Vloggingblonde/zarbeauty

Tami
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Vloggingblonde/zarbeauty

Post by Tami »

She's so naive and dumb its hard to watch. Furthermore with all the clickbait, I couldn't take it anymore and had to unsubscribe.

Gemstone21
Learner
Learner

Post by Gemstone21 »

Zar is turning 30 on May 15th, she has always hidden her age but now she is the big 30 i bet she will delete any comment that shows her true age and she will ignore any that ask how old she is. Why all the secrecy and lies just be honest with yourself and viewers. I used to love her vlogs but the constant lies and clickbait have become too much. She is always teasing her viewers with clickbait and secrets then laughs on camera about it. It is so childish, like elementary school giggling "I know something you dont' mentality. :roll: I have never understood why they lie about their names too. Her name is Sara Mckim and Ares is actually Alain Berger. So all these years they have been lying about their names. Zar really needs to get some English lessons, embarrassing since its her first and only language but she fails to understand past tense, every single time! She says things like "I seen" or "I have went". There is no excuse for this, she is just lazy and ignorant. People have told her in the comments multiple times but she choses to be dumb. I just hope she finally learns Swiss German for her baby boy, imagine what a hinderance it will be for her not being able to help with homework or if he needs to go to the doctor etc. Its been over 6 years and if she wont learn for the sake of her child then I don't think she ever will.

lip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lip »

^ In Switzerland a large part of the population can speak and understand english, the younger generation especially.

Our kids are growing up bilingual (german and english), and only recently we as a family made the change from english to swiss-german as the default language we use at home, as my hubby (he is from the UK) is by now fluent in swiss-german. - But it's not a easy language to learn as there are many regional dialects, and there are no rules at all how to write the words.

I'm still subscribed but I haven't watched a video since she got pregnant, I'm going to watch again when the baby comes.

Gemstone21
Learner
Learner

Post by Gemstone21 »

^ I am not saying she needs to be fluent, but at least to have some basic understanding. It would be for her benefit in the long run, being able to understand and help her child. She should not rely on others knowing English it is rude when you consider she has had 6 years to learn and plenty of free time and funds to do so.

Brune
Informer
Informer

Post by Brune »

I agree with the fact that she needs to speak German for the reasons you said Gemstone21.

lindseyv06
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lindseyv06 »

Where do they get all their money from though? Cause she isn't working

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Gemstone21
Learner
Learner

Post by Gemstone21 »

Zar gave up working a long time ago. She used to "work" for her dad but that was the easy way out, having your dad as your boss is not realistic as she could work from home and take any time off, he would give her easy stuff to do with incredible flexibility. I always wondered why she chose to work for her dad's Napa car store rather than pursue something she is actually interested in, that will mentally stimulate her, but I guess she just wanted the easy option. Zar quit college twice so she is obviously not a career minded person and would rather reply on others for money. Zar has relied on the bank of her dad and Ares and will continue to do so. Her YT channel is mere pocket money. She is very lucky to not have to work and be able to live a luxurious lifestyle.

lindseyv06
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lindseyv06 »

What does Are do?

Gemstone21
Learner
Learner

Post by Gemstone21 »

He is a professional Ice hockey player and has a very generous income. I don't know why they have to lie and hide this as it is something to be proud of.

Brune
Informer
Informer

Post by Brune »

In Switzerland, salaries are really high - compared to France for example. But the cost of life is high too.

Isn't Ares a little bit old for being a professional hockey player? Sorry, I don't know anything about sports lol.

lip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lip »

^ Alain plays for the Hockey Club Berne (SCB). His contract runs until early 2020. Then there ould be a change to the hockey club Langnau.

Hockey players on his level make about 150'000 to 200'000 swiss francs per year. (CHF is about 1:1 to the USD). That's a very good bit of cash and is about 3 to 4 times more than the average swiss blue collar worker income, so they have quite a bit of cash, and there is no need far Sara to have a income herself. - Especially now since her long time "marry-me" nagging and the fake tits and lips have all paid off and she's now Mrs. Berger with a bun in the oven. LOL.

About Alains age, hockey is a very fast and demanding sport but the players have a lot of change/benchtime during a game compared to other team games like soccer. Alain plays currently only about 10min per game on average, with about 50 games per year. - Hence pro hockey players can be a bit older and still be active. - Nice job if you got it.

NoelleM
Debater
Debater

Post by NoelleM »

She’s in labour!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lindseyv06
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lindseyv06 »

NoelleM wrote:She’s in labour!

So long though!

NoelleM
Debater
Debater

Post by NoelleM »

lindseyv06 wrote:
NoelleM wrote:She’s in labour!

So long though!

Yep, they haven’t posted in about 15 hours, so either she gave birth hours ago and they are spending alone time OR things went really bad. It didn’t look like the baby was ready to come though.

Sykes
Learner
Learner

Post by Sykes »

Screen Shot 2019-05-19 at 11.07.34 AM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Gemstone21
Learner
Learner

Post by Gemstone21 »

Its been SIX days since she gave birth and still no birth vlog. I can guarantee that her vlog content which was already sparse, will be even less due to the baby. Zar is very lazy and couldn't even keep up with vlogging a few times a week, that was when she did nothing all day. Now she has a baby she will do some actual work. I just hope they announce the baby's name soon as I have never known a youtuber take this long to properly introduce the baby.

They had everyone so worried and checking instagram for a birth update for over two days and then finally Ares updates us, but it wouldnt of taken much for Ares to do a quick instagram post saying mother and baby are well. I am excited for the vlogs as it will be great to see this new mum side of Zar. I just hope she stops trying to look perfect all the time with her hair and makeup! I would love to see her more natural and less done up, she has not vlogged without makeup on once, must be very insecure. I hope she makes the birth vlog realistic and not super short cutting out any "non perfect" moments, I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Magi144
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Magi144 »

The birth vlog is up and it is very short, as for me. Their baby boy was very short in the vlog and still no name was given :( does anyone knows where did she give birth what hospital?

Gemstone21
Learner
Learner

Post by Gemstone21 »

Typical Zar puts together a short birth vlog, all edited to look perfect. What really annoyed me was the slow music she had on during the labor scene, I would of loved to hear Ares and her dads words and how Zar was handling it, and most importantly the moment the baby cries for the first time. What I dont understand is why she cut out the most crucial bit of the baby arriving, it went from pushing to suddenly calm as he is out. I have watched lots of other birth vlogs and this one is very restrictive and secretive in comparison. Its a shame its in black and white too. I cant believe how Zar has posted literally no pictures of herself or the baby on instagram, is she ashamed to not be looking her best. No one cares if she doesn't have her hair and makeup done, if anything it would make people relate to her more. I am surprised that the name is still a secret, I have never known anyone take this long to announce the name.

Magi144
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Magi144 »

Gemstone21 wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 3:10 am
Typical Zar puts together a short birth vlog, all edited to look perfect. What really annoyed me was the slow music she had on during the labor scene, I would of loved to hear Ares and her dads words and how Zar was handling it, and most importantly the moment the baby cries for the first time. What I dont understand is why she cut out the most crucial bit of the baby arriving, it went from pushing to suddenly calm as he is out. I have watched lots of other birth vlogs and this one is very restrictive and secretive in comparison. Its a shame its in black and white too. I cant believe how Zar has posted literally no pictures of herself or the baby on instagram, is she ashamed to not be looking her best. No one cares if she doesn't have her hair and makeup done, if anything it would make people relate to her more. I am surprised that the name is still a secret, I have never known anyone take this long to announce the name.
Maybe she doesn't want people to relate to her more. She always has perfect makeup and perfect hair and everything, so maybe she doesn't want to show others she can be imperfect sometimes. I think this is what we are going to get in vlogs. They will be short and made to be perfect. Their son also will be always perfect. For me it's so fake that it's sad to watch :|

NoelleM
Debater
Debater

Post by NoelleM »

His name is Rowan and the announcement video was 50 seconds

Return to “zarbeauty”