HeyClaire

Changalang
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HeyClaire

Post by Changalang »

ultimately she's lucky to have a "job" that allows her to go on 1 month breaks at a time, sure wish I had that...

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

I'm pretty sure her mom left her a good chunk of money and maybe invested in some good stock options.

I still wish she would say that she needs a break from youtube. I's understandable, everyone goes on vacation from their jobs. Just own up to it.

ReiRei
Informer
Informer

Post by ReiRei »

I personally think that light brown suits her better, black was nice on her too but this colour is just meeh :?

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

Lol she probably pissed off Anna :p lol jkjk. I agree tho the brown was so nice and rich

cheesecake134
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by cheesecake134 »

I wasn't a fan of her 90s makeup look. It was basically her everyday look with some dark lips. She's got a lot of talent, so coming back with this half-assed "look" was disappointing. And I'm not sure I'm a fan of that shade of lipstick on her either.

loulouuu
Talker
Talker

Post by loulouuu »

being a former makeup artist and having a HUGE amount of makeup, she always does the same look. I don't get it. she doesn't even have to wear it irl, she could do it just for the video
it's upsetting to see the same earth toned smokey eye and eyeliner in every single tutorial

loulouuu
Talker
Talker

Post by loulouuu »

also , all that awkward posing in her latest video was just...

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

I wish she'd just be honest with her viewers, I think it's fine if she still need more time...
Like many, I was really disappointed with her last video. It was practically the same everyday look we've seen before lol. Hopefully she'll put up better videos one day because I still really like her and enjoy her (original) content
BANNED

:hugs:

Unicorns
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Unicorns »

She filmed and started editing that video a LONG time ago (in June I think, from her snapchat) and it seemed like she wasn't happy with it and wasn't going to post it. Maybe she just felt obligated to.

currywiththeshot
Talker
Talker

Post by currywiththeshot »

She looks puffy/bloated. I can't even be bothered to watch her, I feel for her situation but she obviously doesn't want to make videos anymore. I thought she was the real deal but she's not she's just shilling for money. Her brows and that grey ass contour she uses are awful

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

I see she's hanging out with essie button on snapchat.. a collab soon maybe?
BANNED

:hugs:

c0ffeebeans
Informer
Informer

Post by c0ffeebeans »

^definitely a collab. i forget whose snapchat, but fran (estee's friend) was setting up the camera. i really don't understand what claire sees in estee

sqm
Talker
Talker

Post by sqm »

Has anyone watched any of her Periscope streams? What are they like?

I saw her tweet about it but I haven't seen any and I don't think Periscope saves any old broadcasts or anything.

Post by Guest »

Oh well, what do you know... Another 2 weeks and no new video :)

I hate youtubers that do that.

sqm
Talker
Talker

Post by sqm »

Riboo wrote:Oh well, what do you know... Another 2 weeks and no new video :)

She tweeted that she lost her camera at Disneyland and 2-weeks worth of footage with it.

I can't believe she doesn't somehow back her files up in case something like this happens. This isn't even the first time she's lost her camera! It would be so simple to transfer the video from her camera to her laptop every night before she goes to bed or something and that way she would only risk losing 1-day of video if her camera gets lost.

In other news, this Beautycon video she talked about turned out to be just one big advertisement...

[youtube][/youtube]

Post by Guest »

sqm wrote:
Riboo wrote:Oh well, what do you know... Another 2 weeks and no new video :)

She tweeted that she lost her camera at Disneyland and 2-weeks worth of footage with it.

I can't believe she doesn't somehow back her files up in case something like this happens. This isn't even the first time she's lost her camera! It would be so simple to transfer the video from her camera to her laptop every night before she goes to bed or something and that way she would only risk losing 1-day of video if her camera gets lost.

In other news, this Beautycon video she talked about turned out to be just one big advertisement...

[youtube][/youtube]
They are all so full of excuses, all of them. I lost my camera, I was editing and lost all my footage, I was sick, I was busy, I needed a break... How many times can you lose your camera lol? ... Anyway.

Unicorns
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Unicorns »

New empties video!

She made that extra effort to emphasize the fact that she was sent certain products by the company, and seemed to give her honest opinion on them. It feels really weird to actually hear a beauty guru not rave about every product they get... but I like it :)

TheOneWhoJustCouldnt
Debater
Debater

Post by TheOneWhoJustCouldnt »

It was that long since her last video I actually thought I'd unsubbed from Claire until she posted today.

likefrylikefry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by likefrylikefry »

How do these girls keep losing cameras? I have never lost a camera. Especially one so expensive. I can't just pick up and buy one.

Either way, this video was BORING. I prefer her fashion videos.

sqm
Talker
Talker

Post by sqm »

Unicorns wrote:New empties video!

She made that extra effort to emphasize the fact that she was sent certain products by the company, and seemed to give her honest opinion on them. It feels really weird to actually hear a beauty guru not rave about every product they get... but I like it :)
I feel like when she does videos like these you can actually tell she is a makeup artist, she knows her stuff and what works and what doesn't. The way she explains everything is much better than many other YouTubers.

I do get why others call these videos boring but I quite like them.

Return to “Claire Marshall”