everyone.
I literally have her blocked on Twitter, Instagram and YouTube. That may sound petty but I seriously despise this girl. Even looking at her makes me angry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

delaneyanne28
Talker
Talker

Post by delaneyanne28 »

I'm so glad I stumbled across this thread! I had the displeasure of meeting Rachel at a Miranda show back in 2013. My sister got tickets for her birthday when her and I were really into Miranda. We were front row for the show and the opportunity to meet and take pictures with Miranda after. Rachel was standing at the front making sure everyone was being calm and was taking pictures for everyone. When we got up to the front, my sister asked a simple question about the pictures and Rachel snapped at her. It was like we shouldn't be talking to her. So I can definitely vouch for people when they say Rachel is rude. And it wasn't just us-she was being snarky with everyone.
I literally have her blocked on Twitter, Instagram and YouTube. That may sound petty but I seriously despise this girl. Even looking at her makes me angry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PandaPanda
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by PandaPanda »

closethopster wrote:Rachel has left her 'job' with Colleen to concentrate more on her own YouTube content which at best is mediocre.... I can't even. :rofl:
I laughed so hard when I saw that video. Bitch was fired! Probably for being a stuck up jerk to her sisters fans. Did anyone see the vlog where Rachel lost her shit on Josh about picking up Colleen at the airport?

I hate Josh and Rachel, both of them are just living off of Colleen.

Post by Guest »

She reminds me of Sarah Silverman (the way she looks)

closethopster
Learner
Learner

Post by closethopster »

Sorry have to revive this topic to ask the question..is she really that popular that she warrants a book deal?!

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

closethopster wrote:Sorry have to revive this topic to ask the question..is she really that popular that she warrants a book deal?!
She has plenty of subs, but I'd say NO. She's just part of the Colleen bandwagon and has found success so why not write a book!

Return to “Rachel Ballinger”