ohhairclaire (heyclaire)

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: ohhairclaire (heyclaire)

Post by lotus »

I HATED that skype and la fitness whatever it's called sponsored video . Bad acting at its finest

simplefiction
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by simplefiction »

lotus wrote:I HATED that skype and la fitness whatever it's called sponsored video . Bad acting at its finest
I liked the intent and the actual fitness portion of the video. It's not something I've seen anyone else do and I found the acrobatics really interesting. Plus I loved Jesse's style as he shot the video.

That said, the actual skype part was awkward and I skipped through that to get to the rest of it. Had this been a regular vlog or something she'd done on her own I think it would have been perfect. The ad money probably went to renting the studio/paying the instructor/paying Jesse for his time. So it was a necessary evil that I feel produced a good video.

jonsnowsbabymama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jonsnowsbabymama »

I'm disappointed this thread doesn't get more love! Claire really is a treasure in a sea full of airhead bimbos. I just wish she would do some more follow me around vlogs opposed to the sponsored videos she's been doing lately. Although, I suppose she's gotta make that $$$. Can't hate her for hustling! :love2:

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

True but it's all sponsor overload instead of any actual real life content lately . Even her latest vlogs were prep for the ads coming up :rofl: and her hair , makeup videos (the very few) up on her channel are also sponsored it's like damn.

boho-hobo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by boho-hobo »

I like Claire bc shes a 30 something year old who actually acts her age. She doesn't dumb herself down and her videos are things that I can relate to.

Aqus
Debater
Debater

Post by Aqus »

I miss her fashion hauls...

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

cherrysunset
Debater
Debater

Post by cherrysunset »

In her defense,she actually said ahead of time she would be doing those Skype challenges so only who isn't subscribed/doesn't follow her wouldn't know.

I really didn't mind,it was something she wanted to do so that's cool!

Sent via Tapatalk.
Strive for progress, not perfection.
I apologize for any spelling mistakes. English isn't my native language.

decaflatte
Learner
Learner

Post by decaflatte »

Hi there :) I'm new here and I'm coming with a question:

Can you RECOMMEND other bloggers / youtubers / insta users with STYLE SIMILAR TO CLAIRE'S? I mean rock chick with tats & cool vibe, not necessarily Asian. I tried to find someone new to follow but without success.

jonsnowsbabymama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jonsnowsbabymama »

I doubt anyone visits here anymore but she looks so different in the video she just posted!! It looks like she did something to her jaw? Or am I just crazy?

Old video:
New video:

perolikewhytho
Lurker
Lurker

Post by perolikewhytho »

Wish she posted more consistently :(

honeybeez
Lurker
Lurker

Post by honeybeez »

I just have a problem with her eyebrows. I think they are too thick and too dark. And unsubscribed to her long ago because she doesn't post enough for my taste :?

Whattheheckguys
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Whattheheckguys »

I used to really love her content. She managed to make it down to earth but also super creative. Lately though it feels like she just puts up a video for the sake of it to keep her channel going. No thought or creativity left and it's so sad as she is really talented. I feel like maybe she just isn't into youtube any more but feels bad to throw it away?

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

I did not watch it, but a new video just popped up on my YT feed. Looks like she wants to re-start her YT career/start vlogging again -- just like she's said once a year, every year for the past couple of years. :rofl: I am over this chick.

trashtalk_77
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by trashtalk_77 »

Ccc123000 wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:28 am
I did not watch it, but a new video just popped up on my YT feed. Looks like she wants to re-start her YT career/start vlogging again -- just like she's said once a year, every year for the past couple of years. :rofl: I am over this chick.
I finally unsubscribed/unfollowed her after that vid popped up. Def over her and a lot of YTers these days!!

Return to “Claire Marshall”