Vloggingblonde/zarbeauty

lip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Vloggingblonde/zarbeauty

Post by lip »

I live in Switzerland and sometimes I read blogs or watch vlogs from people that had their holidays here. It's quite amusing to see the other perspective. (And it hepls my english) - With that I randomly watched a video with Sara babbling into the camera on the balcony of Ares flat. By chance I immediately recognised where that flat was since I know people that live nearby. That was the hook to subscribe. Also found her tryouts at the swiss-german language amusing.

But I only watched now and then. While I do like her somewhat, her whole pushy come-on-marry-me-already attitude was a bit much. Anyway, probably going to watch a bit more to see the house finished.

Btw, Ares isn't wierd, he's swiss. They simply are like this. :rofl:

Brune
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Brune »

I have to say that the house thing is quite entertaining. And I told myself they must have quite a bit of money for building a house in Switzerland, it’s so expensive..! :roll:

lip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lip »

^ Over here it's quite easy to get the money from a bank as long as it's for building a house. No need to be rich.

Brune
Informer
Informer

Post by Brune »

Oh? I didn't know. Okay! :)

heathermka
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by heathermka »

I have mixed feelings about these two. I discovered Zar by chance when I was on youtube, and she was going through her mother’s sickness. I really liked how honest she was about all that, she came across as sweet and genuine. However, now that the vlog is all about their house, their cars, their travel, their wedding….it’s kinda got tiring. I despise the clickbait titles she uses. I hate how they promise to tell people something and never ever follow through or outright lie. For example…they still won’t tell anyone their wedding date but give the impression it’s really soon. It’s clearly not cos they’ve been saying that since Jan, when they also said they were getting married in a month beginning with M. Well…last I checked there are no more M months left….I also don’t like that they leave a lot of stuff out about their lives. I get that you might not want to let the audience in entirely but in that case maybe don’t vlog your life then? Pretending Ares is called Ares when he’s not, not telling anyone what he does for a living…it all just grates on me. I guess I wish she was as honest and genuine about her real life as she was about her mothers illness. As a result I’ve stopped watching, and recently unfollowed on Instagram too, because I just can’t handle her humble bragging all the time. She’s literally just got back from a holiday to the Bahamas, right before her wedding and is off on honeymoon shortly after that…all while building a house and not working. Like…she flits off to Canada for months at a time. Her lifestyle is ridiculous, but never acknowledged. She complains things are expensive then flits off on the next trip. It just screams fake. The lack of honesty is what annoys me the most, the teasing click baits that are fake and obviously her just trying to get $. (Last vacation together before I’m pregnant! For example…that was several months ago and now theyre in the Bahamas but still not pregnant…like stop tricking us into clicking on your video.) It makes me wonder what else is faked, to be honest and puts me off following. I think it's safe to say she's not this shy wallflower person she likes us to think she is, who is super insecure. She's always posing in her bikini, etc. Which is fine, but don't pretend you're super insecure and shy. Just own it!

That said, she is absolutely stunning. Flawless. I have no idea how she looks so perfect at all times - it's a gift.

And I did like her at first...i guess i'm just disappointed that she seems more about the money now.

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

heathermka wrote:I have mixed feelings about these two. I discovered Zar by chance when I was on youtube, and she was going through her mother’s sickness. I really liked how honest she was about all that, she came across as sweet and genuine. However, now that the vlog is all about their house, their cars, their travel, their wedding….it’s kinda got tiring. I despise the clickbait titles she uses. I hate how they promise to tell people something and never ever follow through or outright lie. For example…they still won’t tell anyone their wedding date but give the impression it’s really soon. It’s clearly not cos they’ve been saying that since Jan, when they also said they were getting married in a month beginning with M. Well…last I checked there are no more M months left….I also don’t like that they leave a lot of stuff out about their lives. I get that you might not want to let the audience in entirely but in that case maybe don’t vlog your life then? Pretending Ares is called Ares when he’s not, not telling anyone what he does for a living…it all just grates on me. I guess I wish she was as honest and genuine about her real life as she was about her mothers illness. As a result I’ve stopped watching, and recently unfollowed on Instagram too, because I just can’t handle her humble bragging all the time. She’s literally just got back from a holiday to the Bahamas, right before her wedding and is off on honeymoon shortly after that…all while building a house and not working. Like…she flits off to Canada for months at a time. Her lifestyle is ridiculous, but never acknowledged. She complains things are expensive then flits off on the next trip. It just screams fake. The lack of honesty is what annoys me the most, the teasing click baits that are fake and obviously her just trying to get $. (Last vacation together before I’m pregnant! For example…that was several months ago and now theyre in the Bahamas but still not pregnant…like stop tricking us into clicking on your video.) It makes me wonder what else is faked, to be honest and puts me off following. I think it's safe to say she's not this shy wallflower person she likes us to think she is, who is super insecure. She's always posing in her bikini, etc. Which is fine, but don't pretend you're super insecure and shy. Just own it!

That said, she is absolutely stunning. Flawless. I have no idea how she looks so perfect at all times - it's a gift.

And I did like her at first...i guess i'm just disappointed that she seems more about the money now.

Going on holidays right before the wedding while building a house ??? Hmmmmmm.....There is the answer:https://networthpost.org/net-worth/alai ... net-worth/

lip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lip »

^ Sites like that are utter nonsense and just there for the ads. Bottom of the barrel in internet terms.
According to that site he's a producer of the 1977 film "Gizmo". - While he was born in 1990...

heathermka
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by heathermka »

lip wrote:^ Sites like that are utter nonsense and just there for the ads. Bottom of the barrel in internet terms.
According to that site he's a producer of the 1977 film "Gizmo". - While he was born in 1990...
I think you're right because although I'm certain they're very well off, Are's rented a very basic apartment in Switzerland from what I could see in their vlogs, and they're always flying coach. If he had millions at his fingertips I think they would be flying first class & in a much better rental. That said they clearly are very well off - i think her dad is super wealthy and she had the profits from the sale of her moms house, etc. I think it's the fakeness that gets to me. Be honest and people respond to it. Clickbait titles are not necessary, if you create the content people want to see, they'll watch regardless.

lip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lip »

Found the location of their new house, even found the actual plans of the house... oh the power of the internet:

No worries mods, I will not reveal the location.

They made a house tour: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTM8THPLgsk
The only part that has changed in relation to the plans above is the location of the shower in the upper floor bathroom.

The house (including the purchase of the land it was built on) was a total of 1'200'000 Swiss Franks. (This info comes from the website of the architect).

To finance such a house you need at least 20% of that total to be your own money (a golden rule here in Switzerland) so you can get the rest from a bank. That's 240'000 CHF. But even a big chunk of that you can get as a loan from yet another bank. So you don't actually need a lot of cash to build such a house. - What you need is a steady income to convince the banks that you will be able to make the repayments.

Brune
Informer
Informer

Post by Brune »

lip, thank you for the informations! Wow. Can you send me the location of the house and/or the house on the architect website? I'm so curious! :D

lip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lip »

^ I answer that in a PM

Btw, it's a building project with 12 similar houses. Not all houses have been sold/built yet, which means if you want to be their neighbour, there is still the chance. You could turn up in the vlogs. Haha. :rofl:

heathermka
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by heathermka »

Interesting. I think that they must be heavily mortgaged. But also...maybe the area they're in is a rip off, because it seems to me that house is not worth close to a million in £. It's okay, it's a nice house, don't get me wrong, i'd love one like it but i really just don't see how its worth that much. It's still just a house, not a mansion.

I also think they don't have that much in cash unless they are just super savers and never spend. The wedding didn't look all that extravagant, in fact the reception room didn't even look that nice imo, so maybe they are super savers or maybe they just don't have as much cash.

I must say, the most annoying thing is all the vlogs talking about babies and fake out announcements. I knew this would be coming and so i unfollowed them because it drives me NUTS when people clickbait but this sort of thing is my pet hate. Some people are trying for a baby and struggling, some people can't have them...like don't tease or fake you're pregnant or doing a test. Its disrespectful.

She's so pretty and really I do think they're a nice couple...I truly wish they didn't do the clickbait and just honestly shared their lives. Then i'd keep watching.

lip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lip »

^ The house alone is about 850'000 CHF, (673'000 £) the rest is the price for the land.

Brune
Informer
Informer

Post by Brune »

Thank you lip for your private message! :tu:

Same for me heathermka I like them but the clickbait is pitiful and the results is that I am not watching their vlogs anymore. :?

hellohappiness
Informer
Informer

Post by hellohappiness »

Discovered her on Instagram... not following her Youtube though as all her videos are blatant clickbait. She's pregnant now and having a boy (thanks Twitter for saving me watching her Youtube).

Brune
Informer
Informer

Post by Brune »

Haha yeah you don't miss anything, clickbait should be the middle name of this baby. :D

lindseyv06
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lindseyv06 »

Don't get me wrong, she is gorgeous, cute and nice but I can't help but feel that somerhing is a bit '' off'' with her? I feel even bad saying it. Maybe it's just a weird sense of humor and I am getting it wrong.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

MoanyMinnie
Informer
Informer

Post by MoanyMinnie »

lindseyv06 wrote:Don't get me wrong, she is gorgeous, cute and nice but I can't help but feel that somerhing is a bit '' off'' with her? I feel even bad saying it. Maybe it's just a weird sense of humor and I am getting it wrong.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
I’ve always felt something was off with her - and as a result I simply can’t watch her.

She’s so extremely closed off and for years if them blogging in their flat we only ever saw 1 room, and we never knew their ages - they were so cagey and seemed to dishonest and fake!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brune
Informer
Informer

Post by Brune »

Yes something is definitively weird with her. She seems not like a funny person at all and personally, she bores me a lot. :| Sometimes I am asking myself why they still upload. I don't watch them anymore.

Magi144
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Magi144 »

lip wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:39 pm
Found the location of their new house, even found the actual plans of the house... oh the power of the internet:

No worries mods, I will not reveal the location.

They made a house tour: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTM8THPLgsk
The only part that has changed in relation to the plans above is the location of the shower in the upper floor bathroom.

The house (including the purchase of the land it was built on) was a total of 1'200'000 Swiss Franks. (This info comes from the website of the architect).

To finance such a house you need at least 20% of that total to be your own money (a golden rule here in Switzerland) so you can get the rest from a bank. That's 240'000 CHF. But even a big chunk of that you can get as a loan from yet another bank. So you don't actually need a lot of cash to build such a house. - What you need is a steady income to convince the banks that you will be able to make the repayments.
Can you send me this location through private message? Will be greatful :love2:

Return to “zarbeauty”